Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Brewer Smurf's Shop Is Open (Page 2)
Author Topic: Brewer Smurf's Shop Is Open
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2019 06:29 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Her body is now as see-through as mist... She turns to face him... She has aged tremendously... Tears moist on her cheeks...

I am afraid this stone is not of your decorations... You see... I remember, now... I died on my last mission 190 years ago... I was 410... Your village's Papa was once my Brainy...

She fades away, leaving a blue orb of light behind

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1192 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
papaya
Smurf
Member # 7154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-12-2019 03:35 PM      Profile for papaya       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brewer raises an eyebrow, looking at the distinct signature hand carved into the stones he bought off Clumsy.
“...Smurfin’ ghosts.” He says. “Any excuse to not pay for their drinks.”
They bump the door into their mushroom back open with their hip, becoming enveloped by the cotton.
“Why would I ever change it from two trucks. Don’t be ridiculous. You know I can’t afford the smoke machine.”

“...How’s Ariel?”
Brainy asks after a moment, and Brewer rolls his eyes.

“Just embarrassed, I think. Smurfed off without her cider n some story about Papa using Brainy as a name when he was younger, pretending we don’t know she’s buried in the cemetery. Like we didn’t go to her funeral? Like I’m some sorta 180 year old smurfling-“
They gesture broadly as soon as they’ve set the bottles on the counter, constantly beset by ghosts and their antics.
“Like Papa ever shuts up about how proud he was to be named Papa at birth, smurf-“

Brainy’s laugh is an ugly snort, one he quickly covers up behind his hand with a bit of a flush. How inelegant!

--------------------
all of my art is explicitly gay and of lgbt people, its all fashionable, its all delicious

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.