Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » MG and Ariel present: Adventures in Smurf Village: Tales of TERROR!!! episode one... (Page 3)
Author Topic: MG and Ariel present: Adventures in Smurf Village: Tales of TERROR!!! episode one...
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2018 05:59 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel: (laughing) Not even close, Strong...

The story resumes and shows Ariel reciting the incantation...

Ariel (narrating): On the contrary I didn't even get to the end of the incantation before...

Ariel (in story): (screaming as the once-Brainy Smurf snatches her off her feet and into the air) Brainy Smurf! P-put me down! P-please j-just put me down! Brainy! It's me, Ariel! Don't you remember me?

The Brainy Beast shows no signs of recognition towards Ariel as it lifts her to its huge mouth and then swallows her alive and whole

Ariel(narrating): Meanwhile in Papa Smurf's lab...

Papa: where is Ariel with those herbs and ingredients I sent her for? She's never taken this long before...

Hefty: You... You don't think one of those... (gulp) things g-got to her?

Handy: Brainy was attacked by a beast... Remember?

Greedy: Yeah! He said he was going to try to get really far away from the village before the transformation gets finished...

Smurfette: Oh smurfness! You don't think...

Papa: (sighs) I'm afraid so... She must have run into him and tried to use a reverse spell to save him from becoming one of them... But instead, she's been taken to become a meal for the Nightdrainer...

Smurfette: Oh no! Poor Ariel!

Papa: It's just more reason to get right to work on that formula... There's still enough of this black fluid on Smurfette to be used as a possible replant serum...

Ariel (narrating): Before long, they had the serum ready to go... But there was one smurf of a problem with that...

Papa: Sadly, there's only enough for one. Smurfette's fine as long as it doesn't rain. I left her with just enough to repel the beasts from her... The serum, once taken, should last about three hours...

Hefty: Enough for one Smurf for three hours, huh? Then we'll split it... Three ways... You know? So there's an hour for each of us...

Handy: But there's four of us who would need the serum... What about you, Papa?

Papa: No need to worry about me, my little Smurfs... I'll be fine right here...

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 992 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2018 08:08 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, the Brainy Pillow Beast is reaching towards Papa Smurf.

Handy: Uh, Papa Smurf?

Papa: What?

Papa Smurf turns over to see Brainy as a pillow beast.

Papa Smurf: (shocked) GREAT SMURFS!

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 722 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2018 08:13 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy is drooling black saliva.

Papa Smurf: We cannot let it go on like this! We have to talk to... The Nightdrainer!

Sloppy is doing the electric guitar riff again whenever someone says "Nightdrainer".

Papa Smurf: Don't worry about Sloppy's electric guitar. Strange modern things like that happen in our village, but not in the more medieval human village.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2018 08:23 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty: Bro, are you serious?

Handy: Dude, this is pretty smurfed up right here.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-26-2018 08:28 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa Smurf is confused.

Papa Smurf: I'll just ignore that kind of modern slang you're using. Now, we must journey off into the forest to see the...Nightdrainer!

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2018 08:27 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fade to exterior of the Nightdrainer's Castle.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2018 06:43 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The NightDrainer is a slimy, tar covered being that stands a towering 8 feet high. He watches the chaos he has let loose upon the Smurf Village through a mirror made from volcanic glass.

NIGHTDRAINER: Just a few more Smurfs and the sacrifice will be properly prepared! No longer shall I have to be a hideous monster... Forced to dwell within the shadows of nightmares... Fuelled by fear... dragging others into my misery... We'll be free, soon, my pets... Just keep bringing Smurfs into the Pillow Realm!

A knock at the door...

PAPA SMURF: NightDrainer! I know you're here! Open the door! You have a lot of explaining to smurf!

--------------------

Posts: 992 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2018 09:27 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NIGHTDRAINER: Who might you be at the door?

PAPA SMURF: This is Papa Smurf, speaking!

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2018 09:52 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NIGHTDRAINER: *growls opens up a peepslot* Grrr... WHAT BRINGS YOU TO DISTURB ME AT MY CASTLE?!!?

PAPA: Call off your beasts! They are terrorsmurfing our village!

NIGHTDRAINER: Not until I have enough!

HANDY: Enough? *Whispers* Papa Smurf, what does that mean?!?

PAPA: *whispers* I don't know, Handy... But we need to stop him.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-20-2018 10:22 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HEFTY: Hey! How about I use my muscles to break the door open? (shows off his muscles)

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-15-2019 05:08 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PAPA SMURF: Hmm... (ponders) It might as well be worth a shot.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2019 08:51 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL(narrating): So, Hefty Smurf tried to break down the door to the NightDrainer's lair...

HEFTY: Here smurfs... nothing!!!

ARIEL(narrating): But, despite his efforts, the door stood, as rigid and as sturdy as ever...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-30-2019 05:22 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HANDY: How about you use your magic potions to open the door, Papa Smurf?

PAPA: I'll try... (brings out magic potions) But, it won't be easy.

--------------------

Smurfstrong
Smurf
Member # 6736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2019 07:25 AM      Profile for Smurfstrong       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurf Strong had been run of her life until she was captured in black goop and personally captured. she had been captured by the Night Drainer in a cage. She gripped the bars of the cage. she was a real not made Smurfette. The female archer groaned kicking the cage and sighed huffing stopping. "let me go you Monster and stop hurting my friends!" she yelled clenching her fists.

The Night Drainer set the cage down looking at her. "your hair as the power to control armies of my pillow beasts!"

smurfstrong's eyes widened and touched her purple bobbed hair. she scowled. "You won't get my hair! SMURF YOU!" she snapped.

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2019 08:34 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NIGHTDRAINER: It's not even your filthy hair that I want, foolish, twerp! What I want from you smurfs is something a bit more valuable... Crucial, even, to your lifestyle...

Papa Smurf finally finds a way to sneak in as the NightDrainer unravels his plot...

NIGHTDRAINER: What I want to take from you, is actually two things... Your voices...and your sense of joy...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2019 09:56 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HANDY: We'll never lend you our lives, Nightdrainer!

HEFTY: Yeah!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.