Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   RACIST SMURFS      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Strange events (Page 7)
Author Topic: Strange events
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 03:40 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile at Gargamel's hovel.

Gargamel: Ah, piece and quiet. No Smurfs. No... (he suddenly spots The Anti-Dragon from further away) What is that? (beat) Is that... the Anti-Dragon? (beat) And why is he carrying the two heroes, Johan and Peewit? The ones that I hate the most, besides those rotten little Smurfs? (beat) And he's going over to the Wartmongers? Well, that's a coincidence.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 807 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 04:00 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
AZREAL: (sighing) Maw-mreow... [translation: whatEVER...]

Cut to Ariel and her team of Smurfs, who are hiking through the bushes...

ARIEL: Alright then, remember guys... Wait till I cast the invisibility spell on each of us before going into the open... Okay?

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 1132 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 05:00 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFS: (unison) Yes, Ariel.

Later at the Anti-Dragon's lair, we see the chained-up Johan and Peewit locked away in his dungeon.

PEEWIT: Gee, Johan. I wish the Smurfs would come to our rescue.

JOHAN: I wish the same too, my friend. But it looks like we're stuck here, unless we can get out of here ourselves to battle the Anti-Dragon.

Suddenly, they saw a floating key unlocking the chains of Johan and Peewit in the dungeon.

PEEWIT: Well, looks like that floating key saved us. (shocked) Floating... key?!

The floating key then moved away.

JOHAN: Hmm. Something tells me this isn't part of a haunted house?

PEEWIT: What do you mean?

JOHAN: The Anti-Dragon is still here. There's no way his lair could get haunted that quickly.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 05:17 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: (shrugs) Well, at least there's no strange voices coming from the castle.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 05:32 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL'S VOICE: Shhh... You must be very quiet... We're here to save you... Now hold still so that I may cast an invisibility spell on you two...

--------------------

Posts: 1132 | From: Soul Searching... Somewhere in Florida, | Registered: Aug 2014
Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 05:38 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: (screams) Who said that?!

ARIEL: I did.

PEEWIT: Ariel? That's strange. Even though we can hear you, we can't see you.

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2018 05:41 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: Exactly! Now be quiet so I can cast the spell on you two!

Cut to the Anti-Dragon, enjoying a drink of lemonade.

ANTI-DRAGON: Ah. It's such a nice day to relax, when there isn't trouble coming around. (to audience) And I mean trouble! (he returns to have another sip of lemonade.)

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 02:57 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cut to Ariel and her team, who have now saved their friends, Johan and Peewit... Ariel has managed to cast the invisibility spell on the two humans and they are carefully creeping away from the AntiDragon's lair...

ARIEL: Ouch! Clumsy be careful where you step... You're pulling my hair...

CLUMSY: I thought I was in front of you...

Ariel realizes that she can't see any of the invisible Smurfs or Johan and Peewit...

ARIEL: Hold on you guys... Turn towards my voice and close your eyes.

They do as they are asked, and Ariel casts another spell so that they can see each other and still be invisible...

BRAINY: Well, that's much better...

The group hurry back to Smurf Haven...

JOHAN: Thank you for saving us...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 03:13 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cut to the Anti-Dragon at Gargamel's hovel.

ANTI-DRAGON: Excuse me, Gargamel! But have you seen two humans around? I'm starting to feel like they escaped.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 04:33 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
GARGAMEL: Why, no I haven't seen them... Not since you flew over my house with them... Why would I care anyway? You have been trying to destroy all the magic in the world, which I have been working so hard to try and harness... (mumbling to himself) despite the fact that if you DID manage to do so, you would just die along with it

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 07:01 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ANTI-DRAGON: Obviously. (beat) But, no matter. (shouting to the sky) You may have won this round, Smurfs! But mark my words, (demonic voice) I'll be back! (snaps his fingers and disappears magically)

GARGAMEL: (turns to Azrael) And to think if the magic would have faded away, which it didn't. Yet.

AZRAEL: Meow! (Yeah!)

Cut to Smurf Haven with Johan, Peewit and the Smurfs having a celebration dance. We see Papa Smurf conducting the Smurf orchestra. Greedy is decorating the cake.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 07:34 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel and Brainy are walking along a small creek...

BRAINY: I'm really glad that we managed to defeat the AntiDragon... You don't know how devastated I would be if he would have eaten you...

ARIEL: Any smurf would have been severely traumatized by that... Of course, since my life determines the fate of all the magic in the world AND the lives of all the mythical creatures of the world, you'd be dead...

BRAINY: Well, it would most likely be more from a broken heart...

ARIEL: What? Why?

BRAINY: [Embarrassed] Well, I... Uhm... You know... [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 10:04 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ariel giggles.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 11:00 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
She kisses him on the cheek, and they continue their walk, hand in hand...

Cut to Johan and Peewit with the rest of the Smurfs... Johan is speaking with Papa Smurf...

JOHAN: I must thank you and your Smurfs for rescuing me and Peewit from the AntiDragon's lair...

PAPA SMURF: Don't thank me, Johan... It was all Ariel's plan... SHE'S the one whom you should be thankful to...

JOHAN: I shall be sure to show much gratitude to her...

PAPA: I'm sure she would consider it as unnecessary... She has always been a very humble smurf... But I think it will do her good to hear a thank you for all her hard work... Which is why I have Brainy Smurf walking with her away from Smurf Haven... The other villages' leaders and I have planned for each of our villages to get together and throw her a surprise party... As a show of gratitude for all she has done for Smurfkind...

--------------------

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-28-2018 12:05 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PEEWIT: And it looks like those two were made for each other.

Johan, Peewit and Papa Smurf giggled as Brainy and Ariel continued their walk.

End.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.