Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » New Year Festival (Page 3)
Author Topic: New Year Festival
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-06-2018 11:50 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(If you want Sweet smurf and a couple others could stay back and fight but at least Perky, Brainy and hefty are in the past)

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 10:37 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, Brainy, Perky and Hefty were flung back into the present.

Smurfette: We tried to warn you! It was badly damaged!

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 11:15 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: I can fix it I just need you to cover me for 5 minutes!

-then everyone else fights Gargamel-

--------------------

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 11:24 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(There we go you get your fight and I get to fix jokey)

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 02:04 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Later...

Sweet Smurf: Well...

Brainy: I was beyond repair!

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2018 10:30 PM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
(Okay then it's obvious that you and I both want different things for this RP and seeing that you won't compromise I'll just let you keep this as the dark, "modern" version of the smurfs where they jmurder humans, swear, etcetera and I'll start a new one to keep the tone of the original comics and TV show.)

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 07:28 AM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Melody (TLV): GARGAMEL IN THE VILLAGE!! GARGAMEL IN THE VILLAGE!!

Boeing: Brainy, Hefty, Perky, I have something to take care of. Melody, come with me.

Melody and Boeing head deep into the forest where Boeing has an underground base containing top secret machines.

Boeing: I have just the thing to get Gargamel out of the village. Back in Smurfstadt, these are our best air-to-ground combat systems.

A long runway appears suddenly and the smurf equivalent of a MiG 25 opens up for Boeing and Melody.

Boeing: hop in the back seat sis, we’re flying today!

The jet launches out of a tunnel that leads to above ground. The base hides itself again. Everyone hears the fighter jet but no one knows what it is.

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 10:38 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Melody: How is this going to work?

Boeing: We are going to lead Gargamel away from the village and - knowing Gargamel - he'll have a hard time finding it again!

Sweet Smurf: What about us?

Boeing: Just in case, you will go into the hovel, get Jokey's surprise and throw it into the river!

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 10:45 AM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: we’re gonna drop a bomb next to his house. He’ll think we’re destroying his house and start running to it. He’ll lose the village!

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-08-2018 12:24 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: Isn't that dramatic?

Sweet Smurf: I'm with her!

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-09-2018 07:13 AM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Boeing: drama is the whole point

--------------------

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2018 12:08 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Quick Smurf: I happen to overhear you so I grab Jokey's presents, threw it into the river then ran circles around then I asked Johan and Peewit to carry him back to his hovel!

Sweet Smurf: I really am glad to have the fastest Smurf alive on our side!

The End!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.