Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Role Play Forum » The Amnesic Smurfette
Author Topic: The Amnesic Smurfette
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2017 06:45 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
((Free for anyone to join in for my first RP on here! If anyone wants to get to know my OC feel free to message me as well!
PS: sorry about my sideways pic and my preference for the literate rp.))

Among the long well traveled road of Smurf Forest, just after the night of torrestal winds, a small feminine figure stumbled down the path while also holding her head in the process..

"Where am I... what is this place..." She mumbled as the female then found herself becoming very dizzy before the sight and sound of the Smurf Village and also dangerously close to the River Smurf as well as each step got much more closer to an unexpected dip into the river...

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2017 05:34 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Suddenly, something wrapped around her waist and snatched her away from the rapids, saving her life.

FEMALE: Wh-what's this? *she looks down and sees dark brown hair wrapped around her and, thinking it's a snake, is immediately terrified* AGHH!

Then another female voice is heard from the trees.

F2: Don't be afraid, it's just my hair. I was just trying to help you. You would've fallen into the river had I not have been here. *She jumps down and untangles the frightened Smurfette. She wears a green dress and hat, with red glasses on her face.* I'm Ariel. What's your name?

--------------------
"Ariel may be gone, but she lives on through her, [your daughter]"--Papa to Brainy, Lost Smurfette: final chapter....

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2017 01:35 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*As the young female managed to regain herself, she rubbed her eyes and focused on Ariel, upon the question her head throb as she tried to remember.*

"I-I.. don't know... my head hurts and all I really remember is that I was just woke up not far from here with this pounding headache.."

*She then looked up to Ariel with frighten and tired eyes.*

"I don't know where to go.."

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2017 09:08 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: You'll be fine. Just smurf with me, and we'll get you some help.

*thunder roars, Ariel snaps her fingers and instantly it starts raining everywhere but on the confused female and herself*

ARIEL: Let's go. *reaches for the girl's hand*

--------------------
"Ariel may be gone, but she lives on through her, [your daughter]"--Papa to Brainy, Lost Smurfette: final chapter....

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2017 10:36 AM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*It took about three moments debating as she stared at her extended hand but slowly accepted it.*

"O-Ok.."

*She then slowly followed behind Ariel but upon the Smurf Village, the female slightly hidden herself behind Ariel's back as the many chatter of the residents began to swirl.*

"You said 'We'll'.. you mean someone else here could help me too?"

*The female asked timidly, but soon became quiet and shy when she started hearing the spoken up questions clearly from the Smurfs.*

Smurf 1: "Hey who's that with Ariel?"

Smurf 2: "I don't know but looks pretty Smurfy to me."

--------------------

Abbiette
Smurfling
Member # 6177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2017 11:58 AM      Profile for Abbiette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Storm rolls her eyes and walked beside the two smurfs "well.. whoever she is shes strange..." she crossed her arms.

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-08-2017 03:25 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Overhearing Stormy's comment, the female hidden herself more behind Ariel."

"I.. just.."

*With the condition, it left her more fearful and confused.*

"I just wanna know who I am.."

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2017 09:12 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Stormy looks at her, confused*

STORMY: What are you smurfing about?

*Ariel steps forth, out of the dry area she had conjured over the girl and herself, and persues Stormy*

ARIEL: *her voice calm, yet intimidating* Stormy, if you wish to cause trouble for our new friend, I will have to ask you to stay away from her.

STORMY: *getting defiant* Or what? You don't scare me.

*the two males, Hefty and Clumsy butt in*

HEFTY: You better listen to her, Storm. Ariel's not known for making empty threats.

CLUMSY: Yeah. She may be my twin sister, but she's tough.

ARIEL: *uses her magic to snatch Stormy's bow and arrows from her hand* So be nice.

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-09-2017 10:11 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*After seeing the two Smurfs that stood up for her and upon Hefty, a light dust of pink graced her cheeks.*

"Thank you.. I really wish I could know my name."

*She then had rubbed her forearms, glancing back to Ariel*

"Can everyone here can really help to get my memories back?"

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-10-2017 06:22 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: *sigh* I honestly don't know that it will work, but we can try all that we can. As for the name, of course, we need something to call you, how about you go by "Amnesia," until we figure out who you really are.

HEFTY: Yeah. How about it, kid?

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-10-2017 08:15 AM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*After thinking about it, the young female Smurf gave a little smile as if she hadn't smiled in so long.*

"At least it's something.. thanks."

*The now named Amnesia rubbed her own head but then winced feeling a bump which could be the culprit for her condition and her dirty outfit consisting of a tattered sundress indicated she had been through a lot.*

"Where should I start?"

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2017 11:53 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ARIEL: How about we take you to fix that bump on your head.

HEFTY: Yeah, looks like it hurts a lot.

AMNESIA: O-OK...

*they walk into a mushroom-shaped house, over the door is a sign with an image of a stethescope*

ARIEL: *knocks on door* Brainy! You there?

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2017 12:09 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Now holding her hand in place over the location of her bump, Amnesia looked up to the hut's sign but then glanced back to Hefty*

"So this Brainy's a doctor or something?"

*She asked but kept slightly close to the two, still rather defensive.*

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2017 12:11 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

angelica smurfette
Smurf
Member # 6178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2017 11:30 AM      Profile for angelica smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HEFTY: Well... not exactly.

ARIEL: *scowls* He is.

BRAINY: *comes outside* Yes? *sees Ariel and blushes* O-oh... Hi, Ariel. How are you doing today? Something I can smurf for you?

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2017 11:43 AM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Slowly emerges from Ariel's back and reveals herself to Brainy while still had her hand over her bump.*

"You can help right?"

*Amnesia asked though she couldn't help but smile to Ariel's faith in Brainy.*

"If it isn't a bother.."

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2017 12:09 AM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*Meanwhile among the surrounding Smurfs gathered from a small distance though one regarded Stormy*

SMURF 1: "She's does seem really nice, why don't you like her?"

STORMY: "She just seem off.. I'll be smurfing my eye on her.."

*Stormy still gave her wary look towards the Amnesia Smurfette.*

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.