Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » I may be leaving Bluebuddies Soon
Author Topic: I may be leaving Bluebuddies Soon
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2018 08:47 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This was a hard choice guys, but I'm feeling like leaving Bluebuddies.

I know you don't care (I've barely been on so I'd be worried if you DID!)but I love this website and felt it would be wrong if I just disappeared. The Smurfs have always been my happy place, what makes me feel good when life crumbles down to S***, I've always observed Bluebuddies but never joined until last year and although I would love to stay this website I feel like I'm not up to this websites standards.

I hope you find Smurfette Sweet Smurf, I hope that you're able to finish your Smurf Generations RP (maybe even The Teletransport smurf will be brought to fruition sometime)
And to SmurfBoeing, Squeaky, Ariel and everyone else I pray you keep this community thriving

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2018 09:33 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll miss you!
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2018 04:07 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll probably miss you too, Perky. [Frown]

Sorry you had to leave so soon.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 722 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2018 10:27 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The website standards? Sorry but I can't understand this as a reason. Just think a little. Please stay. [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4589 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2018 01:50 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm afraid Perky has already left for good. And I agree, the restriction of profanity isn't a good reason to leave.

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 428 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-28-2018 12:02 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Century Smurf:
I'm afraid Perky has already left for good. And I agree, the restriction of profanity isn't a good reason to leave.

That is REALLY not why I left,I'm sorry if the post wasn't clear.
By website standards I meant quality wise.
[Wink]

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-28-2018 08:12 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Goodbye, friend Perky. May God bless you on your journey through life and may you always find the joy in living. Sadly, I will be going soon, as well. But It's not going to be until my fanfic is complete... I would feel terrible if I left anyone waiting desperately for the action that was promised for the story to find out it was all for naught. But as for you, Perky Smurf, I bid you adieu.

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 992 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-01-2018 08:43 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2018 04:28 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok I must still love Blue's Clues... I have my phone on mute and I still knew all the words by heart.

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 992 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-02-2018 08:09 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Perky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Century Smurf:

That is REALLY not why I left,I'm sorry if the post wasn't clear.
By website standards I meant quality wise.
[Wink]

We'll be waiting for you anyway. [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4589 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Flying smurf
Smurf
Member # 6670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-17-2018 01:37 AM      Profile for Flying smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I wonder, is there a way to leave?

--------------------
제가 미쳤다고 생각하실지도
모르겠지만!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;;

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.