Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Off-Topic Forum » Transformers 5 predictions
Author Topic: Transformers 5 predictions
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-15-2015 09:15 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, let's talk Transformers 5. First up, who are the Creators? While they never fully appear on-screen, the prologue of AOE gives us a brief glimpse of a pink organic-looking hand operating some controls on their ships and they seem to take inspiration from the Quintessons of G1 lore. This probably means they are the movieverse version of the Quintessons.

Okay, let just get on with whatever new comers (to the movieverse, that is) going to appear in TF 5 . First up, the Autobots.

Remember Alice? Well, she isn't the only Transformer with a human alt-mode. In "Transformers: Animated", there was another female character named "Sari Sumdac" who can also transform into a human. It'll be nice for her to appear in the film, since her key (if it's going to appear as well) can revive Transformers (including Jazz, who died in the first film)

This is what she like look like in robot mode:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Movieverse-Sari-209048010

Next up, Rodimus Prime. I don't know exactly Rodimus will appear in it. Maybe he starts out a Hot Rod. Maybe he'll already be known as "Rodimus" but not Rodimus Prime. Or maybe he's a descendant of Dynasty of Primes (just like Optimus was).

Okay, we already had Sideswipe but now we need his brother: Sunstreaker. I know, he was mentioned before but it's time he makes a physical appearance. Please make him appear!

Okay, we already introduced a new Prime, now time for a Magnus. Ultra Magnus, that is! Ultra Magnus is city commander of Autobot City. Okay, Magnus will still be a rank in TF 5 but it'll be the opposite of TFA. In TFA, Magnus is the highest rank from Prime but in TF 5, Prime is the highest rank from Magnus.

Now it's time to roll to rescue... with the Rescue Bots. Yes, the Rescue Bots. Heatwave, Chase, Boulder and Blades.

Oh, and the Dino-droid from the Construct-Bots line. They never appears in TF4 but they should appear in TF5. That way, we'll get super modes for the Transformers. Even Optimus.

OhwaitamIforgettingsomething? That's right, Blurr! He's a "must-appear"! He talks really, really fast.

Perceptor also need to appear. Because we need a secondary medic for the Autobots.

Blaster also need to appear in order to rival Soundwave. Two can play is right.

And last, but not lease, the Junkions. Led by Wreak-Gar. Maybe if the Autobots and their human allies landed on the planet of Junk, we'll might meet them.

Next up... the Decepticon new comers.

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2015 08:34 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Update: Okay, here it is, Smurfs! As I promise... Decepticon newcomers!

Let start with those who appeared in the original animated movie! Scourge and the Sweeps are up first! Since Wings of Honour Scourge and his Sweeps were repaints of Cybertron Sideways, the TF5 versions will be repaints of ROTF Sideways.

Cyclonus and his Armada! Cyclonus need to appear, along with his Armada (in difference colour from Cyclonus himself). Since the Unicron Trilogy made Cyclonus a helicopter, I don't see why the live-action movie should do the same.

Waspinator. Because... Insecticons. We need one of those Insecticons the resemble a wasp. He could their leader (replacing Bombshell).

Nemesis Prime will also appear! Maybe as a rogue descendant of the Dynasty of Prime or a rogue clone of Optimus created by KSI.

Astrotrain, the big pile of triple-charger, should also appear. I mean, after Decepticons were defeated in DOTM, Astrotrain could of teleported them to Cybertron.

Overlord must also appear because... we need movieverse Powermasters. We need Prime to have a supermode in the new trilogy therefore Powermasters (both Autobot and Decepticons) should appear in the new trilogy.

Airachnid, the helicopter spider-themed Transformer for TFP, must also appear. She will replace Starscream as the, well... Starscream!

Oh, and Predacons. Must have Predacons. Predacons must appears in order to rival the Dinobots.

Finally, as you waited for it... Rumble. We already got Frenzy in the first film, Ravage in the second, Lazerbeak in the third and now we need Rumble and we gone full circle.

Stay tune for when we talk about Powermasters in TF5...

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-16-2015 10:18 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Now, it's time to talk about Powermasters! Here's a video based on what a movieverse Powermaster Prime looks like:

And here's a English dud of Transformers: Masterforce featuring the G1 version:

What do you think? Also, I think Hi-Q will be Roller (hey, if Animated can make Eltra-1 and Blackarachnia the same character, I can make Hi-Q and Roller the same character) but should be still called Roller or, at least, Ginari because Hasbro was loosing the trademark to the name (as I recall)

A possible Decepticon PM would be Overlord, therefore a possible epic battle will happen!

Please make this happen! Anyway, stay tune for general predictions...

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-24-2015 10:24 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, here are general prediction for Transformers 5:

Let's start will Roller, who is based on his DOTM toy. He gets blown up and rebuilt as a Mini-Con and becomes Optimus' Powermaster partner.

The basic plot is based on "The Story of Wheelie, the Wild Boy of Quintesson" as well as the "Five Faces of Darkness" story arc from the original cartoons with the whole "Autobots crash land on the planet of Junk and meet the Junkions" being from the original animated movie.

Isaac Sumdac, Sari's "adopted" father, will be a KSI scientist in this version. He later dies at the hands of Galvatron.

Okay, before his Postermaster upgrade, Optimus bonds with his Dino-Droid partner from the CB line. When both are destroyed, whatever remains of them, as well as the remains of Jetfire, is used to create "Apex Bomber"

Arcee will also go back to her first movie toyline appearance just because she is no longer accompanied by her sisters, both which have each face a difference fate (Eltra-1 was killed off earlier after ROTF while Chormia was killed of Cemetery Wind) therefore making her the last one of them alive.

Prime will die in the film like he did in the original animated movie but will be rebuilt as a Powermaster near the end, leaving it open for TF5 which will involves Uncron's uprising.

Galvatron will be given a new body and alt-mode in TF4 and a new army. The Predacons will like the TFP counterparts.

Stay tune for more predictions...

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-26-2015 11:11 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, everysmurf. I'm back with predictions for TF5, starting with trailer predictions. Here's what the teaser trailer would look like:

You see, it said that Christopher Nolan will be directing it not Michael Bay and the title is "Transformers: Five Faces of Darkness" which I think I think would make a great title. Now, here's a new alt-mode that Optimus will take in TF5:

-

Possible repaints of the TF5 Powermaster Optimus Prime (in both fiction and as a toy):

Ultra Magnus (in "Diaclone" colours)

Nemesis Prime

Wings Universe/Generations Powermaster Optimus Prime

Wings Universe Ginari (in "Fire Gut" colours)

Next up, we'll be talking about how Sari is going to appear in TF5...

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2015 11:49 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, as promised! How Sari would appear in TF5. To start, let's go back to Alice in ROTF! You see, she was inspired by the Pretenders and Roberto Orci even referred used the term "Pretender" to describe her in an interview before the released of ROTF itself. So, how would this work with Sari? Hmmm...

Isaac Sumdac, who worked with KSI before they started making Transformers, found Sari's Protoform in his office. When he touched it, he got a stock (literaly) as it scans his finger (kind of like those locks which scan fingerprints in order to opens doors), giving birth to Sari herself. Unfortunately, Sector Seven found out and wanted to take Sari away. Isaac refused to hand her over, therefore leading to him being taking away (just like with Sam in movie-1), leaving Sari by herself.

In order to protect herself from Sector Seven, she hides her true nature as a Pretender from everyone. Only after the Battle of Mission City was Sari reunited with his "father". She later revealed herself to the Autobots and was recruited into their ranks, she even fell in love with Bumblebee (a nod to her TFA counterpart).

When Cemetery Wind were hunting down her fellow Transformers, she went into hiding along with Sideswipe and Wheelie (who was later reported MIA on the planet Quintessons). With the help of Ultra Magnus, they built Autobot City, a safe refuged for Autobots and their human allies alike. There, she meets up with a handful of Autobots who work for Optimus in AOE as well as her friend, Tessa, who wondered why they don't see each other often. With a rough battle with the Decepticons, she get brutally injured and was rebuilt in a non-Pretender like body based on Arcee's.

How about that? Stay tune for an update on the Powermasters...

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2015 03:14 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
PM Update: In the G1 ads, Powermasters are bonded to Nebulans, who activates the transforming mechanism within the PM. However the actual toys can transform on their own, with or without their partner(s). This TF stop motion series will help give the idea of a newer version of the Powermasters:

As you can see, when Hi-Q bonded with Optimus, mysterious weapons appears out of nowhere! Here a video regarding Prime's non-Prime Godmaster counterpart:

You see, Ginari was levitating the rock like he was a master of the Force! Get it? Master of the Force? Masterforce?

Anyway, Ginari's Masterforce powers, as well as Prime's Powermaster powers seen in the stop motion series, should be used for the movieverse Powermaster. Here are some of the Mini-Con partners:

Sparkplug (formerly Roller): Partnered with Optimus Prime (I used the name Sparkplug as a reference to Prime's Mini-Con partner in "Armada")

Dion: Partnered with Ultra Magnus (the name is a nod to certain fan theories)

Dark Sparkplug: Partnered with Nemesis Prime

Unnamed Male Mini-Con: Partnered with Ginari in TF6 (Ginari will be a hostage to RID Prime in the movieverse)

And here are the non-Mini-Con combination partners:

Optimus Prime + Apex Bomber = Optimus Prime: Apex Armour mode

Ultra Magnus + Ultra Bomber = Ultra Magnus: Ultra Armour mode

Ginari + God Bomber = God Ginari

Anyway, I'll be updating on the PM later! See you soon...

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-02-2015 04:41 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, many consider the humans in the film series! Don't get me wrong though, there are ways of doing a live-action Transformers movie with less humans. But... why cast live-action human actors to play, welll... normal humans? If you ask me, there are many difference ways you could use human actors beside oridinary humans. My perfect idea for a live-action TF film series is based on "Masterforce" because that way human actors could play Pretenders, which are Transformers disguised as humans.

If we don't get TF5, a reboot film series based on "Masterforce" would do nicely! However, TF5 also needs to take inspiration from "Masterforce" as well as other Transformers media. Here are the muptiply uses for human actors beside playing normal humans:

Pretenders (which they did before with Alice)

Holomatter avatars (like they did with Blackout's "pilot")

T-AI (a female character from RID who is a humanoid hologram)

Oh, and speaking of "Masterforce", here are some vital elements from the show that should appear in TF5:

Pretenders (like Alice in ROTF)

Headmasters

Powermasters/Godmasters

Okay, I'll continue later! See you soon...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.