Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | SMURF STORIES | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurfs
Author Topic: Smurfs
O' So Smurfy
Smurfling
Member # 324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2003 11:39 AM      Profile for O' So Smurfy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
what is your favorite thing about the smurfs

mine is that they are blue and small [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
" I Smurf Therefore I Smurf" -Rene Desmurfs

O' So Smurfy
Smurfling
Member # 324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2003 12:25 PM      Profile for O' So Smurfy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i agree we have so much in common

--------------------
" I Smurf Therefore I Smurf" -Rene Desmurfs

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

smurfy steph
Smurf
Member # 217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2003 06:23 PM      Profile for smurfy steph   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favorite thing about smurf is they're cute, happy, blue people like me!! i mean....
ummmm....
i'm not blue [Wink]
hahahaha
yeah

O' So Smurfy you amuse me greatly
*gives O' So Smurfy a cookie*

---StepH
[Roll Eyes] <- buddy!!

--------------------
That's the Steph thing to do!

Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2003 07:49 AM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
O' So Smurfy,

I think I really like you.

You're insane, but in a good way. I can relate...

If you have a picture you'd like turned into a personal Avatar (for example, a Smurf in straight-jacket [Wink] ), feel free to respond here or in a Private Message.

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

Vic George
Smurf
Member # 37

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2003 05:54 PM      Profile for Vic George       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If you are a Smurf, you can easily lose yourself in a crowd of Smurfs and nobody would notice. Not unless you even dressed differently or something.
Posts: 222 | From: Westfield, MA, USA | Registered: Jul 1999
<Gargamel>
unregistered

Icon 10 posted 02-20-2005 03:57 PM          Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love them because they're tasty and go well in soup!

Smurf-on-a-stick anyone?

[Gargamel]

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-20-2005 05:30 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like them because they are unique in character. [Big Grin]

Take Care, and stay Smurfy!
Raven Child.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Squeaker
Smurf
Member # 632

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-20-2005 09:38 PM      Profile for Squeaker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like Smurfs because;
They are happy and easy going (give or take one or two).
They have their own, easy to learn, language. They're blue.
They gave us hours of entertainment.
They are Smurfy!

--------------------
I came! I saw! I smurfed!

xSmurfettex
Smurfette
Member # 416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2005 06:26 PM      Profile for xSmurfettex       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I love Smurfs because they are rad as heck.

***my 100th post!***

--------------------
"You need to do something for *you*. Buy some beer!"

"Just imagine you're weightless in the middle of the ocean surrounded by tiny, little seahorses."

Posts: 130 | From: Baltimore Women's House of Detention aka, the Big Dollhouse. | Registered: Dec 2003
Papa Smurf
Administrator
Member # 1

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 02-27-2005 12:05 PM      Profile for Papa Smurf   Author's Homepage  Papa Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xSmurfettex:
***my 100th post!***

Congratulations! You win a lifetime supply of Valentine's Day semi-edible candy hearts!

[Smile]

--------------------
Uploading Smurf pictures to our servers is EASY - show the world your smurfy find in a message!

xSmurfettex
Smurfette
Member # 416

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 02-27-2005 12:09 PM      Profile for xSmurfettex       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
quote:
***my 100th post!***

Congratulations! You win a lifetime supply of Valentine's Day semi-edible candy hearts!

[Smile]

Can you make sure they're the sour kind? I loooove the sour kind.

--------------------
"You need to do something for *you*. Buy some beer!"

"Just imagine you're weightless in the middle of the ocean surrounded by tiny, little seahorses."

Posts: 130 | From: Baltimore Women's House of Detention aka, the Big Dollhouse. | Registered: Dec 2003
smurfy2
Smurfling
Member # 954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2005 05:24 AM      Profile for smurfy2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
my favourite thing is that the smurfs are so magical !!! look at my other message it is called hi! with a smile face on it !!! can you please post a reply !!!! thanks

A SMURF A DAY KEEPS GARGAMEL AWAY

I LOVE PAPA SMURF HE RULES

DPuthoff42
Smurfling
Member # 944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2005 05:24 PM      Profile for DPuthoff42       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs are little, blue, and cute.

I am big, peach-colored, and not cute.

I think the reason I like the Smurfs is because they are so unlike me!

--------------------
Smurfs on DVD--now.

Handy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2005 07:35 AM      Profile for Handy Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like the Smurfs because they're small and cute and there are wide range of Smurfs with different personalities.
DPuthoff42
Smurfling
Member # 944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2005 07:41 AM      Profile for DPuthoff42       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
quote:
***my 100th post!***

[Smile]

What do you get for making Smurf? Dinner with Gargamel's Mummy?

--------------------
Smurfs on DVD--now.

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-31-2005 06:32 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
They are as everyone said cute, small and have fleshed out personalities.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 421 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
camysmurf
Smurfling
Member # 965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2005 03:35 AM      Profile for camysmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like smurfs bcos they r cute in singin lalalalalala...sing a happy song......
vanitysmurf
Smurf
Member # 718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2005 04:28 AM      Profile for vanitysmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
my favorite thing about the smurfs is that they help one another out and are all around freaking cool. what can be said other then that they are awesome? i dig the little dudes, its true, oh so true [Big Grin]
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.