Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » The Smurfs and the Christmas Toys
Author Topic: The Smurfs and the Christmas Toys
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 12-13-2022 05:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs and the Christmas Toys

By: Peyo

Scenery:Matagne

THE CAROUSEL COLLECTION

-

-

-

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 06:04 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

On a cold December day, two little Smurfs were gathering dead wood in the forest.

-

Suddenly, one of them exclaimed:
- Hey, look! A flying reindeer!
Indeed, a majestic reindeer was galloping in the sky. After some fantastic leaps, it stopped before them, asking in a firm but gentle voice:
- You are Smurfs, aren't you?
- Y... y... yes.- they replied, trembling with fear.
- Good! Then, take me quickly to Papa Smurf.

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 06:18 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

A few moments later, preceded by the two Smurfs, the reindeer enters the village to everysmurf's amazement and Papa Smurf came to greet it.
- Er... Good morning, Great Reindeer!
- Good morning, Papa Smurf. I am one of Santa Claus' reindeers and he sent me here to ask for your help, for a hard setback took place there! Quick, jump to my back and I'll take you all.
- Ah? Alright, let's go then. Hop!
Carrying the Smurfs, the reindeer threw itself into the sky.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 06:30 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

After a feeric run in the starry sky, they caught sight of a big white cloud which, as they were approaching, opened in half showing up a garden of remarkable beauty. In the centre, there was Santa Claus' workshop.

-

He was on the doorstep waiting for them, with his arm in a sling.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 06:58 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

- Oh, my dear friends, it's so nice of you to have come! Do you what ever happened to me? Very well, this morning I slipped on the stairs and broke my arm!
- How awful, Santa Claus! And have you been in much pain?
- Not too much, Papa Smurf! But in fact the worst thing is that I can no longer go on with the making of the toys I was asked to. We are on 23 December now, and in two days it shall be Christmas!
- I understand, so we're all going to help you!

-

- Let's go, my little Smurfs! Everysmurf to work!
- OK! So, I'll take charge of the candies! - declared Greedy Smurf.
- And I'll take care of the painting! - said Vanity.
- And I, of the dolls' beds... - yawned Lazy.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 07:06 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

Thus, all the little Smurfs got happily to work.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 07:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

One of them was hemming the dolls' dresses; yet other was setting up the wheels of the toy cars and a third one, pumping air into the balls.

-

But when night came, Santa Claus realized there was still much to be done.
- We'll never get it, Papa Smurf!
- Yes, we shall! We'll work all night long, so that everything must be ready tomorrow evening!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 08:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

And the Smurfs went on painting, sawing, screwing, nailing and pasting. When dawn of 24 December rose, the tired Smurfs' eyelids were heavy with sleep.

- We can do it no more, Papa Smurf...
- C'mon, be brave! If you leave the work now, hundreds of children won't receive the toys they're waiting for tonight!

-

These words stimulated the Smurfs at once, so they went back to work even more diligently.
- Quick! Hurry up!
-Hey, pay more attention! You've just pasted a moustache on this beautiful doll!
- Pass me the paints, will you?
- There! Finished! Wrap it now.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 08:24 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

The hours went by and Santa Claus was casting anxious glances at the big clock.
- It's eleven o' clock! More than just an hour, Papa Smurf! More than just an hour...

-

- We're almost finishing, Santa! There's only a few toys to be packed. You can go get your sleigh ready now!

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 08:37 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

And that very night - exactly midnight - as every year, a superb sleigh appeared, pulled by six reindeer and coming down from the sky, driven by a happy, very happy Santa Claus! Perhaps even happier than the children, to whom he brings their toys, shall be next morning.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2022 08:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

[Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Blue Believer
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2022 02:51 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2  Smurfy1For2's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is really good Squeaky!! I have never seen it before! thanks for translating it!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sarsaparilla Smurf
Mason Smurf / Narrator Smurf / Sarsaparilla Smurf
Member # 8517

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted 12-16-2022 05:26 PM      Profile for Sarsaparilla Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nice picture book! Have one in english?
[Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf]

--------------------
Smurfly,
Sarsaparilla Smurf (Mason Smurf)
contact.masonsmurf@gmail.com
@bluebuddies.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2022 10:41 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfy1For2:
This is really good Squeaky!! I have never seen it before! thanks for translating it!

My pleasure, Smurfy! But only now I see that I had forgotten Harmony's line then. So here we are:

-

- Let's go, my little Smurfs! Everysmurf to work!
- OK! So, I'll take charge of the candies! - declared Greedy Smurf.
- And I'll take care of the painting! - said Vanity.
- I'll take charge of the horns and drums! - said Harmony.
- And I, of the dolls' beds... - yawned Lazy.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2022 10:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sarsaparilla Smurf:
Nice picture book! Have one in english?
[Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf] [Santa Smurf]

No, I found it in French only.

--------------------

Sarsaparilla Smurf
Mason Smurf / Narrator Smurf / Sarsaparilla Smurf
Member # 8517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 12-17-2022 06:36 AM      Profile for Sarsaparilla Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Alright. Thanks for helping! [Santa Smurf]

--------------------
Smurfly,
Sarsaparilla Smurf (Mason Smurf)
contact.masonsmurf@gmail.com
@bluebuddies.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-18-2022 07:40 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You're smurfy welcome. [Happy Smurf] Pity, I'm not quite sure whether this collection was distributed in America. [Confused]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.