Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Santa Smurf diorama
Author Topic: Santa Smurf diorama
hemble
Smurf
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-23-2018 10:46 PM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi All,

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Santa Smurf diorama

Recipe

Santa Smurf - Is Papa smurf which is from Jakks Pacific, I painted him using Vallejo Paints. The fur on his suit was done using cotton wool and the belt is a 1:6 scale buckle and the belt is pleather cut to size.

Base - is foam board and the floor boards were done by gluing balsa wood the foam and once dry I marked out the boards with a ruler and marked them out with a sharp pencil.

The fire place and chimney was done using high density foam which was cut to the desired shape and then I used a sharp pencil to mark out the stones. The logs are twigs I picked up from the local bushland and just cut to size and the fire was done using Woodland Scenics Water Effects and I added orange paint to it.

While the Water Effects was drying I applied it inside the fire place with a tooth pick and once dry I added some white, yellow and red paint. The Merry Xmas lettering I picked up from the local craft store and the xmas cards I found on the net and resized them and printed them off.

The xmas tree was also from the craft store and was cut to size as it originally was 12" tall, I then sprayed it with a light green paint and then sprayed it with white paint to give it that snow look. The star and shiny crystals I picked up from the craft store and the tinsil is just string repaintd different colours.

The presents I got of the net and resized the and cut them out and folded/glued them together and then glued them in place and the Santa sack is a dried out baby wipe painted red and string was used to tie the top together.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-24-2018 08:48 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my smurfness! Your Santa smurf is so cute! I love it!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 983 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

hemble
Smurf
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-25-2018 01:22 AM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette:
Oh my smurfness! Your Santa smurf is so cute! I love it!

Thanks heaps and Merry Christmas.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-05-2019 12:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is so smurfy and well done! And I hope you had Smurfy Holidays! [Santa Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4567 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
hemble
Smurf
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2019 03:52 AM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks heaps Squeaky Smurf and sorry for the late reply I forgot to tick email notifications. I hope you had a great Xmas and New Year.
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2019 09:54 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My smurfy pleasure, Hemble! What I enjoyed most were the details such as the Xmas Smurf cards and the well observed proportion for giftwraps. [Santa Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4567 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
hemble
Smurf
Member # 6928

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-07-2019 04:29 PM      Profile for hemble  hemble's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Squeaky Smurf, really glad you liked it and yeah I like to add little things like that into the diorama's as I think it brings them to life and gives them a nice feel to the diorama.
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.