Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Does anyone have DVD-quality transfers of Season 9 and the 'specials', as mp4 videos?
Author Topic: Does anyone have DVD-quality transfers of Season 9 and the 'specials', as mp4 videos?
Zackmak
Smurf
Member # 4959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2018 01:10 PM      Profile for Zackmak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Would anyone be willing to share their Season 9 episodes as mp4 downloads...if transferred from the officially released DVD discs? The quality is better, of course. I would be willing to pay.

I'm from Canada, but the Season 9 DVD called 'The Time Travellers' does not work for our region. And I don't own a Region 4 (i.e. for Australia) player/converter so I could transfer myself, unfortunately.

I can find the Season 9 episode downloads online for free, but they are not the greatest quality when viewing on tv screen. I figure the DVD episodes would be the best quality.

The only sites I could download the full Season 9 are from

https://www.watchcartoononline.io/the-smurfs-season-9-episode-39-hearts-n-smurfs

and

https://kisscartoon.ac/Cartoon/Smurfs/The-Smurfs-S09E15-Hearts-Smurfs?id=22802

Or, does anyone know of another site with better quality episodes?

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2018 05:53 PM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You can always get any kinds of region-free DVD players out there online or at stores.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 659 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Zackmak
Smurf
Member # 4959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2018 10:33 AM      Profile for Zackmak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the reply, Matt. I actually found someone to switch my PAL Region 4 video to Region 2, so don't need these websites any more. Which is good, because I found they all have virus' and unwanted popups.

The only website I'll be getting Smurf episodes from going forward, is the Official Smurfs Channel on Youtube.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-08-2018 02:00 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, well, the English page takes its sweet candy time getting more episodes posted in comparison to the pages in other languages.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.