Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Anyone ever had any Smurf related dreams?
Author Topic: Anyone ever had any Smurf related dreams?
SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2018 04:43 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I had a Smurf related dream very early this morning when I went back to bed. It went like this, mom and I were going to a movie theater and there was a big Smurfs poster in the lobby and Smurfette was there. Someone dressed up in a Smurfette costume anyway, kind of like the ones seen at official Smurf events.

I was getting ready to meet Smurfette and just before I could meet her and get my picture taken with her, I woke up.

That's my dream, I guess it originates from following the official Smurfs Instagram and wanting to meet those mascot Smurfs I see in pictures sometimes. Anyone else ever had a Smurfs related dream?

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2018 04:50 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welcome back, Smurfydash! Yeah I also have many smurf-related dreams of actually meeting real smurfs and trying to escape Gargamel... Though, my smurfs dreams also end up getting all mixed up with Harry Potter related ones... Which is probably where I got the idea to make my fanfic a crossover with the two franchises

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!

My fanfic:
http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Thanks to Squeaky Smurf for my new profile picture

Posts: 647 | From: Somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, on a scouting mission | Registered: Aug 2014
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2018 05:12 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyDove:
Welcome back, Smurfydash! Yeah I also have many smurf-related dreams of actually meeting real smurfs and trying to escape Gargamel... Though, my smurfs dreams also end up getting all mixed up with Harry Potter related ones... Which is probably where I got the idea to make my fanfic a crossover with the two franchises

Thanks. [Smile] That must either be scary (given how big Gargamel must be Smurf sized) or really exciting. [Big Grin]

That's cool too. Not with Smurfs, but it sometimes does happen with other things I like. I think this might be the first time I had a Smurfs related dream.

--------------------

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-02-2018 06:48 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah I'm no stranger to Smurf-filled dreams... One year around Christmas time, I dreamt that Papa Smurf was dressed up like a cowboy and sang country Christmas music with Tim McGraw and Dolly Parton.... And later in the same dream, I was a smurf... And I was in the biggest, weirdest ballpit in the world.... I don't remember all the details about that part of the dream, but I do recall that it was SUPPOSEDLY Disney themed, and I was chasing after cowboy Papa Smurf... Then I ended up in some kind of Harry Potter style candy store.... With Gargamel hot on my tail...

--------------------

My fanfic:

Posts: 647 | From: Somewhere in the Forbidden Forest, on a scouting mission | Registered: Aug 2014
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2018 04:16 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A few of them, actually. In 2011, I was dreaming that I was watching the Smurfs movie being presented as though I was playing Mass Effect or Dragon Age II with a dialogue wheel to select an appropriate response within a scene. Sometime before that, I was dreaming that the Smurfs cartoon show had actually continued past Season 9 into the 1990s, though at that point the episodes had somehow deteriorated in quality, being more like a mashup of various previous episodes than a coherent story.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2018 04:31 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, VicGeorge2010!

I was scrolling through all the smurf art yesterday and saw your picture of Smurfling Pan from a few years ago. I thought it was pretty cool, so I drew a picture of Smurftain Hook to go with it. Did you see it? How'd I do?

--------------------

My fanfic:

Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2018 04:32 AM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Any way, back on topic... It wasn't really a dream, mainly because I was still awake. But I was in choir class a few weeks ago and the teacher had us listen to a recording of the song "Omnia Sol," which we were learning. He had us listen to it with our eyes closed. Throughout the song (and every time I've heard it since) I see the following sequence of events :

The song begins "somewhere far from nowhere, I grew both strong and tall" and I see a little smurf house, inside which is a little baby Brainy Smurf, this fades to Brainy as an adult Smurf...
The song continues to say "longing to become, but knowing not the path at all" showing Brainy holding a map and staring at the woods covered in snow.
The soprano/alto part comes in "but the footprints of the winter melted to fields of spring..." and as the snow melts away, my character, Ariel, comes into view.

And pretty much the whole thing is about Ariel's death and how Brainy sets out to sea all alone on a tiny raft trying to find her.... And sadly, his raft is overturned by an ocean storm and the last thing I see is an open locket washing up on the beach, inside the locket is a picture of Ariel and Brainy hugging and smiling...

--------------------

My fanfic:

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2018 11:39 AM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Apologies for any late responses, I've been a bit busy recently.

quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyDove:
Yeah I'm no stranger to Smurf-filled dreams... One year around Christmas time, I dreamt that Papa Smurf was dressed up like a cowboy and sang country Christmas music with Tim McGraw and Dolly Parton.... And later in the same dream, I was a smurf... And I was in the biggest, weirdest ballpit in the world.... I don't remember all the details about that part of the dream, but I do recall that it was SUPPOSEDLY Disney themed, and I was chasing after cowboy Papa Smurf... Then I ended up in some kind of Harry Potter style candy store.... With Gargamel hot on my tail...

Wow, that sounds random. Of course I don't mean that in a bad way either, randomness can be fun. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
A few of them, actually. In 2011, I was dreaming that I was watching the Smurfs movie being presented as though I was playing Mass Effect or Dragon Age II with a dialogue wheel to select an appropriate response within a scene. Sometime before that, I was dreaming that the Smurfs cartoon show had actually continued past Season 9 into the 1990s, though at that point the episodes had somehow deteriorated in quality, being more like a mashup of various previous episodes than a coherent story.

Very cool, I wouldn't imagine the Smurfs as a Bioware game. Amusingly, I don't think of a video game with the 2011 movie, even if there was an official game for that. I know there was that dancing one.

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2018 11:42 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was playing Dragon Age II at the time the first Smurfs movie came out, so that explains the merger of both the movie and the game's dialogue wheel.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-18-2018 04:25 PM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh geez mixed fandom dreams happen to me all the time. Smurfs are always involved lol

--------------------
Life is short. Live it while you can, and live each day like your last.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.