Smurf at Last!   Smurf Advent Calendar 2018! Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » 3D-printed Smurfs (as in ACTUAL Smurfs)
Author Topic: 3D-printed Smurfs (as in ACTUAL Smurfs)
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2018 09:08 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was inspired by THIS:

So... Not to pull a page out of Gargamel but how do you feel about creating real Smurfs?

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2018 01:47 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
um... how could we possibly create live smurfs?

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 428 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2018 02:02 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Bioink, duh! Also, watch the video and find out!
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2018 03:12 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay, it's a bit more complicated but... TL;DW is that in the not-so-distance future, bioink 3D-printers will be able to print living organisms like Boris. Now... imagine this! I was thinking of 3D-printing a Smurf and then I would transfer someone's mind into it in order to save their life. I already transferring information into a computer is possible so imagine transferring information from a brain into a computer then transferring that information into the empty 3D-printed brain of a 3D-printing real-life Smurf. It'll be like in "Avatar"!
VexetteSmurf
Smurfling
Member # 6808

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2018 08:32 PM      Profile for VexetteSmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Just thought I'd pipe in and mention that this thread was what got me into Bendy and the Ink Machine. Since that game is awesome, and I enjoy watching people play it on YouTube and playing Bendy Nightmare Run on my phone, I thought I'd say thanks to this thread and the person who started it for introducing me to Bendy!

--------------------
Do NOT be fooled by their cuteness!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2018 03:10 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VexetteSmurf:
Just thought I'd pipe in and mention that this thread was what got me into Bendy and the Ink Machine. Since that game is awesome, and I enjoy watching people play it on YouTube and playing Bendy Nightmare Run on my phone, I thought I'd say thanks to this thread and the person who started it for introducing me to Bendy!

You're welcome!

Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-29-2018 01:35 PM      Profile for Ariel author of The Lost Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm cool with it... As long as they don't turn out the same way Bendy and the angel did... They were scary!

--------------------
I may not always have the answer, but when I do, I stick with it!
My fanfic: http://bluebuddies.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/3803.html
Submit art for the story:
]http://bluebuddies.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/4000.html#000000

Posts: 954 | From: Lost and homeless in central Florida with my mom | Registered: Aug 2014
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-02-2018 07:38 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a 3D Printed Smurf example I found here. [Cool]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4469 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-03-2018 11:57 AM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Here's a 3D Printed Smurf example I found here. [Cool]

We have a real-life Gargamel over here... in the sense he creates his own Smurfs not hates them. Also... I would love to see this put into a bio-ink 3D printer!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.