Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » New Smurfs TV Series (Page 5)
Author Topic: New Smurfs TV Series
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-25-2019 02:27 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It was scheduled for 2019. Then it was scheduled for 2020. Now it's scheduled for 2021. I wonder if they're going to stick to that date or just push the goalposts even further. That sounds like a tease and delay to me.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-27-2019 06:53 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It could be in development hell but going by those screenshots it looks freaking amazing. I really want to see it move now. I'll wait however long it takes to get it. I have other fandoms to indulge in until then.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-28-2019 02:56 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'll wait, but if the Second Coming happens first, all bets are off.

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2019 06:16 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is he still gonna be voiced by Dwight- sorry lol Rainn Wilson?
Coffee Smurf
Smurf
Member # 7224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2019 06:23 PM      Profile for Coffee Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also-
http://bluebuddies.com/Smurf_Picture_and_Files/00006098/GargyChasingSmurfNewSeries.jpg
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS

Royal Smurf
Noble Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-24-2019 04:42 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-

[Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

I just found these!

Smurfette: Peace, my fellow smurfs and smurfettes! [Smurfette]

Royal Smurf
Noble Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2019 10:52 AM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
New TV series Smurfette VS. Lost Village Smurfette.
I see no difference!

-

-

-

[Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette] [Smurfette]

Royal Smurf
Noble Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-22-2019 02:21 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Smurfs: A New Touch of Blue Pitch Bible!!!
grouchysmurffan
Smurfling
Member # 6224

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted 11-23-2019 06:32 AM      Profile for grouchysmurffan       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
so very smurfy. i can't wait to watch this all new series of smurfy fun. and its cool they added handy with a new look and baby being more than just a baby and the lost village citizens. superb pdf on the new series.
Posts: 6 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
grouchysmurffan
Smurfling
Member # 6224

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted 11-23-2019 07:26 AM      Profile for grouchysmurffan       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
so very smurfy. i can't wait to watch this all new series of smurfy fun. and its cool they added handy with a new look and baby being more than just a baby and the lost village citizens. superb pdf on the new series.
Posts: 6 | From: Birmingham, england | Registered: Feb 2017
SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2019 07:40 AM      Profile for SomeGuy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lots of things I am liking:

-Greedy and Chef being two different Smurfs.
-Dimwitty/Dopey Smurf's presence (FINALLY).
-Grouchy being the one bitten by the fly instead of Lazy.
-Judging from the concept sketches, Papa Smurf seems less patient.
-Smurfette's origin.

All of which is accurate to the comics

--------------------
GNAP!

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2019 10:56 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
IMO, Grouchy becoming Grouchy because of an after-effect of being bitten by the Bzz Fly is a really stupid origin for his character behavior. Just saying.

--------------------

SomeGuy
Smurfling
Member # 7093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2019 11:32 AM      Profile for SomeGuy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
People aren't born grouchy, like the HB series would have you believe (which is even dumber). They become grouchy, often due to traumatic experiences. Being bitten by a fly and causing a pre-zombie apocalypse fits the bill.

Now, you don't have to like it, but that's THE origin

--------------------
GNAP!

Matthew Grisham
Smurf
Member # 6579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-25-2019 08:37 AM      Profile for Matthew Grisham       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In fact, when I saw the pitch bible, I realized that the Smurfettes from The Lost Village movie were going to be in that series.

Even Baby Smurf.

--------------------
MATT GRISHAM -- Merriam Woods, MO

Posts: 834 | From: Merriam Woods, MO | Registered: Jan 2018
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-25-2019 10:48 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's why there's fanfiction, SomeGuy. At least there characters are always the way some people (namely fanfiction creators) prefer to have them. And that's where I'll leave my discussion with you on that. So enough said.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.