Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » assistance
Author Topic: assistance
stirlo
Smurfling
Member # 6517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-31-2017 04:24 PM      Profile for stirlo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can anyone help me id a cool smurf clock I found the other day? It is a mushroom alarm clock with a cuckoo clock type smurf who emerges playing a trumpet when the alarm goes off.

On the back it has U.S.A VAu and a model number 299-578.

Battery operated.

Not sure how to load a photo to this but can anyone assist??

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2017 02:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello there, Stirlo, smurfy welcome! How about posting a picture of your Smurf alarm clock? It must be a very interesting and amusing one, mostly being Harmony Smurf who plays the cuckoo! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4004 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2017 05:03 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stirlo:
Not sure how to load a photo to this but can anyone assist??

Wouldn't know about the clock, I could help you with loading a photo of it.

If you have the photo as a file, click "Smurf Picture & File Upload" left to the reply box. After uploading you'll get a URL to the picture, copy and paste the one with the IMG tags into your post.

Hope this helps with loading a picture of the clock.

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2017 07:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, that's right, SmurfyDash! I hadn't paid attention to Stirlo's last phrase in the post. Thanks!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4004 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-02-2017 08:14 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Oh, that's right, SmurfyDash! I hadn't paid attention to Stirlo's last phrase in the post. Thanks!

You're welcome. [Smile]

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.