Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurfs: The Lost Village.
Author Topic: Smurfs: The Lost Village.
Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2017 08:42 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This page is for discussion on Smurfs: The Lost Village.You can talk about anything your favourite character,moment or anything else,just one thing please don't post any reviews we have a page for that.
 -

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Perky Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6261

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 04-25-2017 08:52 AM      Profile for Perky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Perky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I may as well get this started, I loved the movie, my favourite character was clumsy,I adored his comedy and i thought Jack Mcbrayer was perfect. [King Smurf]

--------------------
An apple a day can keep anyone Away! (Granted you through it hard enough)

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2017 07:34 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hefty is my new favorite Smurf. I never actually had a favorite Smurf before, but Hefty is so smurfin' lovable! Although I admittedly adore all three featured boys much more than I previously have (and while Smurfette still isn't a favorite of mine, I like her a lot more here than in the series!).

Though, one of my favorite moments features another Smurf entirely! It's the blink-and-you'll-miss-it snapshot during the end credits where Reflection Smurf appears and gives Vanity a great big smurf on the lips! [Big Grin] [Vanity Smurf]

Posts: 32 | From: Los Angeles, CA, USA | Registered: Apr 2017
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2017 07:45 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just LOVE how Brainy was now truly smart in the movie! Especially how his inventions does actually work, perhaps they wanted to make his usual attitude justifiable in place of just his "know it all" attitude.

It makes him truly a Smurf indeed! <3

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2017 11:50 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Found a pic of the Vanity moment I mentioned above (possibly the only pic of it online at the moment):

-

...I ship it. [Vanity Smurf] [Vanity Smurf]

Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2017 12:26 AM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
I just LOVE how Brainy was now truly smart in the movie!

I liked that change, too. At least he's got a little actual Brain to back up all that pomp! [Smile]

I also absolutely adored how Hefty was always looking out for Clumsy. Everything from improvising a flotation device for him when they went on the river to trying to stop Smurf Storm from dragging him along to look for Gargamel. <3

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2017 05:58 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Uh-oh. Vanity really wasn't expecting that.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2017 08:52 PM      Profile for swarlock   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like the ending credits where Gargamel breaks the fourth wall. That broke me up.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 421 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2017 09:26 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by swarlock:
I like the ending credits where Gargamel breaks the fourth wall. That broke me up.

Poor little Azrael!
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-27-2017 09:30 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very true! But also I noticed one thing they added to Clumsy, his pants/tights are a little bit more dirtier than the rest of his team has.. perhaps to further signify that he is the most clumsy?

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.