Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Smurfs Cake Wars!
Author Topic: Smurfs Cake Wars!
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 11:53 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

-
Cake Wars Host, Jonathan Bennett, with The Smurfs!

Food Network
Cake Wars Episode:
Smurfs: The Lost Village

The Smurfs are about to paint the Cake Wars kitchen blue! Four talented cake artists go to battle for the chance to have their cake as the centerpiece of a party celebrating the animated movie Smurfs: The Lost Village, but only one will take home the $10,000 prize. Special guest, Kelly Asbury - director of Smurfs: The Lost Village film, joins the judging panel.

Cake Wars is a competition where four bakers face off to have their cakes featured at a special event. The host of Cake Wars is Jonathan Bennett. There are three judges - Waylynn Lucas, Richard Ruskell and a special guest judge. Every episode features a specific theme for four cake artists to create cake masterpieces!

The first round is called "Batter Up." Contestants are required to choose a certain number of ingredients that go with the episode's theme. They then create a themed cake featuring the choosen ingredients. Based on flavor and design of the cakes, one contestant is eliminated after the first round. The second (and final round) is called the "Cake Off". Each contestant is given two more assistants to help them make their biggest creations. The winner is announced after one person of the three remaining contestants is eliminated. The Cake Wars winner goes to the special event or party to present the winning cake!

Some popular themes on Cake Wars have been Smurfs, Power Rangers, Happy Feet, Trolls, Spongebob, Powerpuff Girls, Monopoly, Shrek, Pokemon, Emoji, Transformers, Halo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Minecraft, Kung Fu Panda, Dr. Seuss, Lego, Star Wars, The Avengers, Wonder Woman, Beauty & the Beast, Disney Princesses, Jelly Belly and more!

While there are plenty of masterful cake makers out there, only a few have the skills to win Cake Wars!

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 11:54 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Making Smurf Cakes

-
Smurfs Fondant Decorations

-
Smurfette Surprise!

--------------------

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 11:55 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Choose Your Berry

BATTER UP ROUND

The contestants had to choose one of these special ingredients:
- Blackberry
- Elderberry
- Boysenberry
- Cranberry
- Raspberry
- Blueberry

Where's the smurfberry?
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 11:56 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
FIRST ROUND SMURF CAKE DESIGNS

-
Hefty Smurf Cake Design Idea

-
Smurfette Cake Design Idea

-
Brainy Smurf Cake Design Idea

-
Clumsy Smurf Cake Design Idea

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 11:58 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Cake Wars Judges for Smurfs Episode

Left to right: Kelly Asbury, Richard Ruskell, Waylynn Lucas & Jonathan Bennett

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 11:59 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Hefty Smurf with a Red Heart Cake

-
Brainy Smurf on Tree Stump Cake

-
Clumsy Smurf Trips on Ladybug (Snappy Bug)

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 12:00 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Kelly Asbury Judges Cake Wars

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 12:02 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
FINAL ROUND SMURF CAKE DESIGNS

-
Smurfette Topper Cake Design Drawing

-
Smurfs Village Cake Design Drawing

-
Smurf Caught in Flower Trap Drawing

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 12:03 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
Waterfall Smurf Village Cake

-
Smurfette & Smurfs Cake

-
Flower Eating Smurf Cake

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-10-2017 12:04 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Which cake do you think deserves to win?

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2017 07:18 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -
The Winning Cake!

Smurfs: The Lost Village Episode
Cake Wars Winner:
Wiley Saccheri of Sublime Cake Design

"I love the motion of this cake," judge Richard Ruskell told baker Wiley of the whimsical take on his Smurfs-inspired offering. The competitor featured Smurfette and her pals in a colorful forest, and the piece wowed guest judge Kelly Asbury, director of Smurf: The Lost Village. "It absolutely captures the spirit of the movie. I am proud that it inspired you to do this," he told Wiley.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.