Smurf at Last!       Smurfs 2 Movie
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » "Smurfstorm in a Teapot" (a Lost Village fan comic)
Author Topic: "Smurfstorm in a Teapot" (a Lost Village fan comic)
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2017 05:53 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greetings, everysmurf!

Smurfstorm in a Teapot is a new fan comic based on the upcoming film Smurfs: The Lost Village and Smurfstorm, aka Stormy, is the star. The tough and abrasive defender of Smurfy Grove (the Lost Village) alienates everysmurf in Smurf Village--and embarrasses her Smurfy Grove sisters--with her always-on warrior mentality and penchant for humiliating pranks. Stormy wrecks Papa and Smurfwillow's attempts at their villages to socialize and befriend each other. Until one prank goes too far...

These are thumbnail quick sketches and not at the level of my polished color fan art. But I hope you enjoy the story anyway. [Smile] [Big Grin] [Smurfette]

Page 1:

-

Page 2:

-

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 330 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-13-2017 10:12 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This looks so good so far!! I can't wait to see the finished work. :3 [Big Grin]

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-15-2017 06:49 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are the next two pages of the story. Smurfstorm smurfs up trouble at the villages' joint wild smurfberry harvest, and Smurfwillow finally steps in and smurfs down the law.

Page 3:

-

Page 4:

-

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-19-2017 12:37 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
On pages 3 and 4, the girl Smurf with the hair covering her eyes is based on a background Smurf in the new Lost Village comic book. I've given her the name Smurfrose, or Rosie for short. She's in charge of the Smurfy Grove garrison--actually, it's the village storehouse for all its food, clothing, gadgets and flower bulbs as well as defensive weapons, but Smurfstorm insists on a military term. Rosie thinks that Stormy is an arrogant jerk who always boasts and rants herself into trouble, but still respects her as a seasoned warrior and the protector of Smurfy Grove.

But Smurfstorm's still a jerk. [Big Grin]

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2017 08:32 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ha, I see Stormy still have a lot to learn about her new friends. Smurfunny and cool job, Richrod, thanks much for sharing! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3795 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2017 01:20 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It really does look so cool!! [Big Grin] Keep up the good work! :3

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2017 05:33 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:

Thanks, Tatiana! I am working on the next few pages of the story.

It seems from the "I'm a Lady" video that at the end of "Lost Village" the girls of Smurfy Grove will join the original Smurf Village and become one united village. I could be wrong, though. In this fan comic that doesn't happen. I take a more multi-cultural approach. Two villages, two cultures, both separated for centuries, suddenly meet and become one big smurfy family again? Ehhhh, no. [Frown] Bickering and skirmishes are more likely, since all Smurfs naturally are the scrappy kind anyway. [Mad] The backstory in "Smurfstorm in a Teapot" is that Papa Smurf and Smurfwillow organize joint events like this wild smurfberry harvest for both villages to socialize and befriend each other over time. Like family members who are spread across the country and each have their own traditions, the two Smurf villages are the same, but they are all Smurfs who will protect each other. [Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [Sassette Smurfling]

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2017 05:41 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Ha, I see Stormy still have a lot to learn about her new friends. Smurfunny and cool job, Richrod, thanks much for sharing! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Obrigado, Squeaky! [Wink]

Yes, Stormy has a lot to learn about these non-warrior relatives. In this fan comic she only responds to strict discipline, bluntness, absolute authority and (more often than not) brute force.

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-26-2017 05:57 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richrod Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:

Thanks, Tatiana! I am working on the next few pages of the story.

It seems from the "I'm a Lady" video that at the end of "Lost Village" the girls of Smurfy Grove will join the original Smurf Village and become one united village. I could be wrong, though. In this fan comic that doesn't happen. I take a more multi-cultural approach. Two villages, two cultures, both separated for centuries, suddenly meet and become one big smurfy family again? Ehhhh, no. [Frown] Bickering and skirmishes are more likely, since all Smurfs naturally are the scrappy kind anyway. [Mad] The backstory in "Smurfstorm in a Teapot" is that Papa Smurf and Smurfwillow organize joint events like this wild smurfberry harvest for both villages to socialize and befriend each other over time. Like family members who are spread across the country and each have their own traditions, the two Smurf villages are the same, but they are all Smurfs who will protect each other. [Smile] [Smurfette] [Wink] [Sassette Smurfling]

Ah that does make sense! Pretty much a clashing between both worlds and of course there's going to be complications as such, I sort of see it at the end that the two villages will be using the Dragonfly creatures as transportation between the two villages.. but that's my own opinion if that's ok? :3

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensors. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.