Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » I'm leaving.
Author Topic: I'm leaving.
Marshmellow Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4529

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted 03-07-2014 02:58 PM      Profile for Marshmellow Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Dear smurfbuddies, decided today, at the last minute, leaving this wonderful community for personal reasons. I want you to know that I will never forget any of you, ever. I might go back one day. It's the end.

"To my friends

For those people that make my heart smile ...
To the guys who always together even when I was not willing ... To the person who I expected to kick me when I fell, and that was one of the first that helped me up ... To the people who made a difference in my life ... For people that when I look back, I really miss it ... For people who advised me when I felt alone, and helped me understand that no matter how many
pieces my heart has been broken, because the world will not stop for me to fix it ... To the people who gave me a strength when I was not very excited. For people who loved ... For people who embraced ... For people who find only in my dreams ... To the people I meet every day and not have a chance to say everything you feel looking into the eyes For me ... ... What matters is not what I have in life, but WHO I have in life ... So ... I keep all the important people in my life in a small box inside
of my heart ... " -Poem Author Unknown

--------------------
Everybody is smurfy!

Posts: 12 | From: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil | Registered: Jul 2012
Marshmellow Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4529

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2014 03:32 PM      Profile for Marshmellow Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjqY8YxGF1M

--------------------
Everybody is smurfy!

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2014 05:28 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry to have you leave. [Frown] I wish you all the best and hope you return one day. [Angel Smurf]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

GoofySmurf
Smurf
Member # 5166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-07-2014 11:14 PM      Profile for GoofySmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sorry I never got the chance to really meet you, but safe journeys! =)

--------------------
Oh where for art thou Smurfette?
http://facebook.com/the.goofy.smurf

Posts: 26 | From: Mocksvillle, NC USA | Registered: Feb 2014
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2014 06:36 AM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Have a safe Journey, Marshmellow Smurf, any may you return home in the future *does soldier salute*

--------------------
My Smurf Nickname: Wacky Smurf

My Deviantart: http://thatonesmurfx103-9.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thatonesmurfx1039

Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2014 12:15 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Marshmellow Smurf, you'll be missed around here! Always remember that you'll be welcomed back with smurfy open arms when / if you ever decide to return to your friends here at BlueBuddies! Stay smurfy!!!

[Enamored Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Marshmellow Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 4529

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-08-2014 04:14 PM      Profile for Marshmellow Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I left the community is not permanent, smurfbuddies. Sweet memories will always be guarded!

--------------------
Everybody is smurfy!

Bebebunda Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 5194

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-09-2014 06:11 PM      Profile for Bebebunda Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If not, sit down and shut up while there is time.

PS: I am the all-seeing eye and believe that everything, so beware!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.