Smurf at Last!         FUNKO SMURFS!      BUY CLASSIC SMURF FIGURE PACK
home | SMURF VALUE | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
»
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
| search messages | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum
| search messages | smurf community | faq |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Smurf Forum » Need info on big stuffed Green Smurf...
Author Topic: Need info on big stuffed Green Smurf...
roccobagadonuts
Baby Smurf
Member # 4792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2013 03:15 PM      Profile for roccobagadonuts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello... I recently helped a friend clean out his storage "locker" and among the stuff he had in there was a rather big stuffed GREEN smurf... Im guessin its from the 80's but im not sure... We looked around on the net and couldnt seem to find anything that resembles it... A few of his brothers were stationed in Germany years ago and he thinks maybe 1 of them had gotten it for him over there but he cant seem to remember where/who got it from... So I figured maybe someone this site might know something about... When was it made? How much its worth and etc and etc...

He isnt really a smurf fan so he is thinking he will sell it... But he cant figure out how much its worth because we cant find anything else that looks like it... Any help from someone out there would be much appreciated... Thanks...

Here is a pic... Its about 2 to 2 and a half feet tall...

-

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-04-2013 12:01 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist  Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy welcome, Roccobagadonuts! Well, by his belt this cute guy is wearing, he must be Tuffy Smurf, who used to appear on the cartoon show of season 4.

-

It's the second time ever I saw a green Smurf - for the first one is a
Green Papa Smurf. [Smile]
I'm not quite sure whether they are variations so that you can take a look here. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 7327 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Baby Smurf
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

roccobagadonuts
Baby Smurf
Member # 4792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2013 09:40 PM      Profile for roccobagadonuts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the info Squeaky... Im really havin a hard time figuring this green smurf out... I just cant find anything else like it no matter how much I look...

I did find info mentioning green smurfs in the original comics and how the normal smurfs are afraid of them as they are considered wild and crazy...

My friend who this belongs to had brothers who were stationed in Germany long ago. So im wondering if it was bought over there and thats why im not finding anything like it when looking around the US... It seems to be rather rare so its hard to figure out if this thing is worth 2 dollars or 200 dollars... Nobody seems to know anything about it and I cant find any info on it or another one either... Kinda frustrating heh...

Anybody out there have any idea what this stuffed green smurf is??? Anbody???

roccobagadonuts
Baby Smurf
Member # 4792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2013 09:42 PM      Profile for roccobagadonuts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh yea, here is a green smurf I found in one of the comics... He seems to be a "normal" smurf just playing a trick on the others tho... But they all seem to be scared of green smurfs and their "bite"...

-

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
BlueBuddies - Home of the Smurfs
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2024 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.