Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Read Smurf Comics!!! (Page 5)
Author Topic: Read Smurf Comics!!!
Savvy Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6277

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-23-2017 04:43 PM      Profile for Savvy Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm so enjoying reading these! Thanks for smurfing them together in one place. [Big Grin]
Posts: 32 | From: Los Angeles, CA, USA | Registered: Apr 2017
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-13-2017 03:42 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm posting The Smurf Express again. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3980 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Nicholas Chandra
Smurfling
Member # 6468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2017 06:10 AM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
does someone have got the comic smurf the village behind the wall ?, if kindly please post all of it by photo or anything else. thanks
Posts: 3 | From: Indonesia,sumatera utara, medan | Registered: Sep 2017
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2017 11:47 AM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nicholas Chandra:
does someone have got the comic smurf the village behind the wall ?, if kindly please post all of it by photo or anything else. thanks

I have the comic but I don't know how to scan the pages onto my computer.

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2017 02:49 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The Hungry Smurfs - in Spanish [yum!]

--------------------

Nicholas Chandra
Smurfling
Member # 6468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2017 07:29 PM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ohh thanks tatiana, but not need anyomore, i just bought yesterday. its hard to find that comic.
Posts: 3 | From: Indonesia,sumatera utara, medan | Registered: Sep 2017
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2017 11:09 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well ok! I hope you enjoy it like it always does for me! [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2017 10:57 AM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Question, I wonder if "The Village Behind The Wall" was any different than The Lost Village movie? Kind of curious as I'm thinking about picking it up.

Shouldn't be too hard to get, I ordered "The Smurfette" at a local book store and was going to try doing that when the time comes when I can buy it.

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-22-2017 11:38 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Smurfette:
If anyone is going to smurf a book, I would smurf Smurf v.s. Smurf! It's kind of like in the human world, where sothern people talk different (and better) then city smurfs...'specially at school, it turns out in a fight on who is right and who is wrong...I think that that is where Peyo got his inspiration. Anyway, this story really smurfed to me in more then one way, and I would smurf that if there is one story to read, it's Smurf v.s Smurf! [Smile]

Redneck, your wish has just been smurfed! [Wink]

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2017 12:25 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyDash:
Question, I wonder if "The Village Behind The Wall" was any different than The Lost Village movie? Kind of curious as I'm thinking about picking it up.

Shouldn't be too hard to get, I ordered "The Smurfette" at a local book store and was going to try doing that when the time comes when I can buy it.

I like to think of it as like a continuation of the movie or an expansion of the movie in a way, taking place after the movie.. but it's still entertaining! [Big Grin]

--------------------

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2017 03:11 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
I like to think of it as like a continuation of the movie or an expansion of the movie in a way, taking place after the movie.. but it's still entertaining! [Big Grin]

I'll be sure to order this next time I run into that book store. I love it when tie-in stuff for movies does continuation or new adventures using its characters and world, so that's cool in my book.

Thanks for the answer.

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-22-2017 09:01 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Never a problem! Also you'll see a new creature in one of the stories called a Growler.. very fun! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.