Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Les Schtroumpfs 120 blagues et autres Surprises (Page 3)
Author Topic: Les Schtroumpfs 120 blagues et autres Surprises
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2015 06:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Do you mean this album? Sure! And it's on pdf if you want to download. [Cool]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4295 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2015 06:37 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, and thanks! I've tried to use my translator, but it would only translate certain words, and not the whole sentence. Thank you for helping me lass! I really appreciate it!!!!
 - [IMG] [IMG]
 - [/IMG] [/IMG]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2015 06:54 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know that I just posted, but again, thanks! The main ones that I am having troubles with is pg. 3,4,6,11,13, and 45.

--------------------
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2016 07:19 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

[Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf] [Sleeping Smurf]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2016 10:01 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yep....That's what happens [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2016 02:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Regarding Lazy, I must confess I'd never imagine that. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-27-2016 07:10 PM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's probably why he sleeps so much during the day, because he's awake at night [Sleeping Smurf]

--------------------

Century Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5741

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2016 03:03 PM      Profile for Century Smurf  Century Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah, yes... I never thought about that. Because Lazy sleeps most of the day, he must have a hard time falling to sleep at night! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Read about me in the Smurf comic book 'The Hundredth Smurf!'"

Posts: 427 | From: Most likely, it's my house. | Registered: Dec 2015
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-08-2018 04:07 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MORE!!!
 -

Comic 1:
Smurfette:I love Valentine's Day!

Comic 2:
Papa Smurf: Let's see, Smurflings smurf you go to school?
Nat Smurfling:Yes, Papa Smurf especially today!
Papa Smurf:Oh yeah? and why today in particular?
Smurflings:The holidays start!!!

Comic 3:
Harmony:I'm a failed musician, Papa Smurf!
Papa Smurf:Go Go! Why do you smurf that?
Harmony:Since I smurf the trumpet, everyone runs away from me! they are horrified to hear me!
Papa Smurf:Do not be exaggerated!
Smurfette:Eat the soup Baby Smurf! ... If not the Smurf Harmony will come to smurf the trumpet!

Comic 4:
Smurf:Smurfette, I wanted to ask you?
Smurf:AAAHH!
Smurfette:What happens? Did not you ever smurfing a face mask?

Comic 5:
Shy Smurf:I have .. I have smurfing some flowers for Smurfette...
Papa Smurf:Fantastic, Shy Smurf
Papa Smurf:Go to smurf them right now
Shy Smurf:You .. Do you think?
Smurfette:You are very kind Shy Smurf!

Posts: 55 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Chilean Smurf1
Smurf
Member # 6225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-08-2018 04:26 PM      Profile for Chilean Smurf1       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

Comic 1:
Smurf:Smurfette, are you coming for a boat ride?
Smurfette:No, thanks, I'll go with the Handy Smurf...
Smurf:The Handy Smurf ?!
What do you have that I do not have ?!

Comic 2:
Doctor Smurf:And well, Smurflings, what is the reason for that visit?
Nat Smurfling:I swallowed a marble, Doctor Smurf!
Doctor Smurf:Ah? and you? why are you here?
Snappy Smurfling:It's my marble!

Comic 3:
Smurfette:Please, Baby Smurf go to Smurf on the other side with your shovel and your bucket!
Smurfette:I do not hear you anymore! I hope not this smurfing nonsense!

Comic 4:
Smurf:Let's see, is the figure clear?
Smurf:Ahead! later I will give you some grains

Comic 5:
Smurf:Attention! the big game is going to start the girls on one side and the boys on the other!
Smurfette:Do you want to know my opinion Sassette? We start with a slight disadvantage!

Posts: 55 | From: Santiago de Chile | Registered: Mar 2017
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-12-2018 03:35 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
It's pretty funny, Chilean Smurf, thanks a smurf for sharing! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.