Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie   RACIST SMURFS      Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » What's? your favorite seasons and least favorite seasons of the Smurfs
Author Topic: What's? your favorite seasons and least favorite seasons of the Smurfs
smurf it
Smurf
Member # 4445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2012 01:51 AM      Profile for smurf it       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favorite seasons of the Smurfs are seasons 1,2 3 and 4, since they had the Looney toons/Tiny toons feel to them.

My least favorite seasons are 5,6 and 7 are maybe 8 or 9.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2012 04:51 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I liked the series up to Season 6. Seasons 7 and 8 I barely watched, but the episodes I've seen in those seasons were tolerable. I think Season 9 is the weakest season of all, and I've only seen episodes of it within the last several years. This was about the time that I first came up with the Empath: The Luckiest Smurf novel, and it was originally intended to follow from Season 4, then Season 5, and then finally Season 6 until their answer to Empath, Wild Smurf, appeared in Season 7.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2012 06:01 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
All but 9 and some of 8 they seemed confusing to me

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

smurf it
Smurf
Member # 4445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-20-2012 09:00 AM      Profile for smurf it       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Season 1 is my favorite season aswell as seasons 2,3 and 4.
Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-24-2012 07:34 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My favourite would definitely have to be Season 3, followed closely by Season 1, with Season 9 being my least favourite. While I like all nine seasons, 1 and 3 are the only ones where I think there are no filler episodes, the others have at least one. And I give Season 3 the edge over Season 1 because with episodes like Once in a Blue Moon, Handy's Sweetheart, Smurfing in Sign Language, Greedy and the Porridge Pot and Clumsy Luck, Season 3 seemed to be more memorable and have better writing.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.