Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 3 Movie 2017 (Page 36)
Author Topic: Smurfs 3 Movie 2017
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 09-14-2017 05:53 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, SmurfyDash, friendship and union scenes have always been constant in the Smurf movies like in Smurf cartoons. An example?
The scene when Smurfette gives her life to save everysmurf and becomes a blue clay form again reminded me Ducky's death (The Smurfs Springtime Special) at once. I felt moved as well at that moment...
I loved the Lost Village mostly because Peyo's work was carefully studied, getting a meticulous and great result. The several references taken from original comics came to our eyes (like a little observation game inserted in the movie) such as Farmer's scarecrow wearing King Smurf's crown and clothes. And Gargamel's pet bird Monty was inspired by the terrible Howlibird - to mention something.
I agree with you: no doubt it was worth watching it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3918 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2017 07:53 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That scene always makes me cry Squeaky, even a bit more when she comes back. Just showed that Smurf Village and Smurfy Grove loved Smurfette as a friend. Even Smurfstorm was sad, she just was suspicious of her.

What Smurfette did to save them, and seeing her come back help make her my favorite smurf.

I caught the scarecrow after seeing a making of featurette about returning to Peyo's work. Now I think about that scene every time I watch King Smurf. I thought of Monty when I saw the Howlibird.

Of Peyo's works, I did pick up The Smurfette from my local book store. So far, it's mostly been the 80's cartoon on DVD for me.

Indeed, I find myself putting on the movie a few times a week. I loved this movie so much.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.