Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurfs 3 Movie 2017 (Page 35)
Author Topic: Smurfs 3 Movie 2017
SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-09-2017 08:17 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol, this made me laugh pretty hard but my little cousin has a huge crush on Smurfstorm. He calls her "hot chick Norris."

--------------------
Smurfjet 873 cleared for takeoff runway 27 left

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-13-2017 11:37 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I do have great news! I went to get the Blu-ray of the movie to find it sold out in hours of the release! I had to wait a few mineutes until they brought one from the back! The Smurfs are truly a success again! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-15-2017 07:27 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm really glad they made the first movie in 2010 (+-2 years). That's what made the second generation of Smurf fans. Smurfs 2 in 2013 just fueled it. Smurfs: The Lost Village opened (or at least proved) another dimension for the fans of all generations.

--------------------

Zackmak
Smurf
Member # 4959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2017 08:22 AM      Profile for Zackmak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I hope this movie release triggers a complete 80's series release on DVD for North America. I really don't know what the issue is. The popularity has never been higher these last few years.

But also, with Lost Village not bringing in nearly as much box-office dollars as the last live-action film, I don't know if we'll ever get another smurf movie, unfortunately.

The time to release the dvds and still be popular is slowly drifting away, I believe.

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2017 04:28 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zackmak:
I hope this movie release triggers a complete 80's series release on DVD for North America. I really don't know what the issue is. The popularity has never been higher these last few years.

But also, with Lost Village not bringing in nearly as much box-office dollars as the last live-action film, I don't know if we'll ever get another smurf movie, unfortunately.

The time to release the dvds and still be popular is slowly drifting away, I believe.

Don't be so sure! I heard the audio commentary and the directors and producers are actually considering a sequel and they seem they really want to expand the new world of the Forbidden Forest!

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2017 05:14 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great! I hope it's like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Pirates of the Carribean where it will be a long series of movies.

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2017 05:25 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Me too! Who knows what they have in mind for a sequel and maybe even uncovers more secrets!

--------------------

SmurfBoeing
Smurf
Member # 6154

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2017 06:22 PM      Profile for SmurfBoeing   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Exactly!

--------------------

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2017 06:35 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Maybe.. even the mystery as to why the two villages were seperated all those years? To the point of them not existing to each other until the events of The Lost Village.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.