Smurf at Last!                                                                  #BLUE LIVES MATTER
home | | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A new smurf world! (Page 5)
Author Topic: A new smurf world!
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 03:06 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, I think yours is cute and mine is fierce.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-09-2012 03:08 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile]
Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2012 12:02 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile] [Big Grin]

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2012 12:05 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chapter Nineteen

"Bittersweet, hurry up!" Fiercette said. "Um.. I'll catch up later." I said. "Okay, but be quick." Fiercette. After Fiercette was gone I ran over to the dragon. "I know your not dead. I wonder if I can train you." I thought. I walked over and placed my hand on the dragons chest. I heard the heart beating so it must be alive! I nudged it. It lifted its head. "I'm not going to hurt you!" I said calmly. The dragon looked confused. It seemed to be thinking "This is new for me... Most snacks runaway". "You need a name! How about Cayenne-pepper. Pepper for short!" I said. Pepper seemed to be thinking. Then it nodded its head. "Cool!" I said. Then I climbed on her back. "Take me too The Smurf village!" I said. Pepper shot upward and started flying.

"Hi Tuffy." Fiercette said. "Fiercette!" I said. "Whats been up?" I asked, "I learned how to use a spear, how to shoot with a gun, and I killed a dragon... Not much really." Fiercette said with a big grin. "YOU KILLED A DRAGON!" Hefty said looking surprised. "Girls should not kill dragons!" Hefty said. "Wanna bet!" Fiercette said looking like she was about to attack.
"What in the smurf??????" I said while staring up. "What is it-" Fiercette while looking up. "Um... I thought I killed that dragon??" Fiercette said looking confused. The dragon landed. "Hi guys!" Bittersweet said. "How-when-why???" Fiercette said. "Who's that?" Papa said. "I'm Bittersweet. And this is Cayenne Pepper!" Bittersweet said like its normal to have a dragon. "Wow!" Brainy said. I didn't know he was saying wow about Bittersweet or Cayenne Pepper. Brainy walked over too Bittersweet. "Hello, my name is Brainy Smurf." Brainy said. "Um... Ok?" Bittersweet said while walking away. Brainy looked heartbroken. "I thought that dragon was dead." Fiercette said. "Well I just wanted to check it out and I found out she was sweet. So I trained it." Bittersweet replied.

Brainy sighed then walked in his house. "She was beautiful!" I thought to myself. I heard the door open. It was the wind. I walked over the window and saw the hunters playing smurf-ball with the other smurfs. "I wonder what the hunters names are...." I thought. "Hmm Would you like to know their names?" A girls voice said from behind me. "W-who are you?" I said looking startled. The smurfette smiled "My name Is Fortunette my nick-name's Gypsy Smurfette I can read-minds, and tell the future." Gypsy said. Gypsy Smurfette was beautiful her eyes seemed to change colors. She had jewel necklaces and bracelets. "Um sure what are their names?" I asked. "I don't which is which but I know all the names. Bittersweet,Fiercette, Hunter Smurf,Huntette, Strictette,Bravery Smurf,Strengthette and Winner Smurf." Gypsy said. "Wow!" I said, "I see you like Bittersweet?" Gypsy said, "Don't read-minds! Its creepy!" I said. "Hmm But its my job." Gypsy said. "Who are you married too?" I asked,
"Ah. You will find out." Gypsy said. "Wait-" I said. Gypsy vanished. "That was weird...." I said.

THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!I WILL START WRITING A NEW ONE CALLED "A QUEST TO SAVE A HUNTER."

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2012 01:40 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Smile]

--------------------

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2012 02:51 PM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ooohh i LOVE Pepper! :-D

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 903 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-28-2012 03:26 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2020 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.