Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » "You Don't Smurf Progress" fan adaptation (Page 3)
Author Topic: "You Don't Smurf Progress" fan adaptation
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2012 09:35 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Page 44:
 -

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2012 09:46 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Bonus: a recolored and redialogued version of a Smurf gag story that appeared in "Romeo And Smurfette".
 -

--------------------
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2012 04:35 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
For previous fan adaptations that were posted:

"The Wild Smurf"
"The Smurfnapper"
"The Black Smurfs"
"The Finance Smurf"
"The Jewel Smurfer"
"Smurfette The Great"

--------------------

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-22-2012 04:42 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A fun little redialogued portion of a gag from "Romeo And Smurfette".
 -

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 02-23-2012 12:25 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This Smurf adventure was great! Thanks again, Vic!! [Happy Smurf]

Such guys never learn... Right, Jokey and Brainy? [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3848 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
MissCassidy
Super Smurf
Member # 3409

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-23-2012 07:42 PM      Profile for MissCassidy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by VicGeorge2010:
A fun little redialogued portion of a gag from "Romeo And Smurfette".
 -

AWESOME!

--------------------
Rise Avalon!

Joseph Raymond
Smurf
Member # 4731

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-30-2013 08:51 PM      Profile for Joseph Raymond       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
you don't smurf progress

--------------------
Joseph Raymond

Posts: 246 | From: Waterbury, Connecticut | Registered: Jan 2013
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2013 01:34 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Where to find this one in English i mean the original?
And how vicgoerge can speak so many language?
Peyo's later work looked beautiful!
I find dutch to be pretty easy to learn I also learn russian too.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 692 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2013 02:39 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
1. At present, it isn't available in English. Papercutz is still trying to publish the original Smurf comics in English, so that would be a while.

2. Two words: Google Translate.

3. Peyo's work stopped in 1992 when he died, his last comic being "The Finance Smurf". It's now his son Thierry Culliford doing the writing and various artists doing the cartoon work.

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-31-2013 02:48 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is that so...
I really wished his studio got the official website kinda weird while the merchandising side of the smurfs got it but the studio itself didn't have one.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 692 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2017 06:48 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The English version from Papercutz comes out on June 6, 2017!

Here's the title:
The Smurfs #23: Can't Smurf Progress (The Smurfs Graphic Novels)

-

Summary:
When Papa Smurf is away, the Smurfs will play! Handy Smurf has invented some machines to ease the burden of the hard-working Smurfs (not including Lazy Smurf!). Soon, the whole Village is interested in these inventions that improve the quality of life. Seduced by the easy life, The Smurfs rely more and more on these robots to perform their daily tasks, however small they may be. Will the Village survive the occupation of these high-functioning robots?

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-07-2017 03:07 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My re-dialogued version of Brainy complaining in his house and being bonked in the head by his own reflection is my own personal reaction to Christian Dominion Theology, the idea that Jesus Christ commanded His followers to take over the world instead of just preaching the gospel to every creature. I'm a Christian, and I react very negatively toward those who call themselves Christians who subscribe to this theology.

--------------------

Royal Smurf
Smurf
Member # 6098

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-27-2017 03:43 PM      Profile for Royal Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Guess what. In the mail today, I got an advanced copy of Can't Smurf Progress. It doesn't actually come out till June 6, 2017, so I got it 3 months early. How smurfy is that?! [Smile] [Wink] [Big Grin] [Cool] [Eek!] [Smurfette] [Vanity Smurf] [Enamored Smurf] [Happy Smurf]

-

-

Also featuring Brainy Smurf's Walk from Smurfs: The Village Behind The Wall comic for Smurfs: The Lost Village. That's why there's a picture of Smurfwillow ("willow"). And also a sneak peek of a new Papercutz series, Stitched. [Smile] [Smurfette] [Smile] [Smurfette] [Smile]

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-30-2017 06:11 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very lucky. I can't wait to see how Papercutz will do The Reporter Smurf with translating its newspaper text.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.