Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » The Ruffette Preview
Author Topic: The Ruffette Preview
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-16-2010 02:56 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
When Ruffette awoke she was being lifted up off of the ground by a smurf that she didn’t recognize. She could see three other smurfs standing behind him, “She’s starting to wake up” one of them warned. Her head ached, she touched her bandaged forehead…Bandaged? She didn’t remember it being bandaged before.
When she was fully awakened she started to squirm in the smurfs arms. “Stop moving” he grunted. “Put me down!” Ruffette ordered, punching the smurfs back repeatedly. “Stop that!” he snapped at her. Ruffetted then bit down hard on the smurfs shoulder. The Smurf carrying her then let out a yell and dropped her. She immediately got up to her feet and tried to punch the smurf in the face, but missed. “Don’t touch me!” she warned. “Hey lady, I’m trying to help you” the smurf told her, sounding annoyed, he reached out to grab her, and she grabbed his arm and twisted it. “Never call me that again” She growled.
“We’re trying to help you, we found you in the forest and you’d been attacked by Azriel” One of the others told her. Ruffetted released her grip on the smurf. “I don’t need your help, I’m fine” Ruffette told them. “You have a head injury, let us take you back to our village for medicine” The smurf reasoned. “Fine, I’ll come to your village, then you let me go” Ruffette compromised. “Deal” the smurf agreed. “But, Hefty we can’t just let her come into our village, shes dangerous, what if she tries to hurt a smurf?” spoke up one of the other smurfs. “I’ve got some rope,” answered the smurf, who apparently was called Hefty.
The smurf bound Ruffettes wrists behind her back and lead her down the trail after about an hour, mushroom houses started to appear, in all different colors. Ruffette could see several more smurfs. They stopped what they were doing when they saw the new smurfette.

thats all I have for now I'll continue soon though! [Smile]

let me know what you think

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 08-16-2010 03:31 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thats really awesome cant wait for the fanfic! [Big Grin] [Cool]
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2010 12:48 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
thanks, I'll be continueing soon, I realy will!!!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-17-2010 01:50 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
awesome!
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.