Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Starting From Scratch
Author Topic: Starting From Scratch
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2010 08:39 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well I am going to be starting from scratch, by that I mean I am ditching smurftopia, and no longer using any of my OCs except for Ruffette and a few others. Instead of Ruffette being married with Tuffy, she will just be paired with anyone I want to pair her with. No one will have children, or at least not as many. Things were too chaotic with like 5 million OCs so that is why I am starting "from scratch"
I'll still keep Favorites like Ruffette so please let me know if there are any tou'd really like me to keep!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted 04-24-2010 08:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sammy, Jokey and Ruffette have always smurfed around in your story as good friends, no matter what had happened. Since you asked, how about a new beginning with them? [Cool]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4889 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2010 06:11 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i can't beleive ur starting from scratch! wow, um like Squeaky said Ruffette and Jokey look really nice together. But why start from scratch, i mean to me, you've done so well. [Confused]
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2010 06:44 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@Squeaky: yes, I was thinking maybe I'd do a little more with the two of them and when I start over I'll still have other OCs too and some new ones and possibly a sister for Ruffette...

@Greenday:I'm starting from scratch because It is just too much to keep track of so many charcters and now with my "9" OCs too. I'm glad you think I've done well but I'd like to get a little more organized.

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2010 07:05 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Ruffette! I'm all for Jokey and Ruffette too!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2010 07:28 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
K i came up with an idea in the shower! Making my Pc easier! No just kidding, ok if u want, i can help you with the smurftopia characters, like make them more orginazed. just if you want though. cause some characters might not stay (like you said) so i can like almost take care of them or, like come up with new ideas with them too.
Here's one idea

Ok let's just say you were to get rid of Glammorette, so Vanity's wife/girlfriend wouldn't be there, well, you don't have to quiet get rid of them you just say, in a story or something "Glam and Vanity are going out tonight for dinner at chefette's"

That's all i have but even if u want i can help you so yeah.
GreenDaySmurfs.

Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-26-2010 06:27 AM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
greenday, I don't think I want to even keep those charcters, I might only have Ruffette and a few new ones, that I'm still working on. But thankyou anyways [Smile]

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-26-2010 01:53 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Looking forward to your new stories!
[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-26-2010 02:35 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No prob, but which ones r u getting rid of?
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-10-2010 08:29 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Alrighty you Guys! I'm Keeping Fawnette only she'll be called "Fawn" and I'm going to be posting a newer version of her. Ruffette will be paired with Jokey smurf. Misery will NOT be grouchys sister she'll be his girlfriend and she'll have a slightly different style than you all have seen. I've decided to keep Marina Smurfette too. And I'm changing things about Smurftopia, from now on it'll be refferred to as 'the city' for now at least. I have a few new characters to introduce as soon as i can, including a sister to Ruffette [Big Grin] I can;t wait to really get starting you guys and then i'll also have some new fics for you all too!

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.