Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A couple of my smurf stories/fanfictions (Page 2)
Author Topic: A couple of my smurf stories/fanfictions
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2010 07:21 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Smurfy! I hope they don't slap Punk anymore. It wouldn't be good to go to the Big HOUSE!
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-07-2010 07:06 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok here is an interview i got from DeviantArt, then i answered the questions for Punk Smurf, so enjoy!
1) What gender are you? Smurf, well male.

2) what is your age? Crap I don’t know 17?

3) Do you want a hug? Only if it isn’t from Ruffy.

4) Do you have any bad habits? Biting my nails.

5) What is your favorite food? PEANUT BUTTER!

6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Lots ones that make me high.

7) Are you a virgin? Well, I don’t know if I can be a virgin.

8) Have you killed anyone? Well I would kill my sister Ruffette but Sassette is cool.

9) Do you hate anyone? Ruffy, *HEY PUNK I HEARD THAT* And people who hurt my mommy and daddy and friends and family, and the people who bully me.

10) Do you have any secrets? Lots ma friend!

11) What is your favorite season? I don’t know, I’d get bored if there was only 1 season.

12) Who is your best friend(s)? Yeah Stefani, Grayson (I know him in the human world), Handy in the smurf world.

13) what are your hobbies? Drawing, music, and bugging Ruffy, oh yeah! Trying to make out with Stefani too!

14) What is your favorite drink? Gatorade, but they don’t have it in the smurf world.

15) When is your birthday? April 1st no joke!

16) What age did you die? Buddy when are you gunna die you’re the one with the wrinkles not me ya moron!

17) Are you nice or mean? it all depends.

18) Are you social or shy? Both. Mostly shy but when I’m with my friends I’m social.

19) What do you think of your parents? Well, I never knew that my dad was in the smurf world, he’s dated a couple of smurfettes but the one he’s with now she works, well as a stripper but shes nice to me and loves me like her own. They’re great right now!

20) What's your weakness? MA STOMACH! When people punch me there I twitch a little. Or tickling!

21) How long can you stay under water? PHHH! I actually, don’t know. But I do swim.

22) What do you do on a regular day basis? Try to beg Stef for a kiss. Then draw eat my peanut butter girlfriend and play ma music.

23) Do you love someone? Yeah probably I can’t say completely but probably Stefani at this point just she’s my best girl-friend and I can’t go out with her or get married with her…I don’t want our relationship to be ruined.

24) When was the last time you wet yourself? Oh! When I laugh too hard I pee myself. But I’ve come over that now.

25) What's your favorite band? Well, me and Grayson are part of GreenDay so us also Lady Gaga! (Stefani)

26) Ever worn a dress? Well, in a holiday music video I dressed as a girl. I actually made out with Stefani in it and she freaked until I took my wig off. Then she slapped me. And I’ve also tricked Ruffette too that was funny!

27) Willingly? Whassthat? (I’m blonde)

28) What do you consider fun in the day-time? Duh! My sister says I haven’t even hit puberty yet so funtime is all the time for me!

29) At night? All the time I play guitar and drums all night baby! YEEHAA!

30) Ever kissed anyone? Stefani, and a couple of girls have made out with me, like almost raped me. Smurfette kissed me on the cheek Sassette and Ruffette kiss me on the nose all the time does that count?

31)

32)

33) What's your favorite thing to touch? Myself.

34) Anyone loves you? My peanut butter girlfriend and my husky dog Tre. Stefani (I think)

35) What's your favorite color? Colours in the rainbow except some of them. (Tel, green, red, plaid!

36) When was the last time you cried? When I ate my peanut butter girlfriend.

37) Do you have a pet? Ya! Gargamel used a acual dog to experiment on and turned him to smurf size, then I found him took him in and named him Tre. But Handy’s creation clockwork was lonely with King Gerard so I gave clockwork Tre. Tre is still mine and I love him to the bone! Also we have puppy but everysmurf owns him!

39) Are you crazy? Hell YA! I’m a crazy-peanut butter-drum playing-guitar-smashing- some other things I don’t feel like saying-blonde!

40) What are you? Well, I found a transporter in Hamilton (Where I live) then jumped in found the smurfs, so you know neopets lupe? Well me Grayson and Dumpus are all lupes in the human world (I’m yellow, Grayson is Green and Dumpus is peach.) and my real name is Tor in the human world. So when I came to the smurf world I am Punk. so Lupe/wolf (yellow) in the human world and smurf in the smurf world/smurftopia world we found in smurf land.

41) What's your nickname? Well Ruffy calls me blondie and I am a brother so brother, bro, dude, sweetie sweetheart, hun, honey, sweetie pie (my smurfette friends/mommy call me those) or just Punk ma name you sickos!

42) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person? Well if I’m F****ing crazy then I must be happy.

43) If you were a superhero, you'll be...? Screw Aqua Man. I am a super hero, well I think I am.

44) Favorite movie? Anythink Scary!

45) What is your current occupation? GreenDay duh!

46) Who do you know that bugs you? Ruffy.

47) What's your favorite song? Holy Smurf! I am in the band GreenDay! Everything we write and do! Also I love Lady Gag’s work, she’s pretty. (Stefani)

48) Do you consider yourself a warrior? Now when you say warrior does that mean *NOT MAKING BABIES PUNK!!!* okay sometimes.

49) Have you 'done it' in the past month? Does that mean do it with your peanut butter girlfriend?

50) Ever think about getting married? Yeah I have to meet someone first. But Stef, I’m still not sure I think were too good of friends.

51) Have you ever had a sleepover with someone of the opposite ***? YA! I ruined Ruffette’s! All her girl friends were over then I dressed up in ma green dress and called myself Gal Smurfette! So FUNNY!

52) When was the first time you 'did it'? What did drugs? I smoke lettuce.

53) Do you have any piercings anywhere? Well I f you insist… *NO DON’T DROP YOUR PANTS!* HAHAHAHA! Just kidding *sigh* HA!

54) Final question. Who do you tag? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Like the game tag. Cause I’m awesome at that game!

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2010 09:05 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 07:13 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL Peanut Butter Girlfriend you kill me GreenDay!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 08:13 AM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
r u serious i actually killedyou. what time is ur funeral at?
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-20-2010 08:53 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I went straight past the funeral and re-incarnated into a green Smurf.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-21-2010 03:51 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ok, glad you like it!
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-20-2010 12:09 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Everysmurf! I think im going to start writing a fanfic, so heres a preview of it, and its not all that serious i just thought of the part and im going to start writing.! ok enjoy~ [Big Grin] [Cool] [Smile] [Razz] [Wink]

Story about Punk Smurf and drugs

Preview: “Punk don’t you dare do that!” Ruffette said angrily. “Why not!?! Huh?! Just tell me why!?! My dad disappeared after I became really good friends with him and the cops gave up on that case! My step mom was super nice to me and now her boyfriend has turned her into a B***H!” Punk screamed he held the drug to his mouth closer now. Ruffette could almost burst out in tears right now but she kept strong. “Punk! I’ll never talk to you again if you continue this!” “Good! It’s nice to know some smurf won’t bug me for the rest of my drug life!” Punk was just about to plop the drug in his mouth until Ruffette said, “Punk, this is hard for me to say….but this is like my little intervention speech…….before….” She stopped and cried a little, “ *Sniff* Before your addiction gets too big and you end up dead.” Ruffette cried her hardest and continued her speech, “ Punk I love you, Sassette loves you, all your friends and family love you. I know your step mom and her boyfriend aren’t any help right now……but you still have my parent. The smurfs who took care of you long enough so we were officially brother and sister. What would Papa smurf say if he heard this is happening!!!??!!” Ruffette walked towards Punk she was angry, and very sad. “I love you Punk.” And she hugged him tightly and kept repeating, “I love you.” Punk dropped the pill and embraced with his sister, it was very rare for that to happen between the two siblings. Ruffette kissed her brother on his nose and left the mushroom house. Punk picked up the drug and swallowed it. He stood there and started to tear up and he said, “My Smurf! I have a freakin’ bad addiction. Some smurf needs to help me!”

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2010 03:34 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
No way! It was like talking to the walls. Poor Ruffette! It would be much easier for Punk to buy a new peanut butter pot - such an innofensive (and tasty) drug, at least!! [Frown]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4889 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-21-2010 08:02 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yup im writing more but i cant be sure of when the fanfic will be posted. thanks also for the comment
Ruffette
sammylurvesyou
Member # 2646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-07-2010 03:28 PM      Profile for Ruffette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
that story makes me cry each time i read it! [Frown] so sad and very much in character for ruffette too!!!

oh and do you think I could use those questions above and answer them in Ruffettes POV?

--------------------
Ben eats bunnies...

Posts: 447 | From: windsor ontario canada | Registered: Dec 2008
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 08-09-2010 11:24 AM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
yeah sure and im glad ruffette is in character too!!! and yeah you can use those questions!!!!! [Big Grin] [Cool]
GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-11-2011 08:23 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi everysmurf i'm sorry i havent been on lately but i have put some pics on our animated smurfs (smurfy your request too)
i wrote this because it was requested and valentines day is right around the corner! enjoy!

Valentine's day was coming up soon and punk was dying to send something to stefani, he was just plain nervous. he decided to write a note to her then tape it to her door. This was the note,
"Dear Stefani,

i like your name because it makes sence- the other stefani names dont make sence it's like Step-Hanie and it's pronnounced Stefani.
I dont get it-uhhh anyways um uh i really like you alot-so im writing this to you because it's valentines day so if you're not busy can you be mine? (i think im blushing now stef)

Love, Punk"

That night punk tapped the note to stefani's door and found a rose he put by her door. the next day stefani walked outside to see the sunshine she noticed something on the door and she looked down and noticed a rose she picked it up and smiled she read the letter she laughed and walked over to punk's house. she knocked on the door she hoped punk would answer the door instead of jenna or ruffette if she was there- she was right punk answered, "Hi" he answered very groggy, "i was smoking all-" stefani hugged punk, punk was surprised and hugged back, he blushed a very bright pink. "i love the note you wrote me punk." stefani said. "it wasn't me it was my right hand you should thank it." stefani grabbed punk's head and kissed it, "i'll be yours if you be mine." she said punk blushed even harder, "of course." he replied

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2011 07:37 PM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi everysmurf i'm busy still writing my fanfic but it's almost done which is great news! i wrote this i just warn you it has swearing in it and is just a bit explicit. but not too gross, so enjoy!

Stefani was cleaning out her attic, she was throwing a couple of sheets to punk, "here punk catch." she said, "what if i dont wanna?" "well somesmurf is gunna hafta!" stefani said. she threw the sheets at punk, "ok stef youre such an ***!" "thats not very nice punk youre going to hell for that!" "no you are!!! me and god have connections!" punk said. Stefani came down the acttic ladder. "can we eat now? im hungry!" punk whined. "yes punk now we can eat, but after you have to go and get ruffy and jokey. we're cleaning out the bigger stuff now." "stupid ***** always on her period." punk mummbled. "what'd you say?" stef said firmly. "im talking to myself about my ***** sister ruffette dontchano!" punk said. "you are going to hell." stef said. After eating punk stood up to stretch. "okay punk go get ruffy and jokey im going to finish some stuff up in the attic." "i cant stef." punk said. "why?" stefani questioned, "i broke my leg." punk complained hewas standing on both his feet. "you look fine to me." " uhhh no i broke my leg." punk said. "you see here punk, the funny thing is, youre standing on both feet so how can one of your legs be broken?" "i dont know magic i guess." stefani laughed, "okay punk go get them." punk moaned, "uhhhhhhhh fine! i will and then youll see!!!!" "see what?" "ohhh youll see once i thought of it youll all see!!!" "punk im the only one here." "im gunna go get them." "okay punk you do that." there was a knock at the door. "punk can you answer that please?" "ohhh i haveta get my ***** *** sister and answer the door?!!!! one or the other please!" punk complained. "punk do me a favor- stop being so god dammed lazy and do something for once!" stefani yelled. "punk i dont have the patients for you right now!" "oh fine since you just yelled it nicley and respectfully i'll go and answer the door." punk was just about to answer the door when ruffy came in, "punk stop being so goddameed lazy do something for stef." "hi to you too!" punk said sarcasticly. "hi stefani." "hi ruffette." "stef are you just starting now?" "noo noo punk and i have been working all morning-" she turning to the attic, it was closed. " damit! it mustve closing during lunch." punk walked up the stairs to where stefani was he stood behind her she was trying to open it. "punk can you-" "awwwwww sorry stefy im too **** lazy to do anything so i'll watch, it what im best at doing." ruffy walked up the stairs she couldnt reach it etheir she and stef were the same height short but smart just they couldnt reach it punk was the only 6 ft. 4 smurf around, "punk open it for stef now." ruffy commanded. "why?" punk questioned. "see!!?? this is why you never get girls!!! stefani is never gunna like you unless you do something!" "get off your period *****!" punk screamed. "punk!! thats enough!" stefani said. ruffy was very close to hitting punk soon, she'd do it when stefani was gone. "i'll open it!" punk announced. he picked stefani up, "no punk i want you to open it! not by picking me up and getting me to open for you!" punk gently put stefani down. "carefully punk it comes down fast." punk opened it and the stair came flying out they smacked him in his face the momentim was so hard it pushed back and he fell down the stairs. he was dazed but surprisingly not knocked out. he layed on the floor almost out of it. the girls ran to him. "oh my gosh punk! are you okay?!" stefani asked. punk slighty shook his head but it was too un-noticable so the girls didnt see it. "punk can you see us?" ruffy asked. "mmmmmmmm." punk mummbled it was hard to do things. stefani touched punk's legs "can you feel this?" "y......yes.......ya." punk responded. "how many fingers am i holding up?" stefani held up her one hand showing 2 fingers, "ummmm 7?" "stef that'll never work!! he's **** in math!" ruffy exclaimed. blood started streaming from the back of punk's head, then it flooded from his nose and the corner of his mouth. "uhhhhhhhh." punk weakly said. he passed out and blood started coming out of his ears, it was hard to tell because his thick un-masculein-somewhat-femine-blonde-sexful-hair was covering his ears. "stef im going to get the medics!" ruffy couldnt stand to see her brother suffer like this, un less she did it too him which was exceptional. she bolted out of the house as fast as she could. "punk make a noise! move something on you!!! please dont be dead!!" stefani yelled she was panicky but she didnt want to cry because she might have to do CPR on punk. punk didnt move, blood was pouring out of him faster and faster. she began to check his pulse he was alive! but he might not have so much time left. she gave him to huge breaths and 30 chest compresions. "come on punk!" stefani was crying now her best friend was just about to die. she gave him 2 more huge breaths and 30 more compresions. the medics came just as stefani was giving him 2 breaths he sprung to life and started gasping for air. "oh my god!" stefani yelled she hugged punk, "i thought you would die!" the medics put punk on a stretcher and rolled him to the hosptial quickly. before they did punk mouthed the words, "Thank you" to stef he couldve died and his best friend just saved him and the *** hed been before, he sorta wished he hadnt been so lazy and more caustious. after everything was cleaned up, the blood and stuff stefani got her attic stairs fixed and punk was more carefully-but just with the attic.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.