Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » New Smurf Figures - Your Ideas? (Page 3)
Author Topic: New Smurf Figures - Your Ideas?
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-19-2010 02:40 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You mean different form this guy Squeaky? Maybe a Smurfette reporter!!

Sports Correspondent Smurf

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 11-19-2010 03:41 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, very well reminded, Smurfy!! [Happy Smurf] In fact I meant Reporter Smurf from the episode "All The News That's Fit to Smurf", Season 7. And a Reporter Smurfette would be very charming!! [Smurfette]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3848 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2010 10:42 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rocker Smurf:
I'd like to see perhaps twin packs of figures, and featuring some of the more secondary characters or things that we only saw in one or two episodes, as apposed to different variations of the Smurfs themselves (although they are always cool). But some smurfs could be packed with them too. Here would be my list (feel free to tell me if any of these have already been made into figures):

Handy and Marina (I'd buy this straight away!)
Smurfette and Blue Eyes
Smurfette and Petaluma
Sassette with Smurfy Lu doll
Sassette and Denisa
Hogatha with her eagle
Laconia and Woody
Smurfette and Squeaky
The Swoofs
Papa Smurf and Homnibus
Any smurf riding Feathers
Gargamel and Lord Balthazar
Clockwork Smurf and Clockwork Smurfette
Chlorhydris (singular, I don't know what you would package her with)
The Wartmongers
The Pussywillow Pixies
Bigmouth and Bignose

That's all I can think of right now. But I thought it'd be cool to have as much of the cast of characters from the show as possible.

Now I remembered the episode "Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep", so I imagined it would be cute Vanity and Periwinkle the Pixie together as figurines. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-16-2010 11:10 AM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Rocker Smurf:
I'd like to see perhaps twin packs of figures, and featuring some of the more secondary characters or things that we only saw in one or two episodes, as apposed to different variations of the Smurfs themselves (although they are always cool). But some smurfs could be packed with them too. Here would be my list (feel free to tell me if any of these have already been made into figures):

Handy and Marina (I'd buy this straight away!)
Smurfette and Blue Eyes
Smurfette and Petaluma
Sassette with Smurfy Lu doll
Sassette and Denisa
Hogatha with her eagle
Laconia and Woody
Smurfette and Squeaky
The Swoofs
Papa Smurf and Homnibus
Any smurf riding Feathers
Gargamel and Lord Balthazar
Clockwork Smurf and Clockwork Smurfette
Chlorhydris (singular, I don't know what you would package her with)
The Wartmongers
The Pussywillow Pixies
Bigmouth and Bignose

That's all I can think of right now. But I thought it'd be cool to have as much of the cast of characters from the show as possible.

Now I remembered the episode "Beauty Is Only Smurf Deep", so I imagined it would be cute Vanity and Periwinkle the Pixie together as figurines. [Happy Smurf]

Ooh I missed them out! Good one Squeaky, they would look quite cute together.

Also was there ever a Marco Smurf figurine? I'd definitely buy one if there was, he was an awesome character.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 217 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted 12-21-2010 08:28 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A Marco Smurf figure!! That's a great idea, Rocker, mainly he's not as very well known as the others, since he had not appeared so often in the episodes. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-18-2011 05:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here's a blog I found, showing some Smurf figures as Star Wars characters!! The artist got a perfect result. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 03-01-2012 03:52 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Miner and Miller Smurfs, how about? [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 08-08-2014 08:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
A Pilus figurine also would be very cute! [Big Grin]

-

--------------------

Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2014 10:56 AM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I would like to see Smurfette paired with Blue Eyes the pegasus. That was one of the best-remembered and most emotional story arcs of the TV series. Too bad Hanna-Barbera never finished it.

I've been working off-and-on writing and drawing a fan comic story meant to finally close that arc, called "Ol' Blue Eyes is Back" (taken from Frank Sinatra's comeback album in 1973). Smurfette calls Blue Eyes back one last time, but in anger and frustration because Jokey has been gossiping about her still believing in a make-believe friend years after it all died down. Blue Eyes' magic cloak of invisibility is shattered when Vexy tries to rescue Smurfette from floating away, hurtling him back to earth and injuring one of his wings so that he is unable to fly. Smurfette accuses Vexy of trying to kill the little pony, and the two sisters are coldly estranged until both Papa Smurf and Blue Eyes himself, now a little older and more mature, gently prod Smurfette into seeking forgiveness and reconciliation.

Since Blue Eyes was apparently created in response to the original My Little Pony toys, I am redesigning him in the current, and cuter, Lauren Faust anime style. Which would how I would like to see as a figurine. [Smurfette]

--------------------
Vexy is my favorite Smurf. I hope Smurfette isn't jealous. :)
My website: www.newportmuse.com
On DeviantArt: newportmuse.deviantart.com

Posts: 332 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-09-2014 01:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yesss... I support it! [Happy Smurf] And there's already Smurfette and Squeaky! [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 12-10-2015 09:17 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
Here's a blog I found, showing some Smurf figures as Star Wars characters!! The artist got a perfect result. [Happy Smurf]

His name is Greg Aronowitz, and we can see some of the finished works:

-
Smurf Vader

-
Luke Smurfwalker

-
Star Smurfs Package

More info about these cool creations here. [Wink]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-22-2016 09:50 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 - Smurftrooper

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 02-17-2017 05:47 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
 -

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.