Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination (Page 12)
Author Topic: A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 09-04-2014 08:35 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I really want to make them come, Linkin, but for a while I need to finish at least two more Smurf pics for the story. Probably on next Friday or Sunday they'll get ready. [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4669 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Linkin Smurf
Smurf
Member # 4917

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2014 05:56 PM      Profile for Linkin Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
I really want to make them come, Linkin, but for a while I need to finish at least two more Smurf pics for the story. Probably on next Friday or Sunday they'll get ready. [Wink]

Thanks for the update, Squeaky [Big Grin]
Posts: 392 | From: Smurf Village in Toronto | Registered: Jul 2013
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 09-06-2014 09:50 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At last!

He kept considering Julie and Clumsy for a certain time and then realized to approach them.
"Huh, hello, Mr. Roarke!"

-

"Hello, Clumsy! I hope you haven't left any work in order to meet Julie again." He replied while smiling intentionally. "After all, we don't want Papa Smurf to get upset once more, right?"
"!!"
Taken by surprise, Clumsy got speechless for a moment, but at last he got to reply, even stuttering a bit.

-

"B-but, Mr. Roarke, I-I smurfed everysmurf I had to smurf and Papa Smurf didn't smurf anysmurf else for me to smurf, then I saw Julie smurfing by here and I thought: "Why not go and smurf a chat with her?" So I realized to leave for a smurf and I..."
The man in white was feeling a bit dizzy for having heard so many "smurfs" in a single sentence:
"All right, all right! Please don't take it bad, Clumsy Smurf. Well, I never imagined I'd got to smurf... I mean, to put you in such a nervous mood! Believe me, that was not my intention."
"Gosh, Mr. Roarke!" The small blue creature smiled, relieved. "For a moment you made me get smurfingly startled!"
"Better you start getting used to his pranks", Julie could hardly stifle her laugh. "My godfather can be pretty terrible sometimes!"
Mr. Roarke gave a light reproachful look at Julie, who pursed her lips. By his turn Clumsy was having much fun with the situation.
Papa Smurf saw the three and came outside the village with some Smurfs, Handy and Scaredy among them. When this last one looked upwards...
"AAAAHHHHH!"
He ran and hid into a bush near the Smurf village gate.

-

"Calm down, Scaredy!" Handy addressed him, upset. "Mr. Roarke is our friend, don't you recognize him?"
The little Smurf came out slowly, still trembling a bit.
"S-sorry, Mr. Roarke... I-I didn't want to..."
"Oh, don't worry, my little friend", the man in white replied assuredly. "I know you Smurfs are not very used to human presence."
"Uh, but we know there's no reason for us to be afraid of you", said Clumsy.

More to come tomorrow, because of new pictures... [Wink]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2014 10:48 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cute! Poor little Clumsy getting befuddled over Mr. Roarke's pranks. And your drawings are as smurftastic as ever!!!!

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2014 07:31 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks, Sassette, I'm glad to see you like. [Sassette Smurfling]
My bad, just now I've been finishing my pics for the story, hoping they'll get ready still this week. I'm pretty anxious for that! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2014 11:01 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
At this moment Tattoo came to the Smurf village in his little car bringing a box with a lot of tin pieces, parts of a remote control toy car and a large metal sheet.
“Tattoo, what are all these things for?”
Dey're for Handy Smurf!”
“Handy Smurf? Why?”
“He got so enthusiastic about Fantasy Island cars dat he realized to build up one!”
Handy clapped his little hands happily.
"Tattoo, how great! These materials seem to be more resistent than the ones I usually smurf!"
"And what do you usually smurf... I mean, use for your inventions?"
"Wooden logs, canvas, iron sheets..."
"Den you'll enjoy everything I brought! Look, here's a stainless steel sheet and dese wheels come with rubber tires. I'm quite sure you shall make very good use of dem!"
"Smurfy!!" Handy's eyes shined, foreseeing the moment when his creation would be ready. "Thank you so much, Tattoo!!"
"De rien, petit copain!" (Not at all, little buddy!)
Mr. Roarke crossed his arms and addressed the inventive Smurf.
“So you wish to build up a car just like ours from Fantasy Island, Handy! Well, this I really need to see!”
"Oh, you'll see it, Mr. Roarke, you can be smurfsure!"
Tattoo turned to Smurfette - who had come shortly after - and smiled at her in a seductive way.

-

"And I also brought something for you, mademoiselle..." And took a beautiful rose out his pocket. "Here's a red rose for a little blue lady!"
Smurfette got delighted at once.
"For me? Oh, Tattoo, you are really a gentleman! Thanks a smurf!"
Some Smurfs watched the scene, seeming to be fairly jealous.
"Hmph!"
"I HATE gentlemen!"
Papa Smurf laughed discretly, amused. No way, his little Smurfs would always see in any male creature, whatever the species he belonged, a potential rival for Smurfette's attentions.
But Handy was so pleased with Mr. Roarke's and Tattoo's interest that he didn't care much about the little human's gentleness.

-

He told them more about his inventions, including others that didn't worked so well such as the Weather-Smurfing machine, which brought about so much trouble due to the quarrel between Poet and Farmer.
"That's a pity your invention did not work out in the end, Handy Smurf", observed Mr. Roarke. "But you shouldn't have upset the balance of nature in order to get an arbitrary change of weather."
"Yes, I smurfed my lesson, Mr. Roarke", the creative Smurf answered. "Sometimes I forget that there are certain things that one should not smurf around!" And sighed.
"Don't feel disheartened, all inventors and scientists are subject to fall into this kind of temptation," said the human in white. "Still, it is up to them to reflect on whether their creation is something that is worthwhile or that could trigger risks to the whole planet."

I'll still finish two more pics! [Happy Smurf]

P.S.: And Sassette, Alysmurfette is right. I got the same kind of error about posting some pics here: "FYI
File exists! Rename the file and try again!" [Confused]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-21-2014 05:22 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SO BEAUTIFUL SQUEAKY!!! Thanks for sharing they're so nice!!

[Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 09-23-2014 04:59 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Glad to see you like,Smurfy. Thanks a smurf! [Wink]

..............................................................................................

-

Handy also mentioned the Smurf-colored glasses he had once made in order to impress Smurfette, making Tattoo wonder if he could find such glasses and persuade some girls to put them on...

-

"Just tell me, Handy... Didn't you manufacture more of dose glasses after dat?"
Mr. Roarke raised his eyebrows, as he used to do several times like that.
"Why do you ask, Tattoo?"
"Just curiosity, Boss..." The little human pretended innocence.
"No, Tattoo... For I concluded that Smurfette wouldn't need any magic glasses to like me. She told me so!"
"Ah... Really?" Tattoo didn't seem very convinced.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-23-2014 07:03 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
CORRECTION:

-

Handy also mentioned the Smurf-colored glasses he had once made in order to impress Smurfette, making Tattoo wonder if he could find such glasses and persuade some girls to put them on...

-

"Just tell me, Handy... Didn't you manufacture more of dose glasses after dat?"
"No, Tattoo... For I concluded that Smurfette wouldn't need any magic glasses to like me. She told me so!"
"Ah... Really?" Tattoo didn't seem very convinced.
Mr. Roarke raised his eyebrows, in a typical expression of his.
"Why do you ask so, Tattoo?"
"Just curiosity, Boss..." The little human pretended innocence.

.....................................................................................................

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-25-2014 10:25 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]

SMURFTASTIC!!!!

----------

As for the uploading error... Thanks for letting me know. I think Papa has fixed the iPad uploading issue.

Also... I know you cannot have two files with the same name. For example, "Thinking_About_the_Glasses.jpg" is different from "Thinking_About_the_Glasses.png". You can always try renaming your files

Thinking_About_the_Glasses_1.jpg
Thinking_About_the_Glasses_2.jpg
Thinking_About_the_Glasses_3.jpg etc.

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 09-25-2014 03:36 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much, Sassette! In fact the error had already happened long before posting my latest Smurf fanfic pictures. I really had much difficulty in posting some comic strips on the topic The Smurfs 120 Jokes and Other Surprises because I received the same error message then. [Confused]
The two pictures featuring Tattoo had the same title but different formats - jpg and png - so that I realized not to add any numbers this time.
Once more, thanks a smurf for the kind attention. [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.