Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » I made a short illustrated smurf story. (Page 10)
Author Topic: I made a short illustrated smurf story.
babysmurfrocks
Smurf
Member # 5112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-05-2019 05:54 PM      Profile for babysmurfrocks  babysmurfrocks's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Fair enough I wouldn’t be surprised. Probably by now they realize how bad the story actually is

--------------------
Grouchy & Baby Smurf are my favorite Smurfs

VexetteSmurf
Smurf
Member # 6808

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2019 02:57 PM      Profile for VexetteSmurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think there is a fine line, when writing about something abusive or cruel, between good intentions and exploitation. This could have been an informative story about animal abuse and how it affects the lives of the victims, but it seems from the comments of others that it crossed the line. A pity; the sections about the baby smurfs were sweet, at least on the surface, and if it had just been fluff about caring for baby smurfs it would've been fine. This story had a lot of potential and I'm sorry people feel uncomfortable about it. I have mixed feelings, and I'm honestly not sure what the author intended. I do wish they were still posting so they could explain what their intent was.

--------------------
Do NOT be fooled by their cuteness!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2019 03:29 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Help:
You all need help. If you do not see the overt sexual overtones and the clear sadism in this story, you're naive and oblivious. This is truly disgusting and you are all insane. Smurf in Hand is basically describing child torture and trying to put it in a wholesome context, setting up all these childlike, cartoonish scenarios that always seem to end with a baby "Smurf" being badly hurt. The way he uses language - all the synonyms for "small", "cute", "helpless" and "innocent", and his gross fondness for the word "tender" to describe the Smurfs' flesh - makes my skin itch. This is disgusting, and so is everyone else who would describe this as a wholesome and loving story. Get help.

Well, are you sure you read the whole story?
In fact that's just a fanfiction which tells about Baby Smurfs sold as if they were mere pets, so that kind-hearted-people adopt them in order to guarantee they are safe from that clueless and senseless commerce (since Smurfs are free and happy creatures from the forests, after all) as well as pervert and coward human monsters who rob them in order to intimidate nurses and caretakers and also venting their most rotten instincts. And I'm not ashamed to say that I wept as I was reading some really crude descriptions of mistreats against these adorable, defenseless little creatures. But there's also a force formed not only by adult Smurfs but good humans and police to prevent those smurfnappers of attacking more Baby Smurfs again. That's a thrilling Smurf fanfic involving some violence, alright, but it involves a lot of hope too. And this is a good point.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4709 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
sinlord
Smurfling
Member # 7218

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2019 04:21 PM      Profile for sinlord       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
anyone else here from DeadwingDork?

--------------------
h

Zhao
Smurfling
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-08-2019 09:32 PM      Profile for Zhao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sinlord:
anyone else here from DeadwingDork?

I came here via the DeadwingDork.

I seriously question the sanity of whoever wrote this and anyone who defended this. I don't understand why it had to be infant smurfs suffering but I guess when the future archeologists find this, they'll say we're worse off than Hephaestus after he got yote by Hera off Mount Olympus.

Then everyone is like "why are there so many people coming in to gawk at this" and now they got context.

Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2019 10:42 AM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
@ SpueakySmurf

The smurfs live in the forest. Thats where they belong. Humans shouldn't have to take care of them. The fact that the author of this story ignores that fact is yet another point towards the idea that this is a fetish. He is ignoring the very fact that Smurfs have a secret society and it is supposed to be nowhere near humans. Why weren't the baby Smurfs simply given back to Smurf village?

Because then you can't have a weird baby abuse fetish story.

It's the same with "fluffy ponies" its basically grooming a fictional character, making them trust you, only to hideously abuse them. Terrible people who like to cause pain to animals and children to break their trust, not just their bodies. And sadly I believe you were fooled by it. I hope Smurf in Hand didn't do this to real children.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Zhao
Smurfling
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2019 06:24 PM      Profile for Zhao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Crisptix:
The smurfs live in the forest. Thats where they belong. Humans shouldn't have to take care of them. The fact that the author of this story ignores that fact is yet another point towards the idea that this is a fetish. He is ignoring the very fact that Smurfs have a secret society and it is supposed to be nowhere near humans. Why weren't the baby Smurfs simply given back to Smurf village?

The good ol' White Man's Burden, only between humans and another species with the additional fetish.

A lot of defense behind Smurf in Hand is well intentioned but dangerously naďve. Smurf in Hand wrote this for his pleasure and that of others, not in a good way either.

With this, I can only hope that anyone reading can understand that Smurf in Hand is likely to perform the actions within his creation on others, particularly those who can't defend themselves.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-09-2019 08:00 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
@ SpueakySmurf

The smurfs live in the forest. Thats where they belong.(...) Why weren't the baby Smurfs simply given back to Smurf village? (...)

Nobody knows about the end of the story, it hasn't been finished so far.

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 4709 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-10-2019 12:49 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You don't really know what the writer of the story is going to do.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

xXxAme LeexXx
Smurfling
Member # 7223

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted 09-11-2019 02:08 PM      Profile for xXxAme LeexXx   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
>my face after reading this entire thread

-

i mean, MAN! AND I THOUGHT SARAH WAS CRAZY WITH ALL HER MAGIC SHENANIGANS, THIS GUY PUTS HER IN SHAME!
i know i am not the indicated to talk about this (because i destroy those little devils) but... are you sure you're not a villian, OP?

--------------------
xXxAme-LeexXx wuz here, n00b!

Zhao
Smurfling
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2019 02:22 PM      Profile for Zhao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xXxAme_LeexXx:
>my face after reading this entire thread

-

i mean, MAN! AND I THOUGHT SARAH WAS CRAZY WITH ALL HER MAGIC SHENANIGANS, THIS GUY PUTS HER IN SHAME!
i know i am not the indicated to talk about this (because i destroy those little devils) but... are you sure you're not a villian, OP?

-

Lotsa people like me coming in, something is approaching.

xXxAme LeexXx
Smurfling
Member # 7223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2019 02:29 PM      Profile for xXxAme LeexXx   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh boy.
 -

--------------------
xXxAme-LeexXx wuz here, n00b!

Zhao
Smurfling
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2019 06:02 PM      Profile for Zhao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Welp, this forum got its share of attention. Otherwise, this would have just faded to obscurity along with the cartoon.
Crisptix
Smurf
Member # 7176

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2019 06:05 PM      Profile for Crisptix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
quote:
@ SpueakySmurf

The smurfs live in the forest. Thats where they belong.(...) Why weren't the baby Smurfs simply given back to Smurf village? (...)

Nobody knows about the end of the story, it hasn't been finished so far.

After this long I don't think it will ever be.

--------------------
I Draw Smurfs on Patreon!

Zhao
Smurfling
Member # 7219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-11-2019 06:06 PM      Profile for Zhao       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Nor should it be.

Alden Bluetenberger
Smurfling
Member # 7207

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 12:20 AM      Profile for Alden Bluetenberger       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I come back and people are still defending this story?

--------------------
Max Payne, I envy your name.

Alden Bluetenberger
Smurfling
Member # 7207

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2019 12:25 AM      Profile for Alden Bluetenberger       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Like, get your things together. I get it, you like the smurf abuse story. doesn't make you less of a sicko though.

--------------------
Max Payne, I envy your name.

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2019 01:09 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Actually, I don't like reading about abuse, but I do like reading about overcoming abuse. If that's not satisfactory to you, that's a problem you have to deal with yourself.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.