Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie                     Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Smurf Forum » Writer's Notes
Author Topic: Writer's Notes
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-29-2007 01:11 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I have recently included a Writer's Notes page to each of my EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf stories on my website, the first being for the novel:

EMPATH: The Luckiest Smurf
Papa Smurf & Mama Smurfette
The Grouchiest Friendship
Virtual Smurfality
Monkey On Your Smurf
The Fear Of Smurfitude
Smurphony Of The Night
Polaris' Fantasy
Snaggers Keepers
I Believe I Can Fly
Papa's Big Crush
Where No Smurf Has Gone Before
The Innocence Of A Smurf
Days Of Auld Lang Smurf

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2007 04:30 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like your site and reading those stories.
But I have a problem with the navigation. For me it is not possible to acces any part of your homepage (except the news site) from the main/ start page. It is only possible to see your different parts of the site - like SNES-Games oder other stories - through the links you posted on bluebuddies.
I had this problem weeks ago too, when I tried to get back to one of your stories on your site after I clicked on the button at the bottom which leads you back to the main page.

--------------------
Please have a look at my little smurfy website:www.schlumpfsammlung.kilu.de

Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

mariosmurf
Smurfling
Member # 1723

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2007 07:54 AM      Profile for mariosmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok, figured it out myself; the navigation from the main page on your site works only well for me when I click the link in your signature ;-)

--------------------
Please have a look at my little smurfy website:www.schlumpfsammlung.kilu.de

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.