Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Price Guide, Checklists and MORE! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurf Price Guide, Checklists and MORE!
SallyMorris
Smurfling
Member # 5263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2014 04:34 AM      Profile for SallyMorris  SallyMorris's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, I have a collection of Smurfs that I am looking to sell so have been creating a checklist to get an idea of costing. However I have two Smurf figurines that I cannot find on the lists. Their stamps on their feet indicate that they are legitimate figurines - is it possible that this isn't a complete list?

-

-

--------------------
Sally Morris

Posts: 2 | From: Brisbane, Australia | Registered: May 2014
bjb 20
Smurfling
Member # 5262

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2014 07:37 AM      Profile for bjb 20  bjb_20's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
no sorry i don't have either of those
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2014 08:05 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi SallyMorris,

Welcome to BlueBuddies!

You are correct, your Smurfs are legitimate Smurf figures. They are both in the list - although they were playing a little "hide & seek" with you!

Your first Smurf is Astrosmurf without his helmet. It's not uncommon for the helmet to come off and get lost over time. Your second mystery Smurf is a Cupid Smurf called "Amour Smurf".

-
2.0003 Astro Smurf Figure

-
2.0128 Amour Smurf Figure

Hope this helps!

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------
I love everything about Smurfs: The Lost Village Movie!!!

SallyMorris
Smurfling
Member # 5263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2014 02:55 AM      Profile for SallyMorris  SallyMorris's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

--------------------
Sally Morris

Posts: 2 | From: Brisbane, Australia | Registered: May 2014
suspense
Smurfling
Member # 5301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-03-2014 09:48 PM      Profile for suspense       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hi, I just bought a ton of smurfs at an auction. lots of them are promos. I found some of the values through another website andsold listings, but I am still unsure of the value of some.
I have 3 volksbank smurfs does anyone know the value of all three as one set?
Also does anyone know what raw smurfs typically go for?

thanks

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2014 10:37 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi suspense,

Sounds like you won a smurfy auction!

[Big Grin]

In terms of values for your Volksbank Smurfs, there are some currently for sale anywhere from 100 - 199 euros each. The better the condition, the higher the value. If sold as a set of 3, the Volksbank Smurfs will be worth a little more.

-
Volksbank Smurfs

The value of your Raw Smurfs (or Rohlinge Smurfs) will vary greatly depending on which raw Smurfs you have... Waldbaur Smurfs, INA (Solid Blue Smurfs), CNT, Mexican Solid Smurfs, Transparent Smurfs, vintage raw Smurfs vs the new raw Smurfs etc. Many of the solid color Smurfs being sold are not genuine Raw Smurfs (original unpainted Smurfs).has recently been closing many auctions of "fake" solid color Smurfs. That being said, many of these Smurfs are still collectible.

-
Raw Unpainted Smurf & Smurfette

Hope this helps!

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

suspense
Smurfling
Member # 5301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-04-2014 06:00 PM      Profile for suspense       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the info
I'll try to post some pictures of some of the ones I have on the forum.

suspense
Smurfling
Member # 5301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-05-2014 11:32 PM      Profile for suspense       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
here are some pictures of the raws

-

-

-

-

suspense
Smurfling
Member # 5301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-08-2014 01:19 AM      Profile for suspense       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey sassette. What are the ballpark values on muster smurfs? Have you seen them sell before? I have 3 of them and no idea of the value. Any info would be helpful.
Comb and Mirror smurfette
Painter smurf
smurf with hamburger

thanks

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 07-09-2014 06:54 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The values of the Muster Smurfs can vary quite a bit. There are a few Muster Smurfs currently for sale right now...

-
Muster Smurf
20101 Fisherman Smurf
99 Euros

-
Muster Super Smurf
40211 Super Gargamel & Azrael
129 Euros

-
Promotional Muster Smurf
Coca Cola Smurf
399 Euros

[Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Tess
Smurfling
Member # 5818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-27-2016 10:37 PM      Profile for Tess       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi Papa Smurf,

My mum gave me Smurfs when I was young. I think they were sold in Shell petrol stations. Any way it was in the 70's.

I have been looking at the ones I have and the ones on your site.
Most I have are common But I did find one that was rare and it is the Blue Popsicle Smurf 2,0053
Also there is one I couldn't find Anywhere on the internet. There were similar ones Australian Football in Red, Blue and Purple But I have Black and Yellow.
Have you ever heard of this one?

I think I also have a cassette of Smurf songs in Dutch somewhere.

ASTROALIEN
Smurf
Member # 5654

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2016 09:22 AM      Profile for ASTROALIEN  ASTROALIEN's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
your astro smurf has no helmet so that is probably why
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-28-2016 11:26 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
His helmet must have broken down, Astroalien. It's made from a very delicate plastic. [Astro Smurf]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3848 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Zackmak
Smurfling
Member # 4959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2016 08:38 PM      Profile for Zackmak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great price guide! I'm wondering a few things, though:

Regarding the playsets, since the tree stump, carousel, castle, deluxe play village, and pop-up villages/castle are not manufactured with the same hard/soft rubber materials as all the other playsets, are they generally considered by the fandom/collectors 'unofficial' or 'optional' in completing the full run of Schleich playets?

It's also mentioned that the castle (and maybe the tree stump?) have Schleich 4xxxx numbering. Is this official, or made up? Is it on the box? Does that affect how these two sets are perceived to be included with the rest of the 4xxxx numbered playsets?

Any help would be great. Thanks!

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 04-13-2016 02:20 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think those Schleich and Wallace Berrie & Co. Smurf playsets are all official, Zackmack (great to see you here again by the way). You can see all of them in this Smurf Playsets ID Guide. [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3848 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Zackmak
Smurfling
Member # 4959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-13-2016 07:30 PM      Profile for Zackmak       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for responding, Squeaky Smurf! While I know they are all official, I'm wondering how fans/collector's deem those playsets in regards to including them as part of the other Schleich playsets.

It would be interesting to find out people's thoughts, for sure.

alysmurfette
Smurfling
Member # 5108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 01-29-2017 05:12 AM      Profile for alysmurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Question: Am I overlooking the checklist for cottages and houses?
They might be added to the buildings list to not overdo the number of lists...

--------------------
Let's smurf around!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.