Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Who are your favourite Smurfs? (Page 2)
Author Topic: Who are your favourite Smurfs?
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2014 12:54 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweepy Smurf all the way. Then Brainy, then Nat. [Smile]
masked smurf
Smurf
Member # 5040

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-24-2014 01:27 PM      Profile for masked smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Clumsy, Jokey, Brainy, Grouchy, Sweepy, Greedy, Hackus, Vexy, Handy, Hefty and Papa Smurf!

---------
Every day is a surprise! [Wink] [Roll Eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin]

---------
Today is a good day to be Smurf! [Happy Smurf] [Wild Smurf] [King Smurf] [Astro Smurf] [Uncle Sam] [Smurfette] [Gargamel] [Azrael]

Posts: 454 | From: Manaus Am Brazil | Registered: Oct 2013
babysmurfrocks
Smurf
Member # 5112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-25-2014 09:22 PM      Profile for babysmurfrocks   Author's Homepage  babysmurfrocks's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grouchy, Baby, Jokey, The Smurflings,Smurfette, Vexy,and Hackus

--------------------
Grouchy & Baby Smurf are my favorite Smurfs

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted 08-09-2017 04:07 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
As I said once:
Clumsy at first. [Happy Smurf] Then, Brainy and Grouchy. [Cool] [Frown] After, Handy, Painter and Wild. [Wild Smurf]
I also have a soft spot for Greedy though I was never fond of eating, [yum!] and I think I'd never get angry at Jokey - at least for a long time - despite not liking any pranks... [Big Grin]
Pushover, Tracker and Baby are also very cute. [Enamored Smurf] Maybe I identify myself a bit with the first one for understanding how he used to feel. I was somewhat like him at my childhood and teens. [Wink]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3991 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted 08-09-2017 04:27 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oops, my bad. I repeated here what I had posted on page 2. In fact I wanted to put the same just here. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3991 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Nicholas Chandra
Smurfling
Member # 6468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2017 05:50 AM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like smurfblossom. she is my most favorite smurf the second is doctor smurf.
Posts: 5 | From: Indonesia,sumatera utara, medan | Registered: Sep 2017
SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-10-2017 04:10 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Could have sworn I posted in a favorite Smurfs thread. I do have more favorites now.

Anyway, my favorites are...

Smurfette, I think she's cute and I loved her in Smurfs The Lost Village, and what she did to save the smurfs and the smurfettes. On the show, I loved how she cared for animals, like Ducky and Squeaky, it reminded me of my favorite MLP pony Fluttershy. I pretty much went "awww" when she told Handy she likes him just the way he is.

Vexy, she grew on me and I really like her. I really loved the interactions she had with Smurfette in the movie, it's one of my favorite things in Smurfs 2. The moment when Smurfette gave her a hug, and she revealed she never had a hug, I started feeling bad for her. That smile said to me "maybe she's not really bad at all, she just wanted a friend or a sister." To me anyway.

Tracker, reminds me a bit of me. I usually help mom when she travels to places she hasn't driven to and I seem to know my way. Being reminded of The Littlest Giant where he's looking for Simon's house. Also I like how he predicted a blizzard, I'm a bit of a weather geek.

Smurfblossom (Seeing Nicholas' avatar reminded me), she's just soooo bubbly it's cute! She was really eager to become friends with Smurfette, who doesn't like someone who's that friendly? She brings a smile to my face.

I probably have more, but that's all I could think of for now.

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Nicholas Chandra
Smurfling
Member # 6468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-14-2017 10:35 PM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i like smurfblossom because she is so funny and many think to talk and to do, even from the comic i see she the most freindly of all. by the way i think many people now like female smurf. i used to like doctor smurf in cartoon and comic and handy and jokey too.
Nikki-Smurfling
Smurf
Member # 5441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-15-2017 11:10 AM      Profile for Nikki-Smurfling  Nikki-Smurfling's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Most definitely the Smurflings.

Mainly Snappy. [Wink]

--------------------
Life is short. Live it while you can, and live each day like your last.

Root Beer Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 6474

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-16-2017 07:50 PM      Profile for Root Beer Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette, [Smurfette] Baby Smurf, [Happy Smurf] and Vanity Smurf [Vanity Smurf]
Nicholas Chandra
Smurfling
Member # 6468

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2017 01:24 AM      Profile for Nicholas Chandra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
so pitty the smurf the lost village didn't show babby smurf, smurfling, and vexy smurf.
SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-29-2017 07:16 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Nicholas Chandra:
so pitty the smurf the lost village didn't show babby smurf, smurfling, and vexy smurf.

If I remeber correctly, I read that Smurfs The Lost Village was a reboot. So that's why I thought Vexy was not included. Though I did see Smurfs 2 afterwards.

I could imagine how she'd look in The Lost Village style. I've played Smurfs 2 on Wii U, and the story screen show her and Hackus in the classic Smurf style, they do look cute in it, in my opinion. My guess is Vexy would probably look similar to that given The Lost Village adapted Peyo's classic look.

--------------------
Smurfette, the truest smurf of all.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.