Smurf at Last!    Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » What's Your Favorite Episode of Smurfs? (Page 7)
Author Topic: What's Your Favorite Episode of Smurfs?
Richrod Smurf
Smurf
Member # 5003

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2017 09:31 PM      Profile for Richrod Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
My all-time favorite episode is "Squeaky". A very deep story about dealing with death and bereavement in less than ten minutes. It also showed Jokey really had a caring side to him when he gave Smurfette a new "baby mousie". In my Smurf fan art that mousie is a girl, all grown up, and is named Little Squeaky in honor of her predecessor. Smurfette nicknamed her "Squeaks".

-

Posts: 333 | From: Honolulu, Hawaii | Registered: Sep 2013
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-18-2017 10:57 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is a wonderful drawing! Smurfette looks so cute in EG Fluttershy's outfit! That gives me an idea to draw my OC in one EG character too!

For me it's really hard to pick out just one episode so I shall give a top 10 for now. :3

10: Fuzzle Trouble

9: Papa's Wedding Day

8: Squeaky

7: Patchwork Bear

6: SmurfQuest (all 3 parts)

5: The Smurfs and the Howlibird

4: The Smurfette

3: The Smurfs' Springtime Special

2: Future Smurfed

1: I Was A Brainy Weresmurf

--------------------
Always Be True To Your Smurfy Self!

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2017 07:00 AM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Richrod Smurf, it took me a good minute before I realized Smurfette was wearing Fluttershy's outfit. Great picture, it's too cute! Definitely made this My Little Pony and Smurfs fan smile. [Big Grin]

Going to add AstroSmurf as another favorite. It's really sweet how all the Smurfs went through the trouble to make Dreamy's wish come true.

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2017 08:30 AM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Apologies for a double post, just watched the Springtime special after seeing Tatiana mention it. Definitely another favorite, the battle between the Smurfs and Gargamel and Bathazar was pretty exciting.

Haven't seen this one until now. I bought Season 1 Volume 1 awhile back, then two weeks later I saw the Hanna-Barbera Diamond Collection DVD, I bought and watched that more because it's the entire season rather than half of it (they recently re-released season 1 as a full set). So I never got around to watching the bonus episode until now.

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2017 02:10 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyDash:
Apologies for a double post, just watched the Springtime special after seeing Tatiana mention it. Definitely another favorite, the battle between the Smurfs and Gargamel and Bathazar was pretty exciting.

Haven't seen this one until now. I bought Season 1 Volume 1 awhile back, then two weeks later I saw the Hanna-Barbera Diamond Collection DVD, I bought and watched that more because it's the entire season rather than half of it (they recently re-released season 1 as a full set). So I never got around to watching the bonus episode until now.

For sure it is! [Big Grin] It was truly one way to introduce Balthazar to the series, as it was their first run in and he wouldn't appear again in the main series episodes until Papa's Wedding Day in season 2. :3

--------------------

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2017 03:30 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tatiana:
For sure it is! [Big Grin] It was truly one way to introduce Balthazar to the series, as it was their first run in and he wouldn't appear again in the main series episodes until Papa's Wedding Day in season 2. :3

I'll say, I even teared up near the end with Ducky. Poor Smurfette, it was nice seeing Mother Nature bring Ducky back given I saw Squeaky sometime before seeing this. :3

Cool. I've started watching some of the DVDs after seeing Lost Village (picked up the season 1 set and some of the volumes), so I'll look forward to seeing his return. Really was a dangerous bad guy, even surprised Gargamel I think.

Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-19-2017 10:48 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very nice to begin with! [Smile]

That is so true!! Balthazar actually surpasses Gargamel in evilness, while Gargamel does do selfish deeds, Balthazar will destroy the very balance of the time just to gain what the future will have. (See Future Smurfed and Poet The Know It All for example.)
But he's still just as cruel if not.. even more so than Gargamel.

--------------------

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-20-2017 06:55 AM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:

That is so true!! Balthazar actually surpasses Gargamel in evilness, while Gargamel does do selfish deeds, Balthazar will destroy the very balance of the time just to gain what the future will have. (See Future Smurfed and Poet The Know It All for example.)

Yeah, I was surprised when he pulled out that "magic wand of the future", even Gargamel wouldn't stoop to that level. At least in the episodes I've seen so far. Noted on those episodes then. I'm very interested to see how far Balthazar goes.
Tatiana
Smurf
Member # 6114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 08-20-2017 11:02 PM      Profile for Tatiana       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyDash:
quote:

Yeah, I was surprised when he pulled out that "magic wand of the future", even Gargamel wouldn't stoop to that level. At least in the episodes I've seen so far. Noted on those episodes then. I'm very interested to see how far Balthazar goes.

You'll really see so far! Including the episode Puppy, Brainy Smurf Friend To All The Animals, and
The Moor's Baby

--------------------

SmurfyDash
Smurf
Member # 6416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2017 03:28 PM      Profile for SmurfyDash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Had on some DVDs recently, so more to add to my favorites.

The Littlest Giant - I originally bought World of Wonders to have my own copy of Squeaky, this episode shows before Squeaky on this volume. Simon puts the moral of the episode perfectly "You gave me lots of presents uncle Gargy, but the Smurfs cared about me" (remembering off hand). A great lesson, and an episode that grew on me, it was not a favorite at first.

Shivering Smurfs - Call it my inner weather geek, but I really like how Tracker was able to predict the weather. Can't help, but feel bad for the others not taking Tracker seriously, and getting sick.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2017 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.