|AH SMURF BOARDGAME
Albert Heijn Smurfenspel - AH Smurf Board Game
|Smurf Game Instructions|
Safely bring the Smurfs to your mushroom house!
The Smurfs begin in Gargamel's cage. Roll the die and move around the board. Avoid the boobytraps, pitfalls, sunken boats, and more... and steer clear of Gargamel and Azrael!
Whoever saves the most Smurfs wins!
In addition to the free Albert Heijn Smurf boardgame (provided below), two to four players are required to play the game - as well as the AH Smurf figurines and a die.
Aim of the Game
The object of the game is to return the Smurf figurines safely to a player's mushroom house. The player who brings the most Smurfs back to their home is the winner of the game!
Start of the Game
A) Place all Smurf figurines in the middle of the gameboard in Gargamel's cage.
B) Each player picks a Smurf Mushroom House from the corners of the gameboard.
C) The youngest player places Gargamel and Azrael on any of the steps on the path.
Players take turns, going clockwise around the board - but the youngest player goes first.
Gargamel and Azrael
- All players play with all Smurf figurines. When it is a player's turn, he / she can choose to move any Smurf figure. Each player tries to bring as many Smurf figurines as possible into his / her house.
- The Smurfs can leave Gargamel's cage on any of the four sides. Each player picks his / her own path.
- Each player rolls the die and moves the indicated number of steps. If a player lands on an occupied space, he / she moves one additional step forward.
- Sarsaparilla is a treat for the Smurfs! If a Smurf lands on a Sarsaparilla leaf, then the player gets to roll the die again (continuing with the same Smurf figure).
- There are a few obstacles in the way of the Smurfs:
Smurf has fallen in the hole. The Smurf may leave when any player rolls a six.
Smurf is stuck in a wolf trap. Go back three steps.
Gargamel has caught the Smurf. Return to the cage.
Smurf is caught in a rope. Go back three steps.
Smurf has fallen in the hot springs. Return to the cage.
|Broken Bridge (2x)|
Smurf must wait until the bridge is repaired. Skip a turn.
Smurf is caught in a mousetrap. Go back three steps.
The boat is sinking. Skip a turn.
Use Gargamel and / or Azrael to thwart other players.
Gargamel and Azrael cannot be passed.
Instead of moving a Smurf, a player can choose to move Gargamel or Azrael to block another player's path to his / her house (remember, a Smurf cannot go past Gargamel and Azrael). When Gargamel or Azrael land on a space which is already occupied by a Smurf, that Smurf must return to Gargamel's cage. If Gargamel and Azrael jump over a Smurf, that Smurf remains in the game. Gargamel and Azrael cannot enter a Smurf house. Obstacles / traps have no effect on Gargamel and Azrael.
Winner of the Game
The game ends once all the Smurf figurines have entered players' mushroom houses. Each player counts the number of Smurf figures in his / her mushroom house. The winner of the game is the player with the most Smurfs. Looks like Gargamel and Azrael have been beaten again!
AH Smurfs Game Board
Discuss Albert Heijn Smurfs...
|The Smurfs will return after these messages:|