A new SMURF SURPRISE every day!
Smurf at Last!  
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM | WIKI
Smurfs 2 Movie  Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Off-Topic Forum » Riddles (Page 2)
Author Topic: Riddles
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-03-2012 06:18 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah I get it!

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2012 01:43 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are a few more riddles you might enjoy:

Why did the robot go to the psychiatrist?

Why were outlaws the strongest men in the old American West?

A truck hauling a shipment of frozen food across the country got stuck under a low bridge--so stuck the driver couldn't move forward or backward. A little girl watching from her bicycle suggested an easy solution, and the driver was soon on his way. What did the little girl suggest?

This is really something until you know what it is. Then, it's nothing. What is it?

--------------------
"It is easy to pretend we are strong. It is much harder to admit we are weak. A true friend, by loving every part of us, teaches us to love our weaknesses."
~Quotation from Brainy Smurf

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RowenaZahnreiCrafts?ref=si_shop

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-05-2012 07:42 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Here are some riddles:

What do you get when you cross a lion with a parrot?

What do you call a funny book about eggs?

On what type of ships do students study?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-06-2012 02:48 PM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know the third one: A Scholarship! [Graduate Smurf]

The other two I'll have to guess...
A funny book about eggs would be a real crack-up, yolk, yolk. [Wink]

Cross a lion and a parrot and you get a multi-colored griffin that demands animal crackers?

Am I close? [Confused]

--------------------
"It is easy to pretend we are strong. It is much harder to admit we are weak. A true friend, by loving every part of us, teaches us to love our weaknesses."

Rowena
Smurf
Member # 4018

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-26-2012 07:43 AM      Profile for Rowena   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, no one's made a guess in a real long time, so here are the answers to these riddles:

Why did the robot go to the psychiatrist?
ANSWER: HE HAD A SCREW LOOSE

Why were outlaws the strongest men in the old American West?
ANSWER: THEY HELD UP TRAINS

A truck hauling a shipment of frozen food across the country got stuck under a low bridge--so stuck the driver couldn't move forward or backward. A little girl watching from her bicycle suggested an easy solution, and the driver was soon on his way. What did the little girl suggest?
ANSWER: LET SOME AIR OUT OF THE TRUCK'S TIRES

This is really something until you know what it is. Then, it's nothing. What is it?
ANSWER: A RIDDLE

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2014 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensors. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.