Smurf at Last!  
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM | WIKI
Smurfs 2 Movie  Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Fanfic (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurf Fanfic
SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted 09-13-2011 10:11 AM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is there much in the way of Smurf fanfic? I noticed something of an Empath Smurf story here.

I have a couple ideas for Smurf stories, but don't really know where to start. Anyone want to partner up for some Smurf storycrafting or care to offer any tips, suggestions or guidelines? Any help would be appreciated. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2011 03:04 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
There are quite a few inspired fan fiction authors on the site!! There could be more entries on the BlueBuddies forum that I may have missed. But here is a list so far:

Stories by VicGeorge2010:

Empath Goes Wild
Empath singing the Smurf song
The Ranks Of Psyches
The History Of The Smurfs In The Empath Universe
The Smurfs: Home Smurf Home
Empath And The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Empath's Wedding
Empath's Honeymoon
The Private Dream Space
"Requiem For Clockwork", an Empath-related mini-story
The No Hug Zone
The Discovery Of Smurfette Island (Sample Write)

Stories by Squeaky Smurf:

A Smurf Fan Fic - Born of My Imagination

Stories by Raven Child:

How Things Smurf
Return to the Smurfette Village

Stories by Swarlock:

21st Century Smurfs
Bah Smurfbug Story

Stories by Vega:

Entity Smurf

Stories by Debbie:

Fluffy and Mervin

Stories by MissCassidy:

A Short Story

Stories by Amtrak Smurf:

The Smurfs Meets Thomas & Friends
The Smurfs, Thomas & Friends: The Sequel

Stories by Oakley Smurf / Brainy Smurf Snaeha:

The First Smurf from the Planet smurf (On going/on hold)

Stories by Rowena:

Smurfette's Cure
A World Without Gargamel
It's A Wonderful Smurf
Smurfette's Decision
A Joke Gone Wrong
Brainy's Glasses

Stories by Rocker Smurf:

The Smurfiest Love of All

Stories by MrsHandy Smurf:

The Smurf of the Centry

Stories by Jokey Smurf22:

The Second Smuf Village?
A smurf fanfic: The Secret of the Tunnels

Stories by Sportette:

how can it be : smurf fanfic
Life after this-smurf fanfic
Reunited smurf fanfic
Love,life, and happiness smurf fanfic
Random smurf version hunger games
Continuing story smurf fanfic
Secrets Behind Seven Smurfettes

Stories by GreenDay Smurfs:

Punk Helps Lady Gaga Smurfette
Our Animated Smurfs

Stories by Smurf My Turf:

Smurf fan fic

Stories by DivineSheep:

Mommy Nature

Stories by Smurf in Hand:

Illustrated Smurf Story

Stories by Ruffette:

Smurftopia
Tuffy Vs Jokey

Stories by Archive Smurf:

You Really Got Me
Peewit And Sassette

Stories by the supersmurfs:

A day in the land of smurfs

Stories by Cowgirl smurfette:

My life back in time

Stories by Greedette:

A new village
Twin Diaries
A new smurf world!
A Quest To Save a Hunter

Stories by SmurfFan82874:

Speedy Smurf and the Autosmurfic Wheelsmurfer

Stories by BlueTiger:

The Story of the Smurfs & the Guardians of Childhood - a Smurf fanfic by BlueTiger

Stories by Uncle Gargy:

The Penultimate Solution
Vampire Smurfs
The Wizard Hunt

Stories by Shy Smurfette luvs Gutsy Smurf:

Smurfs Fanfic

Stories by Flashettesmurfette:

Smurfette and Sassette Story

Stories by smurfsatthedisco:

My FanFiction

Stories by LikoPilio:

Brainy's Bitter Better Butter

Stories by Richrod Smurf:

My First Fanfic / Smurf Samplers
My First, Last and Only Text Story
The Easter Smurfettes: A Special Easter Fanfic Story

Stories by babysmurfrocks:

The Smurflings and their Digimon Adventure

There are video storytellers as well:

Videos by John Christian Jr:

Gargamel's Revenge

Videos by Swarlock:

Poet Smurf Reads a Poem

Videos by fatmoshe:

The Smurf Pappa
AVASMURF
Inglourious Smerfs
Smurf Me The Way To Go Home
Smurf Fight Club

Videos by Rocker Smurf:

Breathe AMV

Videos by Uncle Gargy:

Blue-Tack Smurfs
Blue Tack Smurfs - Smurfing Lunch

List Maintained by: SmurfFan

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2011 03:11 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Also if you want some inspiration check out the New Smurf books section and the Papercutz section. There is also a poem generator where you can do your own smurf poetry!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-14-2011 05:43 AM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WOW... smurftastic job on The Smurfs Fan Fiction list! A big smurfy thanks to you!!!

[Big Grin]

Any time someone posts some smurfy fanfic on BlueBuddies - we can add it to the list! Or if any story in the message board has been overlooked, we can update the list. Thanks again, Smurfy1For2!

--------------------
I love playing Smurf Games!!!

SmurfFan82874
Super Smurf
Member # 3926

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2011 05:23 PM      Profile for SmurfFan82874   Author's Homepage  SmurfFan82874's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the list! That'll keep me busy! May I bounce a few ideas off you guys for my own attempt at Smurf FanFic?

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

SmurfFan82874
smurffan@bluebuddies.com

main e-mail: tpennie@comcast.net
secondary e-mail: twpsidewinder74@gmail.com
registered e-mail: nspennie@yahoo.com

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-19-2011 06:40 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Raven Child also has another Smurf Fanfic: A Home Through Time

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3168 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-20-2011 12:56 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Don't forget the fanfic that started my saga..."The Smurfette Village" Smurfy1for2 and Squeaky [Big Grin]

Apparently I never uploaded it here on bluebuddies, but here's the link on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1898649/1/The_Smurfette_Village

Here's the direct link to fanfiction.net for more smurfs fanfics: http://www.fanfiction.net/cartoon/Smurfs/

Smurfy reading and good luck with your fanfic SmurfFan82874!

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Amy Sue Smurfette
Nurturer Smurf / The Odd Smurf
Member # 4050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2011 08:46 AM      Profile for Amy Sue Smurfette   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i've been reading everyone's fanfics in my spare time over the past few days and absolutely loving them!!! smurfy work everyone! i think the only ones not happy are those that i normally wait on hand and foot with every moment of my free time because it was taking my attention away from them ;-p

--------------------
we're all someone's little fangirl.

https://www.facebook.com/AmySuzySmurfyQ

Posts: 876 | From: fah fah aweeey... | Registered: Oct 2011
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2011 03:17 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Nurturer Smurf.

I'm glad you are enjoying all the smurf fics [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-01-2011 07:03 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And there's my video project on YouTube called "Home Smurf Home", which is supposed to be the final story set in the cartoon show universe.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-03-2011 05:24 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I was just thinking of doing another Reporter's Inside Story with Painter as the subject, revealing that his French accent and speech is actually part of the language that he calls Schtroumpf.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2011 12:41 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
VicGeorge i love the idea of a painter reveiw with reporter. ive been wanting to see a painter review. also my Friend Lauren Smurf (real person)is in love with painter and i think she would love to see it also. im sure many people would also love to see it also. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-05-2011 10:06 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And id love to hear all of these fanfics!!!

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-06-2011 04:44 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ive read all of raven childs and almost all of vic georges

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-13-2011 12:59 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just wanted to say that if anyone wants to use my three made up characters in a fanfic than they are welcome. Here are my three characters:

1. There is my first smurf picture that I made which is Christmasette Smurfette. Christmasette likes sharing the happiness and cheer of the holidays, and she is known for mostly wearing red and green. You can tell what her favorite holiday is. Here is a pic of her that I made:
 -

2. My second smurfette that I made is supposed to be me, her name is Chloette Smurfette. I know that the picture isn't the best but still, you can still use her. Her attitude is just like mine. You can ask me questions if you wanna know more. Here is a picture that I made of her:
 -

3. And lastly there is a smurfette that I saw in my dreams. It is a GF for Jokey Smurf and her name is Jokette Smurfette. She is just like Jokey except she tells jokes and plays pranks when Jokey almost only plays pranks. Here is a pic of her:
 -

I know that you might have seen these pictures on blue buddies already and that's because I've already put these on blue buddies, I am just trying to get these in the same place.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-14-2011 01:21 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
i have a story im writing its called a world beyond ours

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-14-2011 02:44 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool Bakette.
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 12-30-2011 08:55 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

I now wanted to say that I am writing a fanfic with these characters called "The Second Smurf Village?" The name of the story is the title of the form it's on.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Sparkle
Smurf
Member # 4204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-02-2012 11:18 PM      Profile for Sparkle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
luv ur fanfics!
please, please update "a home through time" soon

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sparkle Smurfette :)

Sparkle
Smurf
Member # 4204

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-03-2012 11:41 PM      Profile for Sparkle       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
smurfy job on all your fanfics (i'm not a smurfy writer, i like to read others)!
i enjoyed reading all the fanfics.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!

Sparkle Smurfette :)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 06:27 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And mine a beauty in vanity

--------------------
Smurfette

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 06:35 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Another story its called life after this

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2012 02:24 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Which is really cool!

--------------------
Smurfette

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-08-2012 03:49 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

smurfspanker6
Smurfling
Member # 5329

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 07-24-2014 08:40 PM      Profile for smurfspanker6       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I Looked up smurf fanfiction on the Google and i Got Something called a Lemon ? what Is this is this A different Type of Smurf?

--------------------
xX I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter Xx

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2014 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensors. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.