Smurf at Last!  
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM | WIKI
Smurfs 2 Movie  Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 8)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-15-2009 06:57 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the news SmurfyD1983!! We have to wait but thats ok if the movie is good in the end. Squeaky you're right I hope hope hope the movie doesn't go all low brow on us. Gargamel is plenty scary to sustain a movie and make it good, we don't need gross stuff.

Brainy Smurf Snaeha the way I look at it, good things are worth waiting for!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-16-2009 07:27 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OH BOTHER AND SMURFS!! DELAYS ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE SMURF!! [Frown] [Mad]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 589 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2009 05:50 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good News My Little Smurfs!

Production has started on the Smurfs Movie!Production as begun in Bethpage,New York!

''For several weeks recently, a production crew used the 500,000-square-foot plant to film scenes for "Smurfs," an animated Columbia Pictures film based on the legendary blue characters created by the comics artist Peyo.''

http://www.newsday.com/columnists/james-bernstein/canon-exec-to-propose-melville-as-world-headquarters-1.1452985

So .. Production as started which means they now have a much longer post production ..which means they have time to get the movie right.

Posts: 39 | From: The Buckeye State | Registered: Nov 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-17-2009 09:15 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey SmurfyD1983 thanks for the great news!

Here is the article SmurfyD1983 links to (written September 17, 2009):

Old Plant 5 going Hollywood?

The former Plant 5 at Northrop Grumman Corp. in Bethpage - where the lunar lander was built in the 1960s for the Apollo moon program - may be again used to film a second Hollywood movie.

For several weeks recently, a production crew used the 500,000-square-foot plant to film scenes for "Smurfs," an animated Columbia Pictures film based on the legendary blue characters created by the comics artist Peyo.

The first filming at the plant took place this spring, when Columbia filmed part of the spy movie "Salt," which stars Angelina Jolie. Plant 5 is now owned by East Setauket developer Parvis Farahzad and is called Lunar Module Park LLC.

Farahad wants the facility to be a regular stop on the Hollywood film circuit.

Last week Farahad said some filming for "Smurfs" took place at the plant but was halted for a rewriting of the script, and the production is now on hiatus.

"They worked for about two or three weeks," Farahad said, adding he is awaiting word from Columbia on when filming might resume.

In a news release Columbia and Sony Pictures Animation say they plan to release the movie in December 2010.

Farahad said he is committed to keeping the plant available to Hollywood studios. "We have the right facility," he said.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 09-18-2009 04:17 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok,thanks for the production news SmurfyD1983
and Smurfy1For2!
That plant must be very big at 500,000 square foot. [Eek!]
Still lot smaller than 500,000 square metre
central world department store in thailand
Something big,very big gonna happen soon...
I can feel it! [Cool] [Eek!] [Smile]
Looking at how big they put in this smurfs movie!
(The big studio at bethpage,new york thats for sure) [Cool]
I don't know about the budget that they used.
If you can find it be sure to tell me!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 684 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted 11-29-2009 03:21 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, fellows! Until I've just entered this blog I had no idea about what the movie story would be about, so take a look and go to 'Plot Summary'! (Personally I got surprised...) There's also a countdown to the Smurfs Movie... This made me a bit disappointed again (SIGH). [Frown] [Roll Eyes] You'll understand why!

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3131 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2009 07:35 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Squeaky! Here's the article:

The Best Smurfing Movie News Ever!

Tentatively to be released in 2011, the Smurf Movie (also know as Smurfs 3D) will feature 3D animation and live actors. The movie is currently in pre-production phase and is set to be the first of three.

Rumored to be in the film are John Lithgow as Papa Smurf, Wallace Shawn as Gargamel, and Julia Sweeny. Directing credit currently lists Raja Gosnell. The screenplay is by David Stem and David Weiss with Audrey Wells "polishing." Jordan Kerner is the film's producer. Ben Haber executive producer along with Paul Neesan.

Update: Wallace Shawn is popping up all over the place as Gargamel. I'm tracking the rumor source right now.

Update: Looks like the project is back on schedule. Raja Gosnell will direct.

Update: The release date has been moved from December 17, 2010, to July 29, 2011.

Plot Summary

There's not a lot of information about the Smurf movie plot. Producer Jordan Kerner did say the story of Gargamel will be explored: "What his backstory really was. There's an all-powerful wizard... there's all sorts of things that get revealed as we go along."

Kerner also mentioned some sort of strange connection to Lord of the Rings, "the animated Lord of the Rings - through the world of these idiots. Because they're sweet characters but they're goofs. It's a comic version, but still very heartfelt, version of Lord of the Rings - though not literally Lord of the Rings, but an epic story like that."

The story is rumored to be unique. It is neither a sequel or prequel to earlier works.

Through casting information, we get a peek at the film. Two characters will be "Sophie," a 9 year-old-ish girl who is given a doll by her father that turns out to be Clumsy smurf. Her brother, "Sam," is 14-ish and withdrawn. He helps Sophie in a quest to return Clumsy (and maybe other Smurfs) home.

Casting details hint that Sophie tries to make Clumsy a member of her family. How is the "Lord of the Rings" related?

Pre-production Pics

-

-

-

-

Teaser Poster

-

Articles and Posts

'The Smurfs' Movie Now Casting

Sony Pictures Animation Inc. and Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc., are casting kids for "The Smurfs" feature film, which reportedly will be a hybrid of live-action and animation. The motion picture will be produced by Jordan Kerner ("Charlotte's Web") and directed by Raja Gosnell ("Scooby-Doo" and "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"). "The Smurfs" movie is currently in preproduction; shooting will between 2009-10, with an expected 2D and 3D release date of Dec. 17, 2010.

Seeking—Sophie: ages 8-10, a girl of great imagination and originality, though always appealing, she is often socially awkward and doesn't fit in with the other kids, she's smart and open, though she can be physically clumsy, when she discovers that the "doll" her father brought home from Belgium is actually a living, breathing Smurf, she takes "Clumsy" in as a member of the family and tries to get the household to embrace him and the rest of the Smurfs; Sam: 13-16 (to play 14-15), Sophie's brother, a good kid, but he's going through that phase where he can be difficult and withdrawn and retreat to his room to play video games, through his involvement in the Smurfs' quest to get home, he reconnects with his parents and sister.

Online audition videos are currently being accepted for these roles.

Raja Gosnell to direct 'Smurfs'

-

Raja Gosnell has been tapped to direct Sony's live-action/animated "Smurfs."

The film will be released in 3-D and 2-D formats on Dec. 17, 2010.

"Smurfs" will be produced by Jordan Kerner ("Charlotte's Web"). J. David Stem and David N. Weiss (“Shrek 2,” "Jimmy Neutron") penned the script and Audrey Wells (“George of the Jungle”) is polishing; the logline’s being kept under wraps.

Gosnell started his career as an editor on "Home Alone," "Pretty Woman" and "Mrs. Doubtfire" and broke into directing on "Home Alone 3." He most recently helmed "Beverly Hills Chihuahua."

Sony announced in June 2008 that it had launched the "Smurfs" movie project after obtaining film rights to the blue-colored characters from Lafig Belgium via Kerner and signing Stem and Weiss to write the screenplay. Kerner secured film rights to the Smurfs property in 2002.

Best known in the U.S. for the long-running Hanna-Barbera cartoon, the Smurfs were created in 1958 by Belgian cartoonist Pierre Culliford, known throughout the world as Peyo. The Smurfs, known as "Les Schtroumpfs" in French, were created for a Belgian series of comicbooks, first as minor characters.

The dwarflike villagers spawned a line of statuettes, games, toys, theme parks and a hit TV series, which ran as part of NBC's Saturday-morning lineup 1981-90.

"Smurfs" marks Sony Pictures Animation's first hybrid film and was the first project to go into development since Hannah Minghella was named prexy of production for the division in April 2008.

What I Don't Want to See in This Film

Hollywood seems to think it's funny when childhood characters act out inappropriately, either out of character or simply lewdly. Here's a list of things I hope won't make it in the film:

1) Sexual Smurfs: I don't want to see Lazy dry humping someone's leg like a dog or Smurfette dressed up like a slut.

2) Drugs and Alcohol: Grumpy hitting a bottle of Evans or Papa Smurf lighting up a doob. Just wrong.

3) Ninja Smurfs: Smurfs are peaceful and rely on their speed and evasion abilities to avoid trouble, plus a little bit of magic. Please, Hollywood, don't make them Ninjas or Jedis or G.I. Joe heroes.

4) Overly Explaining Smurfs: There are a few mysteries about Smurfs that should stay mysterious. I don't want everything ruined because someone has the need to tell us why there are a disproportionate number of male to female Smurfs.

5) Modernized New Smurfs: Cyber Smurf. iPod Smurf. X-treme Sports Smurf. Social Justice Smurf. Nope, just give me some good, old-fashioned Smurfs.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Mariana MerSmurf
Smurf
Member # 2633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2009 07:50 PM      Profile for Mariana MerSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like the teaser poster, but I think the tag-line could be a little more creative. I can tell they are punning on the line from Scarface "Say hello to my little friend". Hope it'll all be worth the wait. Thanks 4 posting this article, Smurfy1for2.

--------------------
Mariana Kimberly Genevieve "Mer Smurf" Paletta
Visit me at
http://web.me.com/marianapaletta

Posts: 95 | From: In the Good ol' USA! | Registered: Dec 2008
Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted 11-29-2009 08:12 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks to you, Smurfy. Great job! [Happy Smurf]
In another link of the blog, I found 'Great Smurf Websites I Found', in which the author mentions... Guess what?? [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-29-2009 09:05 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
your welcome and Thanks for the original link Squeaky!

quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
In another link of the blog, I found 'Great Smurf Websites I Found', in which the author mentions... Guess what??

Yay they're talking about us!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2009 04:49 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hi, My fellow Smurf lovers

I come with news gaming news! I found out that a Smurfs Movie Game is in the works it will be released in July,2011. I hear it will be released by Activision on all current systems such as the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3,PSP and the Nintendo DS. Read what sony has in store the smurfs !

The movie is gonna be HUGE ! LOTS and TONS of Smurf Merch !

[Wink]

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-30-2009 08:52 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks SmurfyD1983! I can't wait to see the new games!!

Here is the article:

Sony Licensing is Smurftastic

by Jennifer Sinclair

Sony is bringing The Smurfs to a new generation and giving them a 21st Century treatment, all in anticipation of the Holiday 2010 feature film release. Not surprisingly, the classic characters are shaping up as a hit at retail.

Sony Pictures Consumer Products (SPCP) prides itself on standing out in the crowd when it comes to licensing. "We don't have a stable of classic characters," says Juli Boylan SVP (Senior Vice President) of Sony Pictures Consumer Products Worldwide. "Every property we work on is very different which allows us to be more entrepreneurial and opportunistic. We don't have a set formula where we insert a property and have it go through the same system. Each of our properties are unique, so that's how we approach our strategy and determine how the licensing program will best support a theatrical release or the success of a TV series."

The variety that Boylan talks about here is evident when you take a look at the properties SPCP currently has on its slate, and more evident when you see the strategic approach and direction the company is taking. Take, for example, the well-known franchise Ghostbusters, which was first released as a film in 1984. In support of the 25th anniversary, SPCP developed a limited global licensing program targeting the core fan with apparel, accessories, gift and novelty, publishing, and toys and collectibles. The official launch was in June, with the release of the Ghostbusters Video Game from Atari in conjunction with Sony pictures Home Entertainment's release of the original film for the first time on Blu-ray DVD. SPCP has also partnered with Mattel as the master toy license. Rumor has it that all of this paranormal activity could lead to a third installment of the Ghostbusters film franchise.

Additionally, SPCP handles all the retail and promotional activity for the Spider-Man film franchise, including the upcoming relapse of Spider-Man 4 in 2011.

Another classic franchise SPCP is reinvigorating is The Smurfs, created in 1958 by a Belgian cartoonist, Pierre Culliford, better known as Peyo. In the US, the property is most recognized through the animated series that ran for nine consecutive years on NBC beginning in 1981, supported by a multi-million dollar licensing program with more than 140 licensees across all product categories. What makes this story even more smurfy is that Sony Pictures Animation has announced The Smurfs Movie, slated to release in December 2010. SPCP represents the licensing for both the classic and the film property in the US and Canada. SPCP's strategy has been to target the original fan and seed the market with trendy, fashion-forward products such as T-shirts by Junk Food, a Smurfette cosmetics line by Too Faced, accessories by Loungefly, and toys from Jakks Pacific.

SPCP has been strategic in reinvigorating the brand through marketing, publicity, and retail-driven events leading up to the film release, which have included the debut of the first-ever Smurf balloon and float in the 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, to continue through 2010. Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and Smurf also made a visit to The White House for the 2009 Easter Egg Roll. "While the Smurfs are endearing and beloved characters around the world, the movie will be the catalyst to introducing them to a whole new generation of fans especially in the US," says Boylan.

SPCP is currently developing a licensing program in anticipation of the upcoming 3-D live action / CGI-animated hybrid feature film. The Smurfs will be found on products ranging across all key categories including toys, apparel, accessories, back to school, domestics / housewares, gift and novelty, health and beauty, sporting goods, publishing, and interactive. There is no doubt that holiday 2010 will be smurftastic.

As you can see, SPCP has a special knack for developing strategic programs to revitalize classic properties in fresh and unique ways. "It's what keeps our job interesting," says Boylan, "we get the privilege to work on something new and exciting every day."

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-20-2010 11:58 PM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The poster is rather meh!

And the catchphrase "Say Hello To My Little Friend" is overused.

Me? I'm begging for the books that never got released in The US.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 303 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Mariana MerSmurf
Smurf
Member # 2633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 01-21-2010 05:52 PM      Profile for Mariana MerSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyD1983:
Hi, My fellow Smurf lovers

I come with news gaming news! I found out that a Smurfs Movie Game is in the works it will be released in July,2011. I hear it will be released by Activision on all current systems such as the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3,PSP and the Nintendo DS.

Click on forum and then look for the topic ''Movie and Licensing News for the Smurf'' and you can read what sony has in store the smurfs ! [Wink]

The movie is gonna be HUGE ! LOTS and TONS of Smurf Merch !

Awsome! I thought about that just today, that a Smurfs game should be in progress for the new movie. Thanks for the post, SmurfyD1983.

--------------------
Mariana Kimberly Genevieve "Mer Smurf" Paletta
Visit me at
http://web.me.com/marianapaletta

Posts: 95 | From: In the Good ol' USA! | Registered: Dec 2008
SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-03-2010 06:27 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Check out this leaked image of a smurf from the upcoming live-action/CGI film The Smurfs Movie!

Click for a bigger Leaked Smurf Image
http://www.ugo.com/movies/exclusive-first-look-the-smurfs-character-design

How Cute! He looks REAL! I'm amazed! I LOVE IT what about you? The Smurfs Movie is in pre-production and will be filming the smurfvillage scenes in Central Park in New York City,New York USA!

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-03-2010 06:51 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cool news SmurfyD1983!! Smurf Village in Central Park - so cool.

I'm so excited about this!

Here is what the article had to say:

The Smurfs Movie Character Design: Exclusive First Look

by Jordan Hoffman

Talk of a Smurfs movie has been buzzing for years, but finally, now, it is upon us. Raja Gosnell, of Beverly Hills Chihuahua and Scooby-Doo fame, is currently in pre-production on a live action mixed with CG feature in New York City. (Yes, the Smurfs village is in Central Park. Awesome.)

One of our spies was able to grab a shot of this adorable CG rendered Smurf. You'll notice it looks a lot different than the Smurf that was featured on a leaked poster some months back. It says "Smurfy" next to him - but we’re guessing that’s more of an exclamation than the little dude’s name.

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-03-2010 07:40 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, he's really very sweet and adorable but not so 'smurfy', if you all can understand me... I really feared this would be done to the blue guys the same was done to Garfield, Alvin & the Chipmunks and Scooby-Doo. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-03-2010 08:13 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like it. I already know it's not going to be anything like the cartoon, so I'm already prepared for that. But hey, anything Smurfs is better than no Smurfs at all. Right? It's been almost twenty years since the show went off the air and I've been waiting for something new with the Smurfs to come out ever since then. So I'll take anything new with the Smurfs. I think it's great to see what the Smurfs would look like if they were more real. I'm doing my best to keep an open mind. [Smile]
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2010 06:34 AM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
"Anything Smurfs is better than no Smurfs at all." Not if the movie is total garbage and a waste of our money to see. If that Godfather spoof of the Smurfs says anything, it sounds like we'd rather take anything that's Smurfs-related no matter how bad or inappropriate it is, even if it's a Smurfs version of Deep Throat.

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2010 06:53 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I doubt it will be that bad. Remember the article where the producer had to be approved by Peyo's family FIVE times to keep things accurate in line with the canon of the Smurfs? I'm remaining optimistic. It's been twenty years since we've had anything new with the Smurfs, I'll take anything.
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2010 08:48 AM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think Shane is right we've waited so long and I think the Scarface spoof was funny.. But are Smurf pupils supposed to be so big? They're supposed to be small aren't they with lots of white?

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2010 01:23 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smurfy1For2:
I think Shane is right we've waited so long and I think the Scarface spoof was funny.. But are Smurf pupils supposed to be so big? They're supposed to be small aren't they with lots of white?

The reason the eyes are being done the way they are is because these Smurfs are supposed to look a little more realistic. In the cartoon, the eyes were done in typical cartoon fashion and wouldn't work in a more realistic style. Hope that makes sense.

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-04-2010 04:00 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
the 3D image of them looks great. I'm wondering how the trailers would look [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-05-2010 04:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, and by the way, many thanks for the latest fresh news, SmurfyD1983. [Cool]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 02-06-2010 08:14 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh i love this one it's looks so real to me
It's just so suddenly looked so much like the
one that i saw in my dream!
The one thing is they gonna use central park
as smurf village?!
Smurfaroo!
Thanks for the smurfy news SmurfyD1983!
Maybe my sister can still see what they're
doing in central park,She have a babysitter
job in long island!(2year out of thailand)
So look out for her shane.
Maybe she living nearby!
Just talk with her a little.
She'll be there in this march.

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 684 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2014 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensors. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.