Smurf at Last!  Click here to buy Smurfs!
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM | WIKI
Smurfs 2 Movie  Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card

Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 5)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-27-2008 10:14 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And he also voices Dick Dastardly in some of the Wacky Races video games.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 10-28-2008 03:50 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ah, so there you go. Dick Dasterdly sounded VERY much like Gargamel. If Jim Cummings can do DD, I'm sure he could pull off Gargamel.

Now, as for Papa Smurf, I'm convinced actor John O'Hurley can do it. I doubt he's considered at all, but listening to his voice I can't help but think of Papa Smurf. I think he could do it.

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2008 05:57 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I think some kind of difficulty or hindrance relative to Smurfs new movie must have appeared, for I've not heard of it for a long time. Have my fellow Smurf fans got any news about it? [Confused]

--------------------
Keep on always smurfin'!!

Posts: 3037 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Jul 2008
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-12-2008 08:35 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, hopefully they will start coming out with a trailer after the New Year. It is possible that the publishers are attempting to keep the info tight (only letting out a few snit-bits of previews out like what we saw last year) until the movie debuts next year.

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2008 04:28 AM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I must say it is rather exciting, not having alot of information about the movie. it'd be all the more fun to watch when it comes out.
They did the same thing with the Simpsons movie from what I remember.

I'm just really freaked out about the whole Nickelodeon deal. I recently downloaded and watched the new 3D Chipmunks movie, and cute as it was, the characters' personality was completely changed (well maybe not Theo's) and they shoved in some uncalled for potty humor, and I just KNOW the same thing is going to happen with the Smurfs.

I don't know if you guys saw the Chipmunks movie, but they turned Simon into a second Alvin, and it really boils me up.

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2008 09:27 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You two are right, perhaps "they" are keeping things in suspense, I suppose 3-D animation might take even more time to be finished and I don't believe it shall be released this year yet. Shall Paramount and Columbia still do it together?
Divine Sheep, I didn't watch Alvin & the Chipmunks movie (though I know the ancient series, it was named "Alvin Show" and was broadcast in B&W TV, possibly I can find it on YouTube), I think I was afraid of finding something that doesn't anything to do with its original humor. Now I feel the same towards the Smurfs movie! From the other world they are now, Monsieur Peyo, Mr. Hanna and Mr. Barbera must have been as apprehensive as all of us are...

--------------------

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2008 03:47 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
If dear old Peyo was still alive, and aware of Nickelodeon's line of work, he would have blown a serious gasket.

But as I always say in grave situations: optimism is of the essence! let us all hope for the best. worst case scenario- we don't like the movie, we won't watch it again.
after all, we each have our collection of loved episodes on discs or our computers, and no hand-me-down copyright or 3D animator is going to take it away from us.

One thing's for sure- when the movie comes out, I'll be taking my Brainy action figure with me for luck. [Cool]

--------------------
"Ohhh! we're the pepper pirates, we sail the seven seas, spices are our business, so pass the pepper please!"

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2008 07:23 PM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a quite good idea, Divine Sheep. Perhaps it shall be good if all of us do the same and take our favorite Smurf(s) to the cinema to give luck... SMURF FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, UNITE! [Happy Smurf]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-13-2008 10:52 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lets hope they leave out potty humor in the upcoming Smurfs movie. Potty humor and smurfs don't mix.

If only I had the money and power to own my own studio. I would have bought the rights to make the Smurfs movie and there would be NO potty humor.

Sadly, I don't own any smurf action figures. Someone in a different smurf forum asked if they could make my smurfettes into action figures, I said sure...as long as I get to have one, lol [Big Grin] Not sure if he/she has done them yet...I haven't visited the forum in a long while now.

--------------------

Squeaky Smurf
Hering Smurf
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 05:54 AM      Profile for Squeaky Smurf   Author's Homepage  Squeaky Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
But Raven, I think it's not only Smurf action figures, you can do it with a Schleich (or another trade) Smurf figurine you own.
I also think your Smurfettes would get LOVELY if they were made into figures.

--------------------

swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 09:29 AM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Raven Child:
[QB] Lets hope they leave out potty humor in the upcoming Smurfs movie. Potty humor and smurfs don't mix.

If only I had the money and power to own my own studio. I would have bought the rights to make the Smurfs movie and there would be NO potty humor.

/QB]

Agreed on the potty humor, Raven Child. Not that I don't mind it when it's in the right context.

And figurines of your Smurfettes would be smurftastic.

Posts: 297 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
swarlock
Smurf
Member # 746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 09:33 AM      Profile for swarlock       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Raven Child:
Lets hope they leave out potty humor in the upcoming Smurfs movie. Potty humor and smurfs don't mix.

Agreed on the potty humor, Raven Child. Not that I don't mind it when it's in the right context.

And figurines of your Smurfettes would be smurftastic.

--------------------
Every day in every way I am smurfy!

Posts: 297 | From: Kissimmee, Florida | Registered: Jan 2005
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 10:56 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Squeaky Smurf:
But Raven, I think it's not only Smurf action figures, you can do it with a Schleich (or another trade) Smurf figurine you own.
I also think your Smurfettes would get LOVELY if they were made into figures.

No Squeaky, I don't own ANY type of smurf figurines, as far as I know, I never had. I might change that if I see one I like whenever I go shopping [Big Grin]

--------------------

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 11:13 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OH and thanks Squeaky and Swarlock. Wonder if there are plans in making a new tv series of the Smurfs?

--------------------

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 02:32 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well fellow smurf fans I have some good news on the Smurfs live-action/CGI film it will be Released on December 17th, 2010 and it's going to be released by Sony Pictures NOT by Paramount Pictures or Nickelodeon Movies here in the states.

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=10471

Posts: 39 | From: The Buckeye State | Registered: Nov 2008
DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 03:57 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whoah! that's fantastic news! [Big Grin]

and btw, does anyone here remember Space Goofs? you know, that Ren and Stimpy-ish cartoon about 5 aliens stuck in this old gothic house on earth? well there's a CGI movie of that too, in the making. I just saw the trailer, and if you're a fan of the show like me, you'll be happy to hear the plot, characters and voice actors are unchanged. yayness I say!!

--------------------

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 04:25 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
OH DARN IT. it was just some stupid kid who put the old GCI video game's trailer up on youtube and said a movie's coming out. [Frown]

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 10:34 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SmurfyD1983:
Well fellow smurf fans I have some good news on the Smurfs live-action/CGI film it will be Released on December 17th, 2010 and it's going to be released by Sony Pictures NOT by Paramount Pictures or Nickelodeon Movies here in the states.

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=10471

December 17th, 2010?! I don't believe that! I'll be 26 when that comes! Ohhh, the unsmurfy agony! [Frown] [Mad]

--------------------
The destination of this train is: Smurf Village

Posts: 589 | From: Milton, MA/Chile | Registered: Apr 2007
Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-14-2008 10:52 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
what's wrong with that Amtrak? Most of us here are probably from mid 20's to mid 40's. I think there is the odd teen here.

--------------------

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2008 02:19 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
So I'll be 27 years old hey just be happy it's got a release date now!
Posts: 39 | From: The Buckeye State | Registered: Nov 2008
VicGeorge2010
Super Smurf
Member # 300

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2008 02:54 PM      Profile for VicGeorge2010   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I just hope they somehow keep to the intended date, and also keep the movie free of any "trash appeal" elements (potty humor being one of them).

--------------------
VIC GEORGE -- Westfield, MA, USA
"Cat and mouse games really aren't much fun for us mouse types" -- Empath from "Empath The Bandit Smurf"

DivineSheep
Smurf
Member # 1953

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-15-2008 03:08 PM      Profile for DivineSheep   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's a long shot Vic, but there's a tiny chance it'll stay pure now that Nick are outta the way.

...and about the former discussion- I think I'm the "odd teen" Raven mentioned...I'm only 18. this is just like my animation classes, I'm the youngest and the only one who got in at 16...everyone else is 20 and up XD

--------------------

Kojinka Sketchette
Smurf
Member # 2365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-17-2008 03:20 PM      Profile for Kojinka Sketchette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I registered here shortly before I turned 20.

I too have higher hopes for this movie since Nick no longer has anything to do with it. But I still have to wonder why Time Warner is not playing a role in the making of the film.

Please be patient, Amtrak. We are all going to be two years older when it comes out.

--------------------
The village nutcase.

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-18-2008 02:24 PM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Grouchy: "I HATE waiting for two years for the movie to be released!"

Vanity: "So do I! And it will smurf my complexion!"

James: "You two are such pouty puffers! Now if you two excuse me, I'm off to rehearse for Season 12, 13, and 14, and another full-length movie of Thomas & Friends. Cheerio, and don't "smurf" your hats off! [PEEP! PEEP!]"

--------------------

Amtrak Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 11-28-2008 10:30 AM      Profile for Amtrak Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Well, it is("or was"), the release date of the movie. But still the rumors are true, it's delayed for two years(but when December comes through till the new year, it'll be one year to go). And it will be released on Christmas 2010.

Oh, What can I(and we) do till then? We can't just let a year go by to waste(and let time fly so fast). [Sigh] [Frown]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2014 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensors. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.