Smurf at Last!  
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM | WIKI
Smurfs 2 Movie  Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  47  48  49    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Smurf Forum » Smurf Movie 2011 (Page 13)
Author Topic: Smurf Movie 2011
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted 05-20-2010 09:02 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sassette:
Here are spy photos from behind the scenes of "The Smurfs" movie... Stand-In miniatures for The Smurfs!

Papa Smurf & Brainy Smurf

Smurf Movie Miniatures

Miniature Smurf Stand-Ins... climbing his leg!

Gutsy Smurf ?

Clumsy Smurf Rides the Escalator

Papa and Brainy are clearly visible...and could that be Clumsy and Gutsy?

Although the movie is in fact CGI, real-life miniatures are used as "stand-ins" for the CGI department.

The Smurf Movie continues to be filmed in New York City as we speak!

THANKS for the AWESOME info Sassette!!!!

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2010 12:13 AM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
What's with the smurf wearing a kilt? It almost has the feel of the time traveling season. hmmm...

Great pics, Sassette [Big Grin]

--------------------
"The Raven Child" website: http://www.theravenchild.com/

"Tales of Mytherwrel" facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TalesOfMytherwrel

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2010 09:26 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello my smurf loving friends! SmurfyD1983 here! I come with Smurfy News!

The plot of ''The Smurfs Movie'' has changed so what I reported before you can pitch it! The script was rewritten and will no longer star two kids!(Sophie & Sam) So, allow me to provide you with the new plot outline..

''The Smurfs fall through a portal and end up in Central Park,Gargamel [Hank Azaria] & Azrael, who's chasing them follows our little blue friends.Neil Patrick Harris's Character is running in Central Park. The Smurfs end up sneaking into his backpack to hide from Gargamel and Azrael''

Also, I heard this juicy rumor and want to share for all of you smurf fans here in the states ..

Burger King ''*MAY*'' be doing a Smurfs Movie Promo next Summer. I hear it will feature a BK Smurf Kids Meal and some other goodies.

A New Smurfs Mega Bloks Line is set for release this Summer so be on the look out for that! And for all of you here in the states this Halloween there will be New Smurf Costumes for Adults!

Oh- And yes that smurf with the kilt is indeed Gusty Smurf. He's a new smurf made for the movie.Alan Cumming provides his voice.Yes he does have a scottish accent! He throws a lot of scottish insults at Gargy and Azrael! Such as Numptie!

That's all for now!

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/the_smurfs_take_manhattan_Kxi6hYGJgilkLE40d3X3DO#ixzz0oZqXOvLU

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/10/alan-cumming-good-wife-smurfs/

Posts: 39 | From: The Buckeye State | Registered: Nov 2008
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2010 10:19 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfadoodle-doo! What exciting news! Awesome updates as always, SmurfyD1983. It looks like RavenChild was correct about the time travel / portal plot line! The movie is sounding more fun by the minute!

Here are pictures of the Smurf Mega Bloks. They look quite cute to me. The Smurfs Carnival is very impressive.

Wow, I hadn't heard about Burger King! I really hope Burger King brings out some Smurf toys - that would be so much fun! Fingers crossed!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I love playing Smurf Games!!!

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-21-2010 11:45 PM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurftastic news SmurfyD1983!
I loved that they changed the story and make it
more like a time travel thing!
It's absolutely more fun and easily makes the
entire scale of the movie to the "Epic" level!
But our blue heroes still at the same size.
(laugh)
And all that BK's smurf promotion it's awesome!
I hope i could be in US at that time!

--------------------
I'm Brainy Smurf's alter ego one that didn't wearing glasses...for now...
"Eyesight 200/20 but I always see what's on my mind"

Posts: 684 | From: Bangkok,Thailand | Registered: May 2009
Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2010 02:23 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks for the news SmurfyD1983!!! You always get the goods!!

Ok here is some more info:

On 05/20/2010 ~6:30 AM, the Smurf Movie production temporarily came to a standstill when a worker on set took a 30-foot fall from a lift while shooting at FAO Schwartz, the famous department store. The fall came after a 9 hour shoot of a Gargamel / Smurf chase scene through the store. The worker is now in stable condition at Bellevue hospital, and shooting will stay on schedule.

Where are they shooting next? Signs are posted in the East Village, where they'll film during the May 22-23 weekend. Other locations include Cortlandt Alley and the New York Public Library. Next Tuesday, the Smurfs are filming at 68th Street and Central Park West.

-
Smurf Movie Shooting Permit

-
Director Raja Gosnell

-
Neil Patrick Harris

-
Smurf Movie Director Chairs

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-22-2010 09:15 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
lol, in the last pic the guy in the blue shirt looks like the Dog Whisper, lol.

Great pics, Smurfy1for2. Thanks for sharing them. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2010 07:58 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Great pics Smurfy1for2!
The first pic about towing vehicles away for
shooting movie,looked at the time and date
looks like it's about the time that i posting!
Looking at the shooting times 6AM-10PM,they must
be really working hard lately!
And i love neil partrick harris in this pic
he's looks much better than the last one in park!
Nice suit thats makes him a little bigger!
And i liked the last pic with chairs and the smurfs movie logo on it!
Can't believe such a movie like this shooting
mostly on location!

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2010 01:03 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Wow..... just..... WOW. Judging by these pictures, it really looks like they are doing a great job on this film. They are really paying attention to detail with the Smurfs and especially Gargamel. That's AMAZING, Hank look JUST LIKE him. And the cat, same colors. Orange on top, white on the bottom. They are really sticking to the details.

I'm also very fascinated by the plot, having them get transported to New York City in our modern world. It's funny, I always thought to myself what it would be like if they got transported into our modern world, and New York City is not too far from where I live. I live out on Long Island. I'm really getting excited about this film more and more. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm still hoping that this film will be good.

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2010 05:17 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm starting to gain a little more faith in this film now. As big a Smurfs fan as I am, I was, and still am a little bit, unsure about this film, as Raja Gosnell has generally made very bad films up to now, and until I hear her voice, I'm still wondering what made them cast Katy Perry as Smurfette. But it's never too late for things to turn around, this could be the great movie that we have been waiting for from Raja Gosnell. It certainly looks very good, Hank Azaria as Gargamel looks near-perfect, and if the models being used are anything to go by, the Smurfs themselves should look good too.

--------------------
Smurf yourself a smile and have a smurfy day!

Posts: 216 | From: Smurfy old England | Registered: Apr 2010
Mariana MerSmurf
Smurf
Member # 2633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2010 09:09 PM      Profile for Mariana MerSmurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
After seeing these photos, I'm starting to feel a little better about this new movie. The plot sounds kinda cool and I agree with Shane 100% that they are following details quiet well. I'm still kinda skeptical about the film, though.

--------------------
Mariana Kimberly Genevieve "Mer Smurf" Paletta
Visit me at
http://web.me.com/marianapaletta

Posts: 95 | From: In the Good ol' USA! | Registered: Dec 2008
Oakley Smurf
Brainy Smurf Snaeha
Member # 2823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2010 02:38 AM      Profile for Oakley Smurf   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
ChrisDilke,For a director like raja gosnell
He knows he had been made bad movies in recent
years before so for him it's time to make it better at now it's for the smurfs!
I don't think he'll make the smurfs another bad
movie...i hope...

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2010 11:13 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
On Wednesday I got to travel into New York City to see if I could get a glimpse of any of the movie production. Even if I couldn't see any actual movie filming, I'd be happy enough with seeing all the production vehicles and some of the crew and that is how it played out. They were filming in one of the buildings by Rockefeller Center, so the most I saw were all the trucks. That was really cool, though. I saw some of the crew members rolling some of the equipment into the building and toward the end of the time I was there I got to talk to a security guy a little bit who was sitting and keeping watch at the truck where they store the cameras. He let me take some pictures with him in there alone with the videos I was also taking. He also let me keep the no parking sign we saw in the pictures above.

The security guy was very nice and he filled me in on a few things. He said they were filming on the roof of the building, he told me, "They are chasing Smurfs up there." That quote totally made my day, you have no idea. lol

I took a bunch of pictures and videos. Check them out. Here are the pictures from my Facebook, they are publicly viewable: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=180409&id=563987656&l=99b1aaf129

Here is the YouTube video I recorded, it is 23 minutes long, because I did some other things in the city before coming back to Rockefeller Center toward the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur2eVXUl8qk

Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2010 07:52 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
SMURFAROO!!! "They are chasing Smurfs up there." LOL - smurftastic! That security guard was cool to let you film him and take pictures. His pass is really smurfy!!! I can't believe you got the parking signs too - what a lucky smurf!

Amazing video - thanks for sharing it with us!
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Smurfy1For2
Smurf
Member # 1224

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2010 08:04 PM      Profile for Smurfy1For2       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is the COOLEST VIDEO ever Shane!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
u wished u rocked as i

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2010 10:33 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is so much fun, Shane. Thanks for sharing this video [Big Grin]

--------------------

GreenDay Smurfs
Super Smurf
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-29-2010 10:23 AM      Profile for GreenDay Smurfs       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
really awesome vid Shane! It's funny how u took the parking sign that said the next time the smurf movie was filming!

--------------------
Check out our animated smurfs and amelia earhart story, also a couple of my stories/fanfictions.

Posts: 347 | From: hamilton, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2009
SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2010 06:50 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Very cool! Here are pictures of what the CGI smurfs will look like!

Smurf Movie Models
Smurf Movie Models

Neil Patrick Harris and Little Smurf Friends
Neil Patrick Harris and Little Smurf Friends

Jayma Mays and Smurf Catch a Cab
Jayma Mays and Smurf Catch a Cab

Scary Gargamel
Scary Gargamel

Hank Azaria Transforms into Gargamel... complete with his cat Azrael
Hank Azaria Transforms into Gargamel... complete with his cat Azrael

Daily Mail Smurfs Movie

BTW - I love Azrael! Cannot wait to see this movie!
Sassette
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2010 07:36 PM      Profile for Sassette   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks SmurfyD1983!!!

I just love the Smurf Models... but why are some of the Smurfs missing eyes! Poor Brainy has a zombie look going. LOL!

Great new pictures!!!!!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2010 08:27 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awesome new pictures, I also love the Smurf models. I was interested to see how Smurfette was going to look and she looks good, hopefully they will all still look good when they become CGI characters. I think you're right, Sassette, Brainy definitely looks like a zombie Smurf in that picture! LOL and who's the one to the right of Smurfette meant to be? He's the only one I don't recognise.

--------------------

SmurfyD1983
Smurf
Member # 2578

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2010 08:35 PM      Profile for SmurfyD1983       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That is Clumsy Smurf! They will look a lot better when they get fleshed out in CGI. Smurfette looks great! [Big Grin]

* Thanks to whoever helped me upload these pics!

Raven Child
Member # 795

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-31-2010 10:36 PM      Profile for Raven Child   Author's Homepage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
The more I see these pics the more I am having confidence that this movie might actually be surprisingly interesting to go see. [Big Grin]

(still can't wait to see any of the trailers, though)

--------------------

Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-01-2010 06:05 AM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
These pictures are GREAT. I hope this movie is good. It's a shame they didn't film this outdoor scene the day I was in the city on Wednesday. Oh well.
Shaney Smurf
Super Smurf
Member # 1345

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-02-2010 12:46 PM      Profile for Shaney Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I'm glad everyone enjoyed my pictures and video. It was a lot of fun.

I just came across these videos on YouTube today showing some of the filming. These are FANTASTIC.

Gargamel searches for Grouchy Smurf at FAO Schwarz

Gargamel bumps into Johan

Rocker Smurf
Smurf
Member # 3178

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-02-2010 02:08 PM      Profile for Rocker Smurf  Rocker Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfy find, Shane, those videos are great! In the second video it's a bit hard to tell because of the wind but it sounds like Hank's got the Gargamel voice down very well.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  47  48  49   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

SMURF PICTURES, SMURF WALLPAPER & SMURF ICONS - AND MUCH MORE!
Searching for Smurf pictures? What about Smurf wallpaper or Smurf icons? You can view our menu of thousands of Smurf pics and check out all of our Smurfs merchandise on the main page - click here!
WE HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES OF SMURFS THAN JUST THIS!
If you're looking for pictures of Smurfs, then what you see above is just the beginning of what we have to offer! BlueBuddies.com has thousands of Smurf pics and thousands of smurfy items of interest. To check out the whole gallery visit our main page - click here!
Sign-up for the Smurfs BBS and get a smurfy avatar like this beside your name - click here!
Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2014 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensors. Want to help make the site better? Then take our smurfy survey here!   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.