Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3  4    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Series 23: Time Travellers: The Tour (Page 3)
Author Topic: Series 23: Time Travellers: The Tour
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-16-2012 03:32 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette: I don't even think Chloette knows how to ride a motorcycle. Do you think she'll like my gift?

Kaleigh: What is your gift?

Sportette: My spare chainsaw.

Kaleigh: Yeah I think she'll like it! I am her age, and whatever I like, she should like. Right?

Sportette: I think that's how it works.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 01:58 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: No, no, no, here, give her this apron!

Sportette: She already...

Smurfette: At least she'll like it!

Kaleigh: Is Smurfette always like this?

Sporette: Only when she's like this.

MEANWHILE: WITH CHLOETTE AND GREEDETTE

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 05:44 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette:but...

Chloette:you can't go back to the village lets go um that way!

Greedette:but...

Chloette:*drags her awayظ*

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 08:21 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: *pretends to accidentally spill Greedette's smurfberries and trip and squashes most of them* Oops! I am so sorry! Here, I'll help you go pick more.

Greedette: Ummm..... Okay.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-17-2012 10:56 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: Thanks Jokie on today of all days...

Chloette: * laughs nervously* Ha ha ha ha?

Greedette: Um, okay?

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 12:11 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Can someone add on?
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 08:57 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, okay:

Chloette: Um Greedette? You can keep on picking smurfberries and I will....umm.... go get more baskets! Yeah, that's what I'll do....More baskets...heh heh heh....... *runs off*

Greedette: There's something fishy going on. I'd better investigate. *goes to smurf village unnoticed* *gasp* there's Chloette talking to Hefty!

Chloette: So you can carry on with the planning and organizing while I keep Greedette berry picking.

Hefty: Alright Chloette!

Greedette: *whispers to herself* So their planning some sort of party and not wanting me to come! That is just mean!

Chloette: I've gotta go back to Greedette, I don't want her to get curious and come looking. *walks into forest*

Greedette: *starts running back to smurfberry patch taking a shortcut that only she knows* Hi Chloette!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 01:35 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: Why are you puffing? *still walking*

Greedette: Oh, um, I just tripped, did you get the baskets?

MEANWHILE:

Archive: *kisses* Smurfette, I think we're ready!

Smurfette: No, I say when we're ready.....We are ready!

Archive: *rolls eyes, laugh*

WITH CHLOETTE AND GREEDETTE....

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-23-2012 11:01 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: *gets THE text* Greedette, can you come with me.

Greedette: No. Maybe I'll talk to Smurfette, perhaps she remembers that it's....

Chloette: PLEASE?

Greedette: Whatever.

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 08:12 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: Chloette your acting strange.
Chloette: Strange? Uh um heh heh i'm not acting strange!

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 02:24 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: *pulls Greedette* C'mon, let's go home to SmurfVillage..

Greedette: No, I don't wanna.

Chloette: *puppy dog eyes*

Greedette: Fine

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 02:24 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: *looks at her suspiciously* If you say so.

Chloette: Why are you looking at me like you think I'm planning to take over the world and am bringing you to help me?

Greedette: Umm...

Chloette: Lol! Lets go do some...umm...mad libs! Yeah! Those little stories where you fill in blanks with words and read the funny story you made. It will be so much fun!

Greedette: Okay?

THEY WALK TO THE SMURF VILLAGE.....

Greedette: Wait, this isn't the direction to our house.

Chloette: Oh, I was just planning to, umm... say hello to the other smurfs then loop around. Umm, can you stay here, I have to tell Greedy something. I'll be right back.

Greedette: Anything you say....I guess.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 02:31 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh, Smurfette! You and I must've posted at the same time. Lets just say that you're addition to the role play happened before mine. [Wink]

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-24-2012 10:24 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hold on: I can fix this, (lol)
Greedette: *looks at her suspiciously* If you say so.

Chloette: Why are you looking at me like you think I'm planning to take over the world and am bringing you to help me?

Greedette: Umm...

Chloette: Lol! Lets go do some...umm...mad libs! Yeah! Those little stories where you fill in blanks with words and read the funny story you made. It will be so much fun!

Greedette: Okay?

AFTERWARDS:
Chloette: *pulls Greedette* C'mon, let's go home to SmurfVillage..

Greedette: No, I don't wanna.

Chloette: *puppy dog eyes*

Greedette: Fine

Both: *hop in time machine*

IN SMURF VILLAGE...

Greedette: Wait, this isn't the direction to our house.

Chloette: Oh, I was just planning to, umm... say hello to the other smurfs then loop around. Umm, can you stay here, I have to tell Greedy something. I'll be right back.

Greedette: Anything you say....I guess.

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 09:44 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol! That works. [Wink]

And I love you're signature Smurfette! Lol! Don't worry, I like all of those. (even though I'm more of a dog person than a cat person, I still like kittens my older sister Haley has one living in her apartment that belongs to her roommate/friend)

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 01:18 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Lol. I just think kittens are so cute! And they way they "meiow".
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-25-2012 01:42 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I know! And the cat that is in Haley's apartment is named Chili (sister to Pepper, her other friend's cat) is red and white and whenever she wants you to pet her, she's not shy. She walks up to you and starts purring, it is so cute!

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-26-2012 01:57 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Awwe, ADORABLE!

Anyways...

*afterwards*

Chloette: *grabs Greedettes hand and practically drags her to the 'part room'*

Greedette and Chloette: * walk into dark room*

Smurfette and others: SURPRISE!!!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 01:59 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Anyone?
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2012 07:00 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:HELP!!!!!*runs from big blob*

Kaleigh:FRED COME BACK YOUR A PRESENT*staples the blob to the ground* happy birthday greedette! This thing ate your apron so good luck that it doesn't eat you

Greedette:thank you kaleigh? You did remember my birthday

Sportette:well adur I brought you crayfish*hands her crayfish*

Greedette:um that ones moving

Sportette:I know I found it(I went on a hike I found 13 crayfish and only one wasn't dead)

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 02:23 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Crayfish: *winks at Greedette*

Greedette: *screams, chucks and it lands in Smurfettes hand*

Smurfette: Um okay, *sees it move* Ew! *passes to Archive*

Archive: I don't want it! *puts on ground grabs stick, smashes*

Smurfette: My hero!

Greedette: *picks up* Yay, now crayfish for all, or as I like to call it, Crawfish!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 06:09 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:yay! Wait what's crayfish?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-28-2012 02:16 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
aLL: *LUAGH*

COMING SOON: SERIES 24 THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted 05-28-2012 02:21 PM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yay I love reading these roleplays

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-03-2012 08:52 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Bloopers anyone? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3  4   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.