Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

» Role Play Forum » Series 20: Time Travellers: The Jeans that wouldn't fit
Author Topic: Series 20: Time Travellers: The Jeans that wouldn't fit
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-24-2012 08:50 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: *dramatic* Oh, Paris is so amazing!

Jean: Merci beaucoup! Puis-je vous demander où vous Schtroumpfs sont de?

Painter: Thanks very much! May I ask where you smurfs are from?

Smurfette: Smurf Village we can take you there if you want?

MEANWHILE:

Archive: Ready?

Chloette: Ready!

Tabby: Commence operation "Catch Those Jeans"

Handy: On three one, two, three!

THE PLAN:

Archive: Smurfette, may I speak to you...

Smurfette: Alright!

Archive: Do you still love me?

Smurfette: Oh of course!

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2012 06:14 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Then what's going on with this Jean. He is flirting with you and you're okay with it!

Smurfette: Oh Archive, don't get your smurfs in a bunch. He's just trying to be friendly.

Archive: But I sense something evil in him.

Smurfette: Oh! Don't be silly! Jean is the kindest!

Chloette: But Smurfette! He's trying to use you for something!

Tabby: And he's acting like he's just your friend.

Handy: Anyway, Painter isn't even sure about him, I can just tell from his voice.

Smurfette: What are you guys smurfing about?! Jean can't be evil!

Chloette: Oh yes he can! He keeps on starring at you thinking about something.

Handy: Yeah, and if we don't find out what it is he's thinking about, he may smurf something terrible!

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Advertising Smurf
Smurfling
Member # 1385

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted on the 12th of Smurf 12:25 PM      Profile for Advertising Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Buy a Smurf DVD!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2012 11:22 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: yeah i think hes seems like a perv

All: a what

Tabby: nm

Tabby: *whispers* Handy, im gonna go and get the plans, i'll see u later, dont leave without me

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-25-2012 06:18 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Handy, do you think we should meet a stranger that we can humiliate Jean with?
Handy: Ummm......I am not too sure about it...
Archive: Why?
Handy: No don't get me wrong, I despise Jean and think he is perverting out your relationship but talking to a stranger what if we get in danger by the str-.
Archive: Hold it there please, I understand you despise Jean but-
Handy: I know you understand, but what if we get in danger by the stranger and get used? Just like Matthew McCreep did on Peewit by taking the magic flute from him so he can rob the others? *flashback from Smurfs and the Magic Flute with Peewit and McCreep*
Archive: Maybe your right, I'll make...AN ANONYMOUS FORUM ABOUT HIM!
Handy: You are probably going to have to make an anonymous account though...HEY! I got an idea just right now! Let's both make an anonymous account...called...uhh, you give it a name!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2012 02:10 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: *pulls Archive away* ARCHIVE!!!! Jean is perfect, unlike you, it's mean that you're going to trick him! It's just wrong.

Archive: Smurfette, I think somethings wrong, trust me!!!

Smurfette: *takes off her ring, passes it to Archive*

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2012 11:22 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*as soon as Smurfette leaves*
Archive: *has expression looking like he's about to swear*
Handy: I think we're doomed.
Archive: *shouts the F word*
Handy: Hey now, you don't need to swear...little smurflings are listening to us!
Archive: Who the heck even bloody cares anymore?!
Handy: I DO! HEY, DON'T GET ME WRONG PLEASE!!!!
Archive: Fine...
Memette: *comes in to Archive and Handy's hideout*
Archive: MEMETTE!! *hugs*
Memette: YEAAAH!!!!! What's up?!
Handy: Not much.
Archive: Not much, and you?
Memette: Came back after smashing my keyboard like the AGK.
Handy: Her and her mimicking internet memes...*facepalm* Also, why destroy a keyboard in the first place?
Memette: Ah Handy, you shut up. What on earth are you guys doing?
Archive: *whispers to Handy* Should I?
Handy: Should you what?!
Archive: *whispers* TELL HER!
Handy: Yes.
Memette: Ummm?! *looks anxious*

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-28-2012 11:43 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Smurfette is being a....*stops himself* She doesn't believe me that he *points to jean* is dodgy!

Memette: OMS!!! I know him! He was a former convict in prison!

Handy: What were you doing in prison?

Memette: I was interviewing some prisoners!

Handy: *takes a deep breath* We have a child now, that child needs a mother, we'll stop at nothing to save her!

Archive: Speak for yourself!

Memette: ARCHIVE!!! she is your wife!

Archive: *holds up Smurfette's ring* Pfft *chucks it* I'm going to that little bar over there!

Memette: Don't drink TOO MUCH.

Handy: I'll come!

Archive: I thought you were saving Smurfette? *walks off to the bar*

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 07:09 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh my god Smurfette, "Smurfette is being a..." XD Wow...lol XD

Archive: *goes to the bar*
At the bar....
Adam Ant (yes, the singer from Adam & The Ants): Hey, what do you want to drink?
Archive: *suddenly gets surprised*
Adam Ant: Huh?!
Archive: ADAM ANT!!!!! *smiles*
Adam Ant: Oh my god, more fans!!!! So, may I take your order and sing a little bit of Antmusic for you?

Suggestions for Antmusic:
1. Either grab some of the lyrics to the song
OR
2. just put *sings Antmusic*

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 07:48 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
TABBY AT THE EFILE TOWER

Tabby:kay laur we got alot of climbing to do

Laur: is this really a good idea? i dont think the plans are even up there!

Tabby: most people think it would be locked up in some kind of safe or whatever, but what my natural craziness is telling me i need to think of the posibilitys. now grab my handy

Laur: dont u mean hand?

Tabby: yeah, i have no idea what kind of crazy stuff is happening to him right now.........

--------------------

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 09:44 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:hi what did I miss I ran over when I heard the f word!

Tabby:where were you

Sportette: teach little kids to swear then I took an angry birds kite from the store went to prison and escaped

Police:where is that rat

Sportette:I took your tazer mwahahahaha!!!!*runs*

Handy:?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 11:36 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MEANWHILE: (with archive)

Adam: *sings Antmusic*
well I'm standing here looking at you what do I see? I'm looking straight through it's so sad when you're young to be told you're having fun

Archive: *claps*

Adam: Thanks! Now what do you want to drink?

Archive: Anything with a hole lotta alcohol!

Adam: Are you sure?

Archive: POSITIVE!

*suddenly a bunch of armed smurfs walk in*

Masked Smurf: Put Your hands up!

Archive: *puts his hands up so does Adam*

Masked Smurf: *pulls out smurfette from behind him, points gun to her HEAD*

Archive: SMURFETTE!!!

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 12:55 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Adam: NOOOO!!!!!!!!
Masked Smurf: *all of a sudden, gun shoots water*
Smurfette: AAAAAAAHH!!! *falls, thinking she is dead*
Archive: Who on earth put up such a cruel-
Adam: Shhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Careful!
Archive: But the gun shot water!
Adam: *investigates* Oh..must have missed that!
*Meanwhile*
Handy: What is Archive doing for so long?
Memette: I don't know.....depression maybe?

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-29-2012 09:58 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: C'mon, let's just go save Smurfette, and then get Archive!

MEANWHILE:

Archive: *rushes to Smurfettes side* *picks her up*

Smurfette: Archive get me out of here!

Masked Smurf: *pulls off mask*

Smurfette: I should've listened to you.

Masked Smurf: Yes you should've little smurfette! *it's Jean* But I am glad you didn't!

Adam: Get out of my bar!

Jean: Make me!! *points gun*

Archive: NO!!!

Jean: Stop me,

Smurfette: I will! *gets up*

Jean: What....how......what can you offer to me?

Smurfette: My life!

Jean: *pulls Smurfette* *waits five seconds* Not good enough *kisses her, pushes to the ground*

Smurfette: *wipes lips*

Archive: *catches Smurfette* *puts her down* JEAN, YOU ARE A @*!$

Smurfette: *blocks ears*

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-30-2012 12:35 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: Where could Smurfette be?!
*hears the following sounds from a bar: muffled kissing, violence, a woman screaming, Jean talking english, and Archive angry and shouting*
Handy: Jean?! Archive?!
Memette: and Smurfette?!
Handy and Memette: TOGETHER!!!
Handy: Man, this is very crazy....... What if there was danger? What if Smurfette decided she will never see Archive again, and what if Jean battered Archive in the head and Smurfette didn't care?!
Memette: Also, I saw a masked smurf...
Handy: What i- *thinks deeply what Memette said just now* Wait.. *takes apart his given evidence from sources of Jean, violent sounds, kissing sounds, Archive and Memette's source of seeing a masked smurf, and telling about a Smurfette inside* OH MY GOD!!!!!!! IT COMES EVEN MORE CLEARER AND EVIDENT, JEAN IS ACTUALLY MORE OF A PERVERT! Come, rush in!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-30-2012 02:13 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: *runs in the room with laur*

Laur: uhhhhhhhh

Painter: Lauren!!!

Laur: Painter*runs over and kisses him*

Tabby: looks like we got bigger problems

Handy:*before he runs in to help the others* TAbby!, did u get the plans!

Tabby: yeah, whats smurfing on!!!

Handy: i'll explain later, if i die, i just want to say i love u *kisses Tabby for a while*

Chloette: oh blah

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-30-2012 05:51 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: Okay, best of luck...don't die *cries*
Handy: *comes in, sights whats going on* OH MY GOODNESS, A BATTLE!!!
Archive: JEAN, YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!
Smurfette: YEAH!!!!! Get out Jean, I never knew you would do such a terrible thing to me! *cries* I know I should have believed Archive, boo too
Jean: Well don't cry, because you'll die!
Handy: Actually, you will die Jean! *has a knife for cutting wood as a weapon*
Jean: You can't do this, I have a gun!
Adam: JEAN IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! *calls 911*
Jean: How did you know my name, you weird make up looking-
Adam: SHUT UP!!! *walks to a quiet part of this bar to make the call*
*Archive and Jean go in a fight, and Handy punches Jean in the face*

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-30-2012 08:14 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I like where this is going.....KEEP IT UP PEOPLE!!

Jean: *pushes away Handy and Archive* What if I mak you a deal?

Handy: I'll cut your th--

Jean: *rushes to Smurfette, strokes her hair*

Archive: Don't you touch her!!! *holds up fist*

Smurfette: *pushes Jeans hand off her shoulder* *wipes tears and stops crying* GET AWAY FROM ME YOU....PERVERT!

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2012 02:26 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: *hears Adam talking about arresting from another room* I bet Adam's the main hero too...*punches Jean from behind*
Jean: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls* YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! *pulls out gun*
Handy: *cuts Jean's gun* ARCHIVE JUMP!
Archive: *jumps to chandelier* Might have to buy Adam a new one!
Lead out of Jean's gun: *explodes on Ground*
*fire doesn't burn*
Jean: Handy, you are in trouble.
Handy: *thinks, then knows that he can successfully blame this on Jean as he is Adam's victim*
Adam: *comes in* THE POLICE ARE COM-*notices what Jean did* Oh my god Jean, you are in big trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2012 06:25 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: *runs in* Can I be of any help?

Archive: I'm not sure. You're only te-

Chloette: *not listening to archive* *tackles jean* You guys! He was getting away!

Police smurfette: *walks in* but he wouldn't have gotten far.

*spy smurfette and FBI smurfette follow her*

Jean: *attempts to get up off the ground*

Spy Smurfette: *steps on him and drags him up herself then puts hand cuffs on him*

Jean: You can't do this to me!

FBI Smurfette: *walks up to spy holding jean* Oh yeah? Watch us!

Police Smurfette: And don't even think about trying this again mister.

Chloette: Oh Yeah! We captured a murderous villain!

Archive: We?

Chloette: Yeah! He would've gotten away if it were not for my tackling that I've been working on with my cousin for a lot of trips to my grandmother's house.

Adam: Umm.....

Chloette: What?! I didn't hurt my cousin or anything. At least...I don't think so.....

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-01-2012 11:39 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NEW ROLE PLAY COMING SOON: SEIES 21....ANY TITLES AVAILABLE?
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-03-2012 05:54 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Current topic is 1 pages total: 1 Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.