Smurf at Last!   Smurfs 2 Movie         ADVENT            Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Gargamel's Diary (Page 1)
Author Topic: Gargamel's Diary
Uncle Gargy
Smurf
Member # 4048

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2012 11:01 PM      Profile for Uncle Gargy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Whilst Gargamel was at his holiday hovel in the Welsh mountains the Smurflings decided to look around the hovel now that the evil wizard was away for a couple of weeks.
Azrael was being looked after by Big Mouth so the Smnurflings knew it was safe to have a good nose around.
They then found Gargamel's personal diary and had great fun reading it out to their friends...

--------------------
Wizards don't give a 'bleep' about the laws of Thermodynamics!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-17-2012 11:23 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurflings come running into the village

Smurfette: Where have you been?

Sassette: Gargy's hovel. Look, we found his book of secrets! *passes*

Smurfette: You shouldn't be there, you know it's dangerous!

Slouchy: But just look at it Smurfette!

Nat: Please!!

Smurfette: Sorry! I have to take you to Papa Smurf.

Snappy: Smurfette!!!!

Smurfette: What?

Sassette: Read it!

Smurfette: No!

Smurflings: Do it!

Smurfette: No!

Smurflings: GARGAMEL LOVES HOGATHA!!!!

Smurfette: Whhhaaaaa?

Uncle Gargy
Smurf
Member # 4048

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 12:31 AM      Profile for Uncle Gargy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah that's a good one...anyone can carry on..;-)

--------------------

Cowgirl smurfette
Evil Smurfette / SPORTETTTE 2 / Country girl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 03:31 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:I think I just threw up in my mouth

Sassette:you threw up when we got to his hovel

Sportette:don't tell me secrets like that

Smurfette:wait you went with them PAPA SMURF

papa:I'm right next to you no need to yell now tell me what

Sportette:I'm just a crazy chainsaw loving weirdo* runs*

--------------------
I'm country girl smurfette

Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 09:19 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Papa: Oh no you don't Sportette! You get back here!

Sportette: *runs out of earshot*

Papa: Nat, ask flutterby to get Sportette please.

Snappy: ha ha ha ha ha! How can a butterfly get Sportette?

Sportette: *chasing Flutterby* Get back here you stupid butterfly! Give me back my workout schedule!

Papa: *sarcastic* Sportette, I'm so glad you could make it back!

Sportette: Aww smurf! I've been tricked!

Papa: Now now Sportette. Tell me what you were doing with the smurflings.

Sportette: Aww Pops, it was for the best.

Papa: Ahem, Papa.

Sportette: As I was saying, I was teaching the smurflings how to sneak while holding a chainsaw. That is a very important skill. But Nat almost sawed open a book and we saw that it was Gargamel's diary. It might be helpful for dodging one of his attacks.

Meanwhile......At Gargamel's Hovel

Gargamel: Ohh Azreal! How will we ever catch those sickening little smurfs????

Azreal: Meow...

Gargamel: Your right Azreal! Maybe I'll write the bad things about those pathetic little smurfs in my diary! That always cheers me up! Now if I could only remember where I put it. Oh I remember! On that shelf.

*walks over to shelf*

Gargamel: * [Eek!] * Where is it! Oh, if Mummy got a hold of it! She'd beat me into the next century! Ohhh.... What will I do?

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Cowgirl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 10:53 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply

--------------------

Cowgirl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 10:55 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
BACK AT THE VILLAGE

Papa:no excuse to teach them how to use a chainsaw

Cowgirl:hi

Sportette:dad told me to?

Sporty:no dad did not now dad Is going to leave*he leaves*

Cowgirl:uh hello?

Papa:*sigh* it's very confusing

Cowgirl:what's confusing

Sportette:ooh look a rare bird hi cowgirl

All*look*

Sportette:*runs*

Cowgirl:well she noticed me*leaves

Nat:oh flutter bye!

Sportette:flutter bye give me my diary!

Papa:but you don't want smurfs with your diary

Sportette:you don't know what is in this book besides secrets like evil spells nat keep that butterfly away from me or else*takes diary*

Cowgirl:can I read it?

AT GARGAMELS HOVEL

Gargie:what am I going to do all my plans to catch smurfs are in there who could have taken it that's it the smurfs! They want to use my plans against me as well as all those things I wrote*looks worried and angry*

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 11:11 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scruple: Maybe you shouldn't have put a sign on your door that says "Gone. Will be back in 4 weeks."

Gargy: Oh shut up Scruple.

Scruple: Oh, I'm just sayin' that the smurfs just might've been around the area, saw the sign, and decided to come in for a look around. Then they happened to find your diary. Or, maybe your Mummy stopped by for a visit and saw that you weren't in and wanted to tidy up the place or....

Gargamel: That's enough Scruple! I must find my diary.

Scruple: I wonder if Balthazar cares enough about you to come in your hovel when you're not home?

Gargamel: *gasps* Balthazar will kill me if he reads anything I wrote about him in that diary!

AT THE SMURF VILLAGE

Sportette: Ooh! Look at this everyone.

"May, 30th
Wednesday
Oh, Balthazar! That big fat lug! Thinks he's so powerful since he can afford all the latest wizard equipment. He cares for nothing except looking into the future. Why would I want that when I know that in the future I will have gold, after devising a plan so evil that it will catch 6 smurfs.

P.S. Mummy's coming for a visit. [Frown] "

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Cowgirl smurfette
Member # 4245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 11:20 AM      Profile for Cowgirl smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Cowgirl look at this!

"April 26
Tuesday

Oh great another failure. Now mummy is sure to kill me. If I don't find smurfs soon the mean nasty old witch will turn me into a toad! And now I have to get her a birthday present! My days just great. What she really needs is something that will make sure whenever she walks in front of a mirror it won't break!"

Sportette: next passage please

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 11:32 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Chloette: Hey! Check this one out! This was done when little gargy first got the Diary. It has so many misspellings. lol!

"Bune 13rd
Saterrday

Hi! I am Garghabel. I'm in kyndergarden and lyerning the alphybet. My Mummy says if I pazz the test on wryting my nam then we will go to the pyrk. She tryes to mak me do my beest, butt people laff at my spelling. This fyeak named Alexander Graham Bell (copyed that off my work shet) is trying to mak somthing called the telefone. I fink he's a lonytick and it will neber work.

~Garghabel"

Sportette: Gargamel probably failed his name-spelling test.

Cowgirl: Yeah.

--------------------

Uncle Gargy
Smurf
Member # 4048

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 01:34 PM      Profile for Uncle Gargy   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
This is great! Keep it coming... :-)

Gargamel:" Yes Scruple you could be right, but there is no way on this earth that I would leave my REAL diary hanging around for those little blue devils to find it. I keep my diary in this safe."

He goes over to one of the flagstones near his bed and grabs hold of a crowbar that he keeps under his pillow.
Levering up the flagstone it reveals a metal box with a numbered dial. He dials in four numbers and takes out a black A3 sized diary.
"Here is my diary, with all my deepest secrets. The Smurfs have been misled, there is no way that I would ever fancy Hogatha...gaahhh!" He makes a face and spits on the floor. Scruple just looks at him and thinks that he's a dirty old man.

"I wonder if they will try that spell I wrote in the fake diary? They will have such a surprise if they do and then we will be able to capture them all! Mwa,ha,ha,ha!"
Scrupple laughs along with Gargamel as otherwise he would get thumped.

Carry on anyone...:-)
[Gargamel]

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-18-2012 05:34 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Scruple: But did you write that kindergarten section Gargy?

Gargamel: How do you know about that?! That happens to be my first diary that I lost for years and is now my fake diary!

Scruple: So you mean you really wrote that as a kindergartener?

Gargamel: Shut up Scruple! Unless you want to go get some snail slime!

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2012 11:53 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: *walks over with Handy* Hey what u looking at?

Sportette: gargies diary

Handy: How did u get that!

Smurfette: Sportette took the smurflings to gargamels while he was away

Handy: thats geunis!!!

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-30-2015 11:15 PM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
sporttette just stares off into nothing.
tabby: sportette?
no response.
tabby: oh kay?
snappy: hey guys checkout this one!
december 23rd,
i hop i get uh barby dol 4 chrismis! i wunu brus hur hare.
i has 2 compete kinergarden agan, donnu y. mumy is mud at mi, cus i no mov on 2 firs gade.
gargbeal
all laugh hysterically
sportette: im gonna poop in a birds nest.
handy: have fun, i guess?

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2015 02:44 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweet Smurf: Hi, Smurfette!

Smurfette: Hi, Sweetie!

Sweet Smurf: Is that...?

Smurfette: Gargamel's diary? Yes!

Sweet Smurf: Finally let's find out!

(studies diary)

Sweet Smurf: This is fake!

All: Why?

Sweet Smurf: One of them is out of place! Not only that, there is no mention of that fact he used a dimension hopping spell since my clever detective works shows that he wrote that he used one, turned himself into a giant spider and was responsible for turning Eltra-1 into Blackarachnia in TFA!

All: GASP!
-
Gargamel (acting al "Dr Claw" like): You may have failed me, Sweet Smurf but I'll get you and the others next time!

Scruple: Aw, come on, Gargy! Every Smurf knows how dumb Brainy really is! He'll surely convince the Smurfs to read it!

Gargamel: Really! Tell Brainy "thank you' for me!

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2015 03:47 PM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
snappy: that doesnt mean we cant read it.
all smurfs say yeah
smurfette: you will not believe this one!
january 11th
hell to those rotten smurfs! im gonna poop on their faces! i hate that one with the glasses! hes so annoying! thats why ive taken up doing cocaine. ive snorted a whole vile today! ive put it next to here for safe keeping.
sportette: i thought that was flour. i stole it and gave it to greedy for his muffins!
in greedys kitchen, greedy is rocking back and forth with blood shot eyes.
greedy: monkeys make puffy clouds, im a happy smurf, muh muh ugh fe me me la la la *passes out with nose bleed*

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-01-2015 03:56 PM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
gargamel: scruple, wheres my coke!?
scruple: that sportette must have stole it and snorted it.
gargamel: WHAAAAAAAAT!!!! *rips mouses head off* ILL GET THAT SPORTETTE IF I HAVE TO TEAR EVERY TREE DOWN LIMB FROM LIMB! YAAAAAAAA! *runs outside and kicks down a tree* scruple: this cant end good.
azrael: i know!

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-11-2015 09:32 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sweet Smurf: Uh, oh! My Smurf sense is tingling!

Brainy That can't be good!

Sweet Smurf: Gargamel's mad a Sportete and is coming this way!

Sportette: GARGAMEL! (All panic) RUN FOR YOUR SMURF!

Sweet Smurf: This looks like a job for... (changing into Smurf-size Spider-Man costume) ...your friendly, neighbourhood Spider-Smurf!

teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-12-2015 03:20 AM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Good top off sweetie!
sweet smurf:ill stop gargamel! sweetie swings onto gargamels shoulder, punching his ear. gargamel flicks her off like an ant, an annoyed look on his face. Gargamel: sportette!!!! i want my coke!
sportette: i dont have it!
gargamel: dude, i can tell when you lie, you have a horrible lying face.
sportette looks like her face was in a blender.
sportette: alright, here you go.
gargamel takes the vile: b but, this is only half of it!
brainy: greedy used it in place of flour.
greedy: that was some headache!
papa: he got permanent molecular damage to his brain, hell never be quite the same. *whispered*
gargamel: oooooh!! *runs off and hits head on tree yelling i hate smurfs!* goodbye losers!
sweetie:look whos talkin!
everysmurf giggled.
im out of ideas here

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-20-2015 07:19 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
You forgot Marveller/Leopadon, the giant robot from Toei's Japanese Spider-Man TV series, teenyette13! Leopadon would of taken care of Gargamel
teenyette13
Smurf
Member # 5525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-21-2015 09:11 AM      Profile for teenyette13       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah well, i hate superheroes, so i dont really read comics or keep up with them. Even when my "dad" (horrible mam) bought me a spidee game, all i did was swing, climb and break things. same goes for hulk, i just threw people off the mountain,

--------------------
lalalalalala
i am very fun,
lalalalalala
but if im angry run!

Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2015 12:24 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
teenyette13, it is not nice to call your dad a "horrible man" (I corrected your bad spelling)! That so... Gargameo of you! Also, hating Spider-Man (and superheroes in general) kind of makes you like J. J. Jameson!

Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2015 08:41 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Snappy: Wait! Where's the Diary?!
*Everyone looks around*
Smurfette: It's gone!
Snappy: Awww....And it was just gettin to the good stuff......
Handy: But wait everysmurf! Did anyone see Gargamel go off with the Diary, 'cause I didn't!
Papa: Come to smurf it, neither did I!
*Then Redneck Smurfette comes from the forrest with her ax and cut trees*
Redneck: What's going on?
Handy: Awww, Sportette brought Gargamel's diary, but then it just dissapered!
Redneck: Did you check if Brainey had it?
*Everysmurf Gasps!*
Everyone: Brainey!
(Meanwhile at Brainey Smurf's house)
Brainey: Hehehe! Gargamel is sure stupid! He would of done so much better if he were able to read "Brainey smurf's amazing achievements"!
*Pauses to read a (page or two)*
Brainey: My, this is interesting ...."A formula to make a wizard dissipear"
......Why that's impossible!....But wait! If I could make Gargamel dissipear, Then that would be the end of our problems!
*As Brainey finishes making the potion....*
Everyone runs in screaming: Brainey! Donnttttt!
*Poof*
(All the smurfs dissipear and end up in gargamels cage at his hovel)
Gargamel:Hahahaha!Didn't I tell you Scrupel! My plan worked out perfecally!
Scrupel: Wonders never cease....!
Azreal: Mew, meaw! [Azrael] [Azrael] [Azrael]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Redneck Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 5521

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-27-2015 08:47 AM      Profile for Redneck Smurfette  Redneck Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Want to continue gargamel's story???? [Confused]

--------------------
Man...An Irish-Redneck-Lass...You guys are in trouble!;)
"The Irish gave the Scottish bagpipes as a joke....The Scots haven't figured it out yet."

Posts: 823 | From: Ireland, doing and Irish dance probably... | Registered: Mar 2015
Sweet Smurf 2
Smurf
Member # 5136

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 06-08-2015 03:05 PM      Profile for Sweet Smurf 2   Author's Homepage       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yes, and here's how it would end:

Spider-Smurf: Smurf-Mobile GP7! (a Smurf-sized version of the Spider-Machine GP7 from the Toei Spider-Man TV series breaks through the cage, Spider-Smurf hops in)

Gargamel: Note to self: Never watch too much of Japanese Spider-Man!

The Smurf-Mobile GP7 shoots at the feet of Azrael and Scruple! They both run out the door!

Gargamel: Cowards! (The Smurf-Mobile GP7 shoots at Gargamel's fire place, causing a fire to spread throughout the hovel) My house!

While Gargamel screams, Spider-Smurf lead the other Smurfs out in the Smurf-Mobile GP7!

Gargamel: I'll get you next time, Smurfs! Next time!

Later at the village, Spider-Smurf changes back to Sweet Smurf in private and then appears in front of his fellow Smurf.

Smurfette: Sweetie! (Kisses Sweet Smurf) I love you!

Sweet Smurf: I love you too, Smurfette!

The End!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.