Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2  3    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurf Police: Case one: The Missing Smurfberries! (Page 2)
Author Topic: Smurf Police: Case one: The Missing Smurfberries!
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2012 03:13 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Spy: I'm not completely sure if I should trust Sportette. She seems a little...How should I put it? Chainsaw obsessed.

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-04-2012 04:42 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:so true I gave timber a chainsaw for his smurfday and I gave baby a chainsaw last week

Spy:wait baby has a chainsaw! Eh sportette should I trust you

Sportette:I don't know

Spy:walk through the metal detector thing

Sportette:*walks through and it beeps alot she takes everything out of her pocket*

3 hours later....

Sportette:and thats all my stuff

?:mmmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmhhmvn*animator pops out*

Spy:really!

Sportette:hehehehehe

Spy:look*holds up vial* poison!

Smurfette:why would she poison herself

Jokie:ya

Spy:she's dilusional! And phsyco!

Sportette:oh ya say that to my 106% on my test!

Spy:you don't go to school!

Sportette:I fill in for kaleigh

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2012 01:35 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Handy: so wait, Sportette did it?

FBI:pretty much

Handy: so can tabby come in now?

Smurfette: sure

*Tabby drops down from ceiling*

Spy: and i thought i was sneaky.......

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2012 04:50 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Jokie: LOL! Tabby, you have got to teach me how to do THAT! That would be great for practical jokes!

Tabby: This isn't really the time Jokie.

Jokie: Oh.

Spy: *whispers to FBI* I knew that they go mad even if their apart for 3 seconds, but dropping from the ceiling, that is insane!

FBI: *whispers back to spy* I agree. Our jobs would be a lot easier if we could do that.

Spy: *whispers to FBI* Oh, I can so do that!

FBI: *forgets to whisper* Oh yeah?! let me see you. After lunch, we'll see if you can match up to the stealth skills of Tabby!

Everyone: *stares at FBI*

FBI: Umm.... I'm gonna go...uhh... check on how the lunch is going.

Sportette: You have a personal cop chef?! I am so becoming a cop when I bother get a job!

Jokie: Which will be............

Sportette: C'mon! Everyone knows that at least someone will let me work for them.

Everyone: ...............

Sportette: This crowd is pathetic!

Greedette: Now how about some lunch?

Greedy: Yeah.

FBI: I'll go get it. *walks away*

Sportette: Wait?! You have to go GET the food? I'm not being a cop unless they serve it using a chainsaw as a plate so you have something to threaten them with so they don't get your order wrong.

Everyone: *looks at sportette*

Sportette: What?! It's common that waiters and waitresses mess up orders, so you have something to put pressure on them.

Everyone: *still looking at sportette awkwardly*

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-05-2012 07:44 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette & Tabby: *investigating in Greedy's home*

Smurfette: Tabby, come here, I found some fingerprints.

Tabby: Really? Good work *walks over to take a look* I'll take this to the station, while you keep investigating. *takes swab*

Smurfette: Okay, thanks!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2012 06:02 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:well I can be a body guard!(I'm one currently)

Jokey:well that's a possibility or you can becom a lonely killer dog lady

Sportette:oh my gode I'll be killer in the future! Wait him?*points to a smurf wearing all black with a bloody knife with spikes coming out* wait I thought I shot you!

Killer(from my story):you did 3 years ago now trying to escape from prison right now!*holding jewels also* you'll never catch me coppers!

Jokey:do you know him

Sportette:.*eating a cucumber* ya he almost killed Bakette and I punched him till he was almost dead this cucumber tastes fun....*passes out*

Jokey:*tastes cucumber then passes out*

Bakette:*chaseing killer with a gun* I swear to god I will get you!

Everyone:*stares*

Handy:what just happened

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2012 10:46 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: just as i suspected, it was........

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-06-2012 04:15 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby:wait I forgot

Sportette:was it me

Tabby:I don't know so sure it was you

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-07-2012 06:15 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette: Just stop all this hoopla Tabby, I did it and I'm gonna get a police record. I knew I would get one sooner or later anyway.

Tabby: She's going crazy! Does she need to take her meds or something?

Everyone: What's a "med?"

Tabby: That is just slang for medicine.

Everyone: What's "slang?"

Tabby: It's just basically a bunch of shorter ways of saying things. Like for instance. Meds is short for medicine.

Everyone: Oooohhhh....

Tabby: Whatever, now I don't think it was sportette who made these fingerprints.

Sportette: You don't?! Wait, what fingerprints?

Tabby: C'mon! You were right here and you didn't see the police pick up the fingerprint sample?

Sportette: Nah.

Jokie: Lol! Maybe we should do a fingerprint scan for Animator, Handy, and Sportette. Does any other smurf wear a pencil in his/her ear?

Chloette: I sometimes do. Only when I'm going on a long trip or something and want to draw smurfs.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2012 02:05 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:what about writette and writer

Writette:hi

Tabby:who's writette

Writette:what?

Sportette:she's deaf

Tabby:well she can go now*shoves writette out*

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Carnation
dogboo22 / Brunette / Greedette / President Smurfette / Summer Smurfette
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2012 02:48 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Oh and just to let you all know Greedette's Police Smurfette

Police Smurfette: Hmm there is something funny going around. But everybody's innocent in till proven guilty.
Officer Smurfette: I agree!
Police Smurfette: Hmm Officer go do a fingerprint scan on Animator, Handy, and Sportette.
Chloette: Should i go see if any other smurf wears a pencil in there ear?
Officer and Police: Yes.
Chloette: Okay *walks over to Animators house.*
Animator: Good morning.
Chloette: Animator i am afraid to this but the police force suspects you for stealing the smurfberries.
Animator: I did not do it!!!
Chloette: That's what they all say
Animator: Really! i was at Clumsy's house when they were stolen!
Chloette: I see. But Police, Officer, and FBI require me to search your house.
Animator: Okay you can search my house
MEANWHILE AT POLICE HEADQUARTERS

--------------------
With a good attitude no one can bring you down - Carnation

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2012 02:50 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
That's cool Greedette! I love how this is coming along.

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2012 03:22 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:just so you know I don't have hands anymore

Tabby:how?!

Bakette: she kept poking me

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2012 04:53 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: eek! [Eek!]

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-08-2012 05:00 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:or toes

Bakette:she kept poking me

Tabby:with her toes?

Bakette:yes

Sportette:*pokes Bakette with her eye* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bakette:wow you never learn

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2012 12:51 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Officer Smurfette: Officer Greedette, I need you!!!
Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2012 06:32 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Police (greedette): Here i am.
Officer: Okay good

--------------------

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-09-2012 12:40 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: What did you need?

Smurfette: Look at these foot prints...

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 05:53 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Police(Greedette(: These footprints look like they belong to a smurf so Sportette's crossed out.

Officer (Smurfette): Yeah.

Police(Greedette): Smurfette there's a smurfberry by the footprints!

Officer (Smurfette): Is it poisoned?

Police(Greedette): I think it is! And the footprints are leading to Farmer's smurfberry patch!

Officer (Smurfette): The footprints look new! Lets go too Farmer's Fields!

Police(Greedette): Okay

All: Runs to Farmer's field

Smurf in black cape: *running*

Officer (Smurfette): Lets get him!

Police(Greedette): *tackles smurf*

Officer (Smurfette): Who is it Greedette???

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 06:37 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: It's *unmasks black caped smurf*......FARMER?!

Farmer: Aye, it be me.

Smurfette: But why in the smurfin' world would you poison your own crops? *looks behind her and sees greedette slaping her own face saying "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!* What are you doing Greedette?

Greedette: We all should've seen, these tracks were made by clogs. They weren't from the regular smurf shoe. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Smurfette: Okay, now. Farmer, why in the smurfin' world would you poison your own crop?

Farmer: I be startin' from the beginnin'. One day, I was working in me field. Then I noticed some of me crops be wilting.

Sportette: So you poisoned them?!

Farmer: I ain't be finished! We had food in the store house but it be running out faster than you can say Smurfberry creme cake. I be not wanting to tell Papa or any other smurfs about it fearing that they'd freak out completely. So to make up an excuse for there being no food, I sneaked into the storehouse one night and poisoned the food. I knew for a fact that the poison I used wouldn't make anysmurf drop dead or anything.

--------------------

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 07:03 AM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: Farmer! I still don't understand
Smurfette: Yeah you could have told the police force. And your plan could have made us accuse Animator,Handy or Sportette!
Farmer: I'm sorry. And i never new you were this good at solving mystery's! i never thought to Smurfette's could solve this.
Greedette: Well we both are smart right Smurfette?
Smurfette: Yeah. And Farmer I'm afraid to but we need to bring you do Police Headquarters, too talk with the FBI, and Chloette.

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 11:03 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Farmer: I be understandin'.

Smurfette: Just follow me.

AT THE POLICE STATION

FBI: So you say you poisoned your crop?

Farmer: Aye.

Spy Smurfette: Lets see just what poison you used. *tastes some of the poison on a tomato* *spits it out* Looks like you used the juice from poison berries. Will make one sick, but rarely ever deadly.

*hears a disturbing sound*

All: *turn to see Sportette walking out of a bathroom clutching stomach*

Sportette: Uggg, I don't feel very good. *starts gagging*

Spy: Someone get her a bucket!!!!!!!

FBI: *dives for a bucket and holds it under Sportette's chin*

Sportette: *blaggghhhh!!!!*

Smurfette: Eww!

Greedette: She must've swallowed some of the poison when she ate that banana.

Spy: Yes! Now I remember, that poison takes a long time to activate.

Sportette: Uggg...

Greedette: She's gonna hurl!

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 11:54 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:*pukes on spy* oops

Spy:thanks alot

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Carnation
Member # 4086

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 03:28 PM      Profile for Carnation       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Greedette: Spy here a napkin.
Spy: Thanks
Sportette: Uh i don't feel so good

--------------------

Jokie Smurf
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 05-10-2012 03:30 PM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Smurfette: Should we get her to a doctor?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2  3   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.