Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs, the Tie-In Series!! Episode 2: The concert of many bands! (+ the Holograms) (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurfs, the Tie-In Series!! Episode 2: The concert of many bands! (+ the Holograms)
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 04:53 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Let's recap from episode 1:

*Everyone woke up at 5 am in the morning and the snorks came!
*For lunch, they met the Samurai Pizza Cats!
*Tabby, Sportette and Polly fought because of misunderstanding, and they all got along.
*After eating a bit of pizza, Polly, Speedy and Guido have been excused from their shift as they, the snorks and the smurfs paid for tickets to the 3 PM concert!

Anyone may start off!

the smurfs are the same size as the holograms

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 05:32 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:let's go to a concert!

Thats all I got

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 06:07 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*everyone has arrived at the concert, the smurfs notice that the person at the ticket booth is Danny Elfman*

Archive: Danny Elfman, you're playing too?! *drops ticket*
Danny: Nah, I'll be playing in a few days, I'm just having my duties as a ticket booth person, enjoy the show and you will see Oingo Boingo one day! [Big Grin]
Archive: Sweet!
*everyone drops their ticket*

Inside the show....

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 06:16 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:Danny elfman... Hey are you the guy who composed this is holloween

Danny:that's me

Sportette:it's two of my favorite things music and holloween is Korn playing

Danny:nope

Sportette:anyone I know

Danny:I don't know but your gonna be late

Archive:come on! Let's go!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 06:22 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Everyone arrives at the stage, all the smurfs, snorks, and the samurai pizza cats are standing and sitting on the first to fourth rows. One smurf meets Rio Pacheco, Jerrica Benton's long-time boyfriend and desperate fan of Jem Benton.

Please note that Jerrica and Jem are split identities. How? Jerrica Benton has red jem-star earrings, and could transform to Jem by saying "It's showtime, Synergy!" And Jem could transform back to Jerrica by saying. "Show's over, Synergy!" Jem and Jerrica both try to hide the fact that they are the same person and keep it a secret ONLY between Synergy, and her bandmates Kimber, Aja, Shana and Raya.

Clumsy: Hello, cool looking guy!
Rio: Hey little blue guy, where'd you come from? You must be a different species!
Clumsy: We are called smurfs, and we came from the Smurf Villlage.
Rio: Ah, so that's where you came from.
Clumsy: Yep!
Rio: I can't wait to see Jem and the Holograms play, it's going to be exciting!
Clumsy: I know, Archive's gonna love it!
Rio: But there's a whole line-up of shows in here before Jem plays...it's gonna be pretty awesome! Well, I guess..I don't know who else is on the bill.

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 07:49 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:shh I'm watching foo fighters live from wembly on my iPod!(I really am they just did hero)

Allstar:so your watching. A concert at a concert that isn't the concert your at?

Sportette:pretty much

Go foo fighters! i love watching them on tv

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 08:24 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Allstar: Oh wow, can't we see the concert that's about to go on?
Sportette: It hasn't even started!
*Peewit appears on stage with a mandolin*
Peewit: Welcome, welcome to our big show!!! I am Peewit, and I am the starting act for several musicians and bands that will later peform this amazing afternoon!! I will start you off with a few songs I've made that I will sing, and play on my mandolin!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 05:15 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:hey pea brain! Nosmurf wants to have an earache!

Peewit:It's peewit and who wants an earache

Sportette:*goes up on stage* instead*takes mirophone* I have a special guest THE FOO FIGHTERS!

Archive:but they are kinda busy

Sportette:dang it just go to the next band I'm out peace!*jumps off stage and goes back to where the others are*

Tabby:INTERCEPTION

Sportette:WHAT THAT WAS A PENELTY TOMAS VANEK TRIPPED ONE OF THE PHILLADOLPHIA FLYERS!

Archive:we are trying to watch a concert here!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 05:44 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Rio: Hey, two mis-behaving smurfs!!! Can you please let Peewit play? I haven't heard him sing yet, even if he would sound bad...he probably just needs a bit of practice!!!!! *points to Archive facing Sportette and Tabby* And we've got some one who really wants to watch!
Smurfette: I know, why are they doing this?!

LOL Sportette, you play some funny and crazy roles there and there in this role-play! I LOVE IT!!!! [Happy Smurf] [Happy Smurf]

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 10:14 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
12 YEARS LATER!

Sportette:how long is this concert

Archive:it's been 12 minutes the narrator is wrong

Kaleigh:well I'm the narrator I can't be perfect!12MINUTES LATER!

Sportette:better

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 11:26 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Okay...I'm here now!

Archive: What? Really wants to watch?

Peewit: Thanks!

Archive: Butbutbut

Sportette: Rio.

Rio: UYes?

Sportette:Do we HAVE TO keep doing this?

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 12:08 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 12:19 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Rio:um I don't know

Sportette:THATS A RIP OFF! BOOOO!

Smurfette:it's over the rainbow

Sportette:I know I hate it COME ON SABERS AREN'T GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS SERIOUSLY!(boo sabers didnt make it stupid philidolphia flyers)

Archive:CAN YOU SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT A SONG!

Sportette:nope [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 03:09 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*after Peewit's show*
Peewit: I am glad you have enjoyed my songs!!! Next up in the bill is my friend Johan! He's in a band called Johan & The Boys, so can you please welcome them!
*Johan & The Boys Appear and Peewit bows and leaves*

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 03:33 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:I WANT FOO FIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 04:41 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Johan: Sorry, but there ain't any Foo Fighters on the bill, there are two more bands though. Anyways we are Johan & The Boys, me on lead vocals and lead guitar! Daniel on rhythm guitar and backing vocals Gregory on bass and backing vocals, Timothy on keyboards and Jack on drums!
*the band plays a song*

SUGGESTIONS:
1. Someone should come up with the title of the song.

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 05:13 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette: the songs name is stupid who names something star?

Johan:I do

Sportette:boooo

The band:*finishes song*

Peewit:next is avenged sevenfold?

Sportette:Booya!

M. Shadows(lead singer): who's the one who got us here?

Sportette:that would be me

M shadows:well okay*band plays afterlife* now goodbye

Sportette:yay!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 06:38 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
NOTE that I do like Misfits music as much as Jem and the Holograms, but seeing as Misfits antagonize Jem, I and the smurfs are going to hate the Misfits in the role-play.

*The Misfits (Pizzazz, Stormer, Roxy and Jetta) come on stage*
Pizzazz: Hey!!! WE ARE THE MISFITS!!!
Eric Raymond: YES!!! STARLIGHT WILL BE MINE ONCE THEY PLAY!!!
Stormer: We will play some of the best songs ever, and they are better than you!!
Archive: *slaps face* Oh god.
Rio: I know right?! I hope Jem and the Holograms would show up!
Smurfette: Papa Smurf, it's the Misfits!!
Papa: Oh no...we gotta do something about this!
Speedy: I'll do something about it!
The Misfits: *starts playing Jack Take A Hike*

Also, I should write the lyrics to Johan & The Boys "Star" now to come to think of it, Sportette. [Big Grin]

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 06:42 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:booo!!!!!!!*throws tomatoes at the misfits*

Misfits:HEY!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 07:19 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
And good idea archive

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-06-2012 08:19 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Thanks Sportette!

Stormer: UGH! *wipes and continues playing keytar*
Roxy: I look like I'm bleeding!
Pizzazz: Shhh! We're trying to play!
Polly: *tries trapping Misfits*
Eric Raymond: *snickers* Try and do it Polly Esther, mwahahahaha
Pizzazz: *sings* Pack your bags, move on out, GET, GET, GOING GOING *kicks Polly Esther so hard just like in the original "Jack, Take A Hike" video from 1986* RUN!!!
Polly: AAAAAAAAHH!!!!! *falls kinda close to the back of the venue, on her head*
Pizzazz: *continues* Jack, take a hike! TAKE A HIKE JACK!!

The Misfits - Jack, Take a Hike

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 08:02 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Guess, I'll have to add to more!

Eric: OH YEAH!! LOOK AT THAT, YOU KICKED A CAT LIVE ON STAGE PIZAZZ!!!
Pizazz: YEAH, MR. RAYMOND!!!
Stormer and Roxy: *claps*
*where Polly Esther is on the venue*
Polly: Uuuuuggghh.....*cries* Boo hoo! Oh boo hoo! (kinda like Smurfette's boo-hoo,but I'm not sure if Polly Esther crys like that)
Speedy and Guido: *runs fast to Polly*
Guido: What's wrong?!
Polly: The Misfits kicked me when I tried to stop them!!!
Speedy: Those dang Misfits!!!

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 08:05 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
LOL, come to think of it...imagine if Polly Esther cried like Smurfette! [Smurfette]
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 08:05 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:I HAVE A GUN! PIZZA!

Peewit:next up is um l don't know

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-07-2012 08:10 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*from the backstage*
Kimber: Jerrica, we are next up and the last act of the festival! Get ready for the show!
Jerrica: It's showtime Synergy! *uses red jem-star earrings and changes into Jem*
Jem: Much better, now let's rock this!
Aja: Yeaah!
Shana: Come on Raya!
Raya: *appears as drummer*
Kimber: *appears as keyboardist*
Aja: *appears as lead guitarist*
Shana: *appears as bassist*
Jem: HEY GUYS, WE ARE OUR FINAL ACT...JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!!!
*every smurf, snork, and all the others claps like crazy except for Eric Raymond and the Misfits*
Speedy: Well, the Misfits have left..but we will encounter them later and I'll stop them!
Polly, Speedy and Guido: *run to the front of the stage for Jem

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.