Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Smurfs, the Tie-In Series!! Episode 1: Meet the Snorks, Jem and Samurai Pizza Cats! (Page 1)
Author Topic: Smurfs, the Tie-In Series!! Episode 1: Meet the Snorks, Jem and Samurai Pizza Cats!
Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 01:07 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hello, something new on the role-play forums, and a very good one for you to imagine!!

If the Smurfs met the Snorks along with Jem (and all her Holograms) and all ganged up with the Samurai Pizza Cats!

If you don't know here is the character list.

The Smurfs: you already know them all!

The Snorks: Click here! (to see all main Snorks, minor Snorks, supporting Snorks, Villains and more!)

Jem: Click here! (to see band members of Jem & The Holograms, The Misfits, The Stingers and other characters such as Eric Raymond, Rio Pacheco and others!)

Samurai Pizza Cats: Click Here! (to see the Samurai Pizza Cats, Allies, Antagonists and Mechas! NOTE: JAPANESE NAMES ARE ON THE LEFT AND ENGLISH NAMES ARE ON THE RIGHT)

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 03:47 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Guess I'll start?!
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 03:54 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sassette: *wakes up from some dream* Bouncing bullfrogs, what a dream! *gets up, changes from pyjamas into her pink jumpsuit* Alright, now to see what's outside! *gets outside, forgetting to check the time* Jumping jupiters it is dark in here, and swinging sausages almost no one is awake!! How did it get so dark all of a sudden? This is no way that it is possible, what time is it? *goes back to her mushroom house to check the time*
Clock: *displays 4:50 AM*
Sassette: *gazes in shock* SCREAMING SCORP---*puts hands in mouth to keep herself shut* Screaming scorpions, not even 5 am yet? I better get back to sleep! *sleeps but has a hard time*

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 04:07 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: *wakes up by hearing a muffled yell*Handy, are you ok?

HAndy: *asleep murmers* no, no leave her alone!

Tabby: HANDY!!

Handy: AHHH, Oh its just you,i had the worst dream ever. Morphio the dream demon captured me, then found you and captured you too and he made me watch your nightmare.

Tabby: *wraps her arms around Handy* Its okay, im right here, now lets get back to bed its 4:30 and im tiard

Handy: okay

Tabby: *Kisses Handy on the cheek and turns off the light*

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 04:35 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: *wakes up with an odd feeling* What was that sound? *checks time*
Clock: 4:55 AM
Brainy: What?! Not even 5 in the morning?! I must be dreaming the most realistic things ever as Papa Smurf may be thinking today...*sleeps*
*1 minute later*
Sassette: *still has trouble sleeping* What is this? Everyone's starting to wake up at 4:50 in the morning?! Bouncing bullfrogs, this must be a new morning revolution! I guess I'll wake up all the other smurflings...or maybe no no, that would be too harsh... I'll just wait and play outside in the dark! *goes outside and plays around*
Brainy: *hears distant footsteps* Mmm.mmm.....*gets up again* Yes, I must be hearing sounds?! What sound is that?! *looks outside and sees Sassette running in the dark* OH MY..THIS IS NOT SAFE!!! *rushes to Sassette*
*a few smurfs hear Brainy screaming*
Tabby and Handy: Oh my!
Tabby: I think we should get up!
Handy: But it is early in the morning!
Tabby: Fine...
Handy: Actually, a few smurfs are awake like Sassette alone in the dark so we must wake up too!
Tabby: Alright then! *they both get up*

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 04:58 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:what the smurf?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!?!*goes to source of noise* at least I was already up

Handy:you were already up?!

Sportette:I get up at 3:00 each morning

Tabby:look*has glasses* brainys glasses

Handy:he doesn't go anywhere without his glasses where is he

Sportette:I heard him scream like a smurfette but if I s ream I lose my voice

Tabby:should we find him or go back to bed

Handy:find him

All others(exept clumsy):go back to bed

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 05:10 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Brainy: *wears glasses and sleeps*
Clumsy: *trips on something outside*
Brainy: WHERE DO THOSE SOUNDS KEEP COMING FROM!!!!!! *screams*
Archive: *wakes up* What is this?!?!?!?! *checks time* OH MY GOD FIVE O CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND PEOPLE ARE SCREAMING?! AAUGH!!! *runs outside*
Clumsy: Archive what are you doing outsi--*falls on something*
Archive: Are you okay? *trips*
Clumsy: OW!
Brainy: Stupidity....*goes outside to see what is going on* Why do you guys keep waking up?!
Archive: If you woke up too, why are you complaining about it?
Brainy: Why don't you find out who started it then because....wait a second, it was Sassette that started it all!!
Archive: Freaking out over a little kid?!
Sassette: *comes out* Bouncing bullfrogs, why is Brainy so agitated?
Brainy: Hey Sassette, I think you kinda made us constantly wake up since 4:50 AM
Sassette: I don't know how it came! I always wake up after 7 AM but suddenly I woke up at 4:50 AM like I haven't before, then heard Handy and Tabby wake up and I had trouble sleeping since then!
Brainy: Hmm.....must be something going on, let me check your bed Sassette, come with me.
Sassette: *comes with Brainy*
*every other smurf uncontrollably wakes up at 5:10 AM*

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-29-2012 10:39 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yaya...it's here, I'll put something soon
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2012 01:39 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Hey Smurfette, do you have the lines ready? [Wink]
Jokie Smurf
Jokie Smurf22 / Chloette / Elton John Smurf / My dog Padfoot
Member # 4119

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2012 09:35 AM      Profile for Jokie Smurf  Jokie Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
All smurfs: *just woke up* uhhh, why is it still dark out? *they hear "hum dum dudududum d d d dum" walk outside to investigate and see a light on in Greedy's house*

Hefty: Hey Greedy! Why are you up this early?

Greedy: I always get up this early. I have over one hundred mouths to feed. *Shows them tray of muffins*

Chloette: *Walks over drowsily* What's everyone doing here? Is it some weird tradition for smurfs to wake up early the day after April Fools Day or something?

Hefty: You mean April Smurfs Day?

Chloette: Uh, whatever.

*hears something from the smurfling's hut*

sound: Allstar, what'll we do? (I don't know anything about Snorks so please feel free to correct any mistakes I make about them)

All: *walk over to the smurfling's hut and knock on the door*

Nat: *Opens the door*

Handy: What are you smurflings doing in here?

Snappy: Only watching a show called The Snorks.

Jokey: He he he! Sounds funny! Snorks. Funny to say too!

Sassette: Mocking Mongoose Jokey, to some humans, I'm sure that the word Smurf sounds funny to them.

Greedy: Impossible. Tell 'em Chloette. You've been a human before.

Chloette: Actually, to humans, the word Smurf at first seems really funny to say. That is probably the same with Snorks *giggles a little* but after you say it a while you get used to it.

Greedy: *embarrassed* oh, well I have been wrong before.

Other smurfs: *Laughing*

--------------------
When people say giving is better than receiving they are talking about me. Giving someone one of my exploding presents is WAY better than receiving one. ;)

Posts: 2871 | From: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA | Registered: Nov 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2012 11:02 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:the snorks? I love that show!

Handy:it sounds funny still

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-02-2012 11:21 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: since i got my memory back, when i was a little smufling, my mom would tell me storys about the snorks tv show. did u know we have a tv show?

All: really?

Tabby: yup, it was during the 200 years when Homnibus waas trying to save my life and all of the other girls were frozen in stone.

All: oooooooooooo

Handy: how did they do it?

Sportette: ummm cameras? DUH!!!!

Lauren:(my best friend and Painters girlfriend) Whats smurfing on?

Painter: i azk z same

Tabby: hey u 2, long time no see, were all talking bout the smurfs tv show

Tori: (another best friend and Clumsys girlfriend) TV show?!

Tabby: ughhh do i need to explain it again!

--------------------

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2012 01:11 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: Snork-a-doodle!
Smurfette: Doo!
Handy: Hey, how did you know we were talking about the Snorks?
Tabby: Yeah, I guess a lot of us know the past as for most people nowadays don't!
Sassette: Smurfing snorkies this is....wait a second, that sounded stupid!
Archive: I thought that sounded awesome!
Sassette: Why? It's supposed to be snorks, and not snorkies! Plus, I am now starting to wonder what the snorks would sound like when they said smurf!
Allstar (from a long distance): *clearly sees in a house from a distance, one blue guy with a white hat outside* SMURFS!!!!!!!!
Casey (from the same distance): Those blue guys?
*at where the Snorks are*
Allstar: Yes indeed!
Daffney: I remember interviewing a smurf once!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2012 01:38 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:shh now I'm watching clumsy on tv I love watching the smurfs

Archive:weren't we talking about the snorks

Sportette:I think

Fashionette(from my story):I did it! Oh yeah I did it oh yeah I did it

Sassette:hairy hobbits!(hehehehehe) who's she

Fashionette:you didn't see anything

Dancette:can come out now

Sportette(from alternate reality):no

Dancette:aww

Guiltette:what did your magic do this time

Sportette(double):I coughed*coughs and dissapears*

Bakette:what just happened

Sportette:let me think*watches music video for walk by foo fighters* I have no idea

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2012 03:14 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: so thats where babys come from sassette

Sassette: what? babies come from snorks?!

Tabby: i might be thinking about seaweed.........

Handy: definetly seaweed

Tabby: Oh yeah! babies come from- *Handy kisses Tabby*

Handy: Sassette is a smurfling and my little sister, i dont want her serverly scared for life...... yet

Tabby: awwwwwwwweee

Casey: whoa, whos that girl?

Allstar: i dont know, she doesnt look familier

Tooter: meepbloop whack

Dimmy: Tooters right! we should go introduce ourselfs

Daffney: hey smurf!!!

tabby: *without turning around* Hey Daffney!!!!

Allstar: do u know her?

Daffney: no, but she knows us

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2012 04:16 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Archive: OH MY GOODNESS!!! THE SNORKS ARE HERE!! *jumps in excitement*
Smurfette: I never thought this would happen!!!
Allstar: Hey Archive, you must be happy to see us!
Tabby: I'm Tabby by the way, *shakes hand with Daffney*
Allstar: Nice to meet you!
Papa Smurf: Seeing as the snorks are with us, we should all plan something special together!
Brainy: What is it, Papa Smurf? *smiles*
Clumsy: A day at the movies?
Papa: Close but no cigar, we will have a day going to a concert of a band, I will not spoil the name for you as it is a surprise, but you all might like it!
Archive: I don't know what it may be, but I might enjoy it!
Papa: But first, we will have an afternoon at a pizza restaurant!
Every smurf and snork: YAAAAY!!!
Dimmy: I've never been to a concert before!
Tooter: Mee-whoop-woop

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2012 04:32 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby:KOOL!!!!!

Handy: awesome!!!

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-03-2012 04:57 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
*every smurf and snork start walking*
Smurfs: La la la la la la
Snorks: Sing a happy song!
Archive: Wait, the snorks are singing too?! [Big Grin]
Allstar: Yes! Why not?
Casey: La la la la la la!
Smurfette: Smurf the whole day long!

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-04-2012 05:28 PM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
I guess I'll have to add again! [Sassette Smurfling]

Tabby and Handy: La la la la la la...
Archive: Wait what about the snorks theme?
Smurfette, Sassette, Archive and Clumsy: Come along with Snorks. Swim along with Snorks. So much to see waiting for you and me. Have some fun with the Snorks.
Allstar, Casey, Daffney, Dimmy: YAAAAY!!!
Tooter: *jumps in excitement*
*all are close to the pizza restaurant*

Meanwhile, at the pizza restaurant....
(TO BE CONTINUED!)

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE PIZZA RESTAURANT SCENE:
1. The people running the restaurant, multitasking as chefs, store-owners, cashiers and greeters should be the three Samurai Pizza Cats by the name of Guido, Polly and the leading Speedy Cerviche!

2. If anyone does not know anything about the Samurai Pizza Cats and wants to get a rough idea, please report here!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-04-2012 05:55 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Is pururun polly I'm confused stupid wikipedia its to confusing

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 02:30 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Yeah, Pururun is Polly... it's just the Japanese names of the characters on the left.

Focus on the names of the right I suggest if you want to look at the character list. [Angel Smurf]

So i guess you haven't watched Samurai Pizza Cats? If not, you could watch a few episodes on YouTube! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 10:43 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Ok and I will [Big Grin]

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 11:55 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: Hey who are they?

Archive: OMS ITS THE SAMURAI PIZZA CATS!!!!!!!

Handy: how much weirder can this day get........

--------------------

Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 11:55 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
[Big Grin] Sounds good, looking forward to anyone's new entries...i already did 2 in a row.
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 04-05-2012 01:12 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Polly:who are they?

Guido:*shrugs shoulders*

Sportette:HEY DUDES WHO ARE YOU

Polly:who are you?

Sportette:I asked first

Polly:I'm Polly

Sportette:I'm sportette

Allstar:hi I'm Allstar

Polly:what are you blue rats

Sportette:IM A SMURF!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2019 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.