Smurf at Last!                         Smurfs 2 Movie Smurfs - The Lost Village
home | BUY SMURFS | FIGURINES | SMURF FACTS | FUN | SMURF FORUM
Smurfs DVD  McDonald's Smurfs  Fan Art  Smurf Song  Smurfs Character Names  Cartoon Episode Guide
What is your Smurf Nickname?  Promo Smurf Figurines  Make a Smurf Costume  Smurfette  Send a Smurf Greeting Card
Smurfs Collector Bulletin Board System Post New Topic  Post A Reply
search | my profile search | login | register | smurf community | faq | upload manager |
smurf forum | off-topic forum | role play forum

Page:  1  2    Previous Page  Next Page 
» Role Play Forum » Sucked into The Game--Role Play (Page 1)
Author Topic: Sucked into The Game--Role Play
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted 03-18-2012 09:22 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WELCOME. This is the newest role play on BlueBuddies! So, you may begin?

By the way.....it's about the smurfs getting sucked into a game

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 11:07 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:I'm bored

Smurfette:me too

Sportette:want to play a video game

Smurfette:sure

Sportette:hope you like just dance!*snaps fingers and game appears*

Smurfette:ok I pick the song how about party rock

Sportette:ok I'll win tho*thay start game* I'm on warp mode!*gets sucked into game* what the don't get warp mode never get warp mode it bad

Smurfette:holy smurf

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 11:36 AM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby and Handy: *walkinto the room*

Tabby: Hello?

Handy: where are they?

Tabby: oo just dance!!! lets play!! *turns on the game and also gets sucked in

Handy:HOLY SMURF

Tabby:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Handy: are u enjoying this!!!

Tabby: maybe.......

Handy:well it is kinda fun

Tabby and Handy: yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

--------------------
Swag is for Boys, Class is for Ninja!!!

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 11:55 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:are we forced to dance forever

Smurfette:probobly but I thought we were playing just dance not smurfs dance party

Sportette: well we are gonna end up doing one of the boys in a second and here we go*start dancing to one of the boys when hefty and chloette are playing*

Chloette:uh why is sportette there she hates this song(I do)

Smurfette&sportette:cause I just wanna be one of the girls pretty in pearls not one of the boys

Hefty:I have no I idea but sportette looks confused*they get stuck in game

Sportette:bout time ya got here tabby and handy are on screen

Tabby and handy:*doing very blue moon* blue moon once in a very blue moon...

Sportette:I think pops is playing

Papa:*gets sucked into game* oh my smurf

Sportette:good luck don't break your hip its Barbra Streisand

Hefty:uh you and me are up to

Sportette:I wont break a hip

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 03:12 PM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gutsy: This dancing really hurts my legs.

Shy: *grabs Gutsy and dances around*

Gutsy: Whoa!

Grouchy: o.0

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Posts: 373 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: Mar 2012
Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 03:57 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
haha funny

--------------------

Posts: 619 | From: Handy Smurf/ MrsHandySmurf mushroom, Smurf Village | Registered: Jul 2011
Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 04:01 PM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tabby Smurf:
haha funny

Yeppers.

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 04:05 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:oh no now tsiktnobctybip(the smurf I know the name of but can't tell you because I promised) is playing break dancing for experts I learned from him

Papa:we will find out who when he gets sucked in the game

Sportette:pump it!me hefty gutsy and shy

The three smurfs:say what?*they do song and the smurfs playing gets sucked in who are clumsy brainy and poet*

Sportette:hi smurfs who taught me how to break dance

All:clumsy brainy and poet!?!??????!!!!!!!!!

Brainy:hehehehehe

Sportette:everyone has a secret talent mine is I can make a dress in 1 minute but a shirt in 30 minutes

Papa:unexpected

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Shy Smurfette
Smurf
Member # 4353

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 04:17 PM      Profile for Shy Smurfette       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Gutsy: *dances with Shy* Whee!

Shy: This is so exhausting.

--------------------
Just be yourself!

The Smurfs #1 fan!

Christian and proud!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 04:29 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: my hidden Talent is that i have an amazing voice

Handy: really? mine is that im really good at Ice Hockey

Sporette: u and Tab should play some Hockey with me and Hefty when we get out of here!!!

--------------------

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 04:36 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: o god here comes more smurfs *starts doing some sexy dance*

All: [Confused]

Tabby: SMURFIDY SMURF SMURF SMURF

Papa: Tabby!!!

Handy *faints*

Hefty and Greedy and Smurfette fall into the game

Tabby: WHO THE SMURF MADE ME DO THAT DANCE!!!

Greedy: that was Smurfette!!!

Tabby: IM GONNA KILL HER!!!!

Handy wakes up

Handy: was i dreamin.......

Tabby: no

Handy faints again

Tabby: *swears under her breath*

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 04:51 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:now somesmurfs playing karaoke but I can change these songs to the ones on my iPod

Bakette(outside game):let's see all my life

Sportette*appears on screen singing all my life with lyrics scrolling next to her* all my life I've been..

Bakette:high score!*gets sucked in* oh snap

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-19-2012 07:45 PM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
HAAAY! ONE OF THE BOYS IS KATY PERRY
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2012 10:46 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
MEANWHILE WITH ANIMATOR AND ARCHIVE...

Archive: Where are we?

Animator: Hmm some sort of Mario World... wait a minute! These sprites look familiar! I'll just check... *Walks over to item block, punches, leaf, comes out, gives Animator Tanooki power* IT IS!!!!

Archive: Is what?

Animator: SUPER MARIO BROS 3!!!!!

Archive: Oh yeah! And the SNES version too!

Animator: Lets a go!

Archive: Okey dokey!

*Complete World 1, 2 and 3*

Animator: Ey Archive, smurfs up! *Whacks Archive with Raccoon Tail, Archive smashes through blocks... reveals secret Warp Pipe* Oo! *Both jump through, land in Castle*

Archive: Hey look a glowing item block! *Punches, 2 glowing orbs come out, each grab one*

Animator: Ooh I wonder what this power up is... *Presses B* HADOOKEN! *Fire ball blasts out, huts Archive*

Both: ... :3

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Posts: 1258 | From: Minas Tirith, Gondor | Registered: Sep 2011
Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2012 10:58 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
WITH SMURFETTE AND OTHERS:

Smurfette: My legs are tired, can we hop out now?

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-20-2012 12:28 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: i have no idea

--------------------

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2012 09:01 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Meanwhile...

Animator: Soo, B is Hadooken-whoops! *Gets hit by Goomba and looses Hadooken power up* Smurf you! Wait, what's this...?

Archive: It says Command List... hmm

Animator: Wait a minute... we still have Hadooken! Lets see *Slides fingers across D-Pad, presses B with quick succession* HADOOKEN!

Archive: Hey we each have our own moves! Lets see... *Slides dingers across D-Pad, presses L and R together, Arm turnes into Cannon, fires rocket then turns back* I'm like Mega Man!

Animator: Okay, usin what we've learned... prepare ter fight!

Archive: 3, 2, 1... BEGIN!

Animator: METSO-DUKEN! *Perform spinning kick with Tanooki Tail*

Archive: Oh yeah? GET OVER HERE! *Shoots out Scorpian's Grapple and Animator is pulled left*

Animator: Oh yeah? ULTRA COMBO TIME!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...DOOOOOKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Archive: *Gets hit by massive Fireball* Like that is it? HADOOKEN!! *Performs Ultra Dragon Punch*

Animator: Not so fast! *Both jump, Animator kicks Archive in mid air then trips him up when he lands*

Archive: Darn

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Smurfette
Smurfalicious
Member # 4140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-21-2012 10:31 AM      Profile for Smurfette   Author's Homepage  Smurfette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
hahahaha
Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2012 09:29 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Do you like Street Fighter Smurfette?

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2012 09:54 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator: Okay enough fightin! We need ter get on with the game if we... game... You lost the game! Anyway, we need to defeat Bowser if we ever want ter go back ter Smurf Village!

Archive: Hmm maybe if we...

LATER...

Animator: So, I wag my Tanooki Tail ter fly whilst you shoot your cannon ter make us accelerate...right?

Archive: Right

Animator: Okay, you ready? Hold on tight! *Wags Tail, start to hover, Archive blasts cannon and they shoot off through the sky*

Archive: It's working!

Animator: I know it's workin! Wait... uh oh! Duck!!!! *Hit into giant mushroom, fall down Warp Pipe, takes them back to World 4*

Archive: Great! Now what do we do?

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2012 11:14 AM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
In another game

Sportette:shoot him behind you!

Guy:thanks*shoots him*

Sportette:I love call of duty well see ya *goes into Mario party * what the

Mario:hello

Luigi:hello

Sportette:double dice! 27! See ya suckers!

Mario and luigi:?

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Archive Smurf
Baraduke Brainy / De-Evolution Smurf / Space Harrier Brainy / Oingo Boingo Smurf / ToonerSmurf Inc. / Smurfus Norsmurficus / Archive Smurf
Member # 2350

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2012 11:56 AM      Profile for Archive Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator: Nothing we can do, we gotta work on this level really fast! *runs fast*
Archive: *runs fast, hits goombas, destroys koopas*
Animator: *sees another player* A third player, how the heck is that possible on the 1985 Super Mario Bros. game?!
Archive: Shush, think online communities..not the player limit on offline mode...that's what it might be.
Animator: You're absolutely right...
Archive: Heh, Zoolander quote. Should we go see that third player?
Animator: Okay, but we have to avoid those goombas and koopas, yet kill 'em!

Tabby Smurf
MrsHandySmurf
Member # 3715

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2012 12:17 PM      Profile for Tabby Smurf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Tabby: Handy, where are we???

Handy: Kirby mass attack

TabbY: i love this game!!! c'mon lets play!!!

Handy:ok

--------------------

Sportette
Bakette
Member # 4102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-22-2012 12:31 PM      Profile for Sportette  Sportette's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Sportette:*falls into game animator and archive are in* yahoo!*lands on koopa* hi koopa *punches him*

Animator:this may be easier

Archive: or maybe not sportette never plays video games

Sportette:I used to I had high scores on 3 games*punches 3koopas* but don't anymore die koopas die!bye bye*ends up in super Mario kart* yahoo again!!!!!!*in second place* I'll get in front of you sonic? He doesnt belong here

--------------------
Seether karma and effect

Animator Smurf
Sam Gamgee Smurf
Member # 3898

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted 03-23-2012 09:06 AM      Profile for Animator Smurf  Animator Smurf's Figurine Checklist      Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote  Post A Reply
Animator: Nah smurf the new Mario Karts! Classic SNES and N64 are way better

Archive: Agreed... wait... Sportette can just jump from game to game?

Animator: Looks like it! I wonder if we can do that?

Archive: Yeah but the only way to get out of the game zone is to complete the current game. And what better game to complete than Super Mario Bros 3, right?

Animator: Right!

Archive: Then lets get smurfin!

Animator: Here we go! It's a me, Animator!

Archive: Oh yeah! Archive, number one!

--------------------
Metsu-Hadoken!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Smurf Picture & File Upload

Email Notification: email me when someone replies.

Page:  1  2   Previous Page  Next Page  Printer Version < Previous Topic   Next Topic >

Smurf Search!
BLUEBUDDIES SEARCH
Message Board Search
Advanced Search
Help / Search Tips

BLUEBUDDIES.COM: THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMURF COMPENDIUM
Copyright © 1995-2018 BlueBuddies.com. Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy. Please read our full privacy statement here. Site usage implies acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. Smurf is copyright Peyo. BlueBuddies.com is a Smurf resource neither sponsored nor endorsed by Peyo or its licensees.   Subscribe to our RSS FeedSubscribe to the BlueBuddies RSS Feed.